Built is a British magazine app dedicated to retro-styled custom motorcycles.
Optimised for Android tablet and phone, this app is created by a small team who are passionate about handcrafted motorcycles.
Every month, Built takes a stylish look at the custom bikes scene and the culture that surrounds it.
Our ethos is individuality: this is an app about the uniqueness of every bike, whether it’s a café racer, brat tracker, scrambler or bobber...
Built celebrates the extraordinariness of every machine, from gleaming, immaculate feats of engineering to loveable, scruffy shedbikes.
In every issue we...
* Visit the world’s top bike builders
* Report from the ever growing number of custom moorcycle events
* Choose our pick of the coolest biking gear to suit your motorcycle style.
The pages of Built are designed to offer inspiration for your bike build, whether you’re creating something from scratch, tweaking a modern retro styled bike or just considering themes for your next motorcycle project.
Please note the following:
- A single issue of built in the app costs £2.99
- A three-month (three issue) subscription costs £8.99
- A six-month (six issues) subscription costs £16.99
- A 12-month (minimum 12 issues) subscription costs £29.99
Built is optimised for Android tablets and phones and runs best on the Nougat and Oreo operating systems. Please note that the app may NOT be compatible with older devices, specifically those with 16 and 32-bit processors.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews, unless the auto-renew is turned off by you at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period
- You can cancel any subscription during a free trial period by logging into your account, going to 'Manage Subscriptions' and cancelling
- Once a subscription is active, it cannot be cancelled