BAPP - The paperless office for construction planners and site managers.
Whether architect, site manager, expert or engineer - with the construction project planning app (BAPP) for tablets you have your project data always and everywhere up-to-date in view. See for yourself or watch our product video: https://youtu.be/wr12LZ8c00Q.
Perform detailed site inspections with digitized blueprints. Mark building inspection points and document defects, notes and comments on the building project directly in the ground plan with photo and text at the appropriate position. Subsequently, send this information directly to the client and the responsible trades. Even cumbersome, large-format construction plans are no longer a problem.
In addition, you can use BAPP to create to-do lists, photos and protocols to document construction progress and agreements with business partners. In this way, you always have an eye on the development status of your projects and can check your plans at any time. BAPP also makes it easy to plan complete fire protection documentation and a fire protection register.
Last but not least, BAPP helps to create liabilities with your project partners: Have your building inspections and protocols digitally countersigned directly on site by your project partners. A Tablet Pen is ideal for this purpose.
The construction site inspections that have been documented and sent with BAPP offer you legal certainty.
The following functions are available in the free preliminary version of BAPP with restrictions:
Document project data with text and photos
Comment on construction inspection information directly in the digital building plan
* Manage contacts
* Manage appointments
* take minutes
* Create to-do lists
* Documents digitally signed
* Multi-user capability: exchange data with other users and work on the same projects, site inspections, etc. together with other users.
* Send construction inspections and protocols as PDF documents including attachments directly to distribution list and subscribers
* Add documents, such as digital blueprints, conveniently via the BAPP web interface
* Access your clients with different devices if you always log on to the BAPP server with the same data.