- Create to-do list tasks
- Assign tasks a priority, category, description, date, and time estimate
- Create calendar events
- Assign events a category, start and end date, description, and recurrence (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Attach documents to tasks or events
- Set up to four reminders for tasks or events
- Sync to-do tasks with your calendar and vice versa
- Create rich-text documents
- Import and export to-do list tasks
- Search for tasks, events, or documents using global search
- View your agenda for the day
- View your calendar from a month, week, and day perspective
- Filter your to-do list by category and/or priority
- Sort your to-do list by a number of different options, including priority, due date, category, and completion time
- Configure PlanDroid settings such as reminders
- Manage categories from a single screen
- Integration with Google Calendar
The original and the best- Now on the market!
Xalate's Pythagoras calculator is a great tool for people who work a lot with angles and measuring. Carefully hand made by Mathias Hedberg, this app is sure to not disappoint.
Great for students doing geometry or builders.
App provided for free with a vision that software should stay free.
-GST / Tax Calculator
Built to fit ALL Android devices.
Formula requests are always welcome
Made by Mathias Hedberg from Valler Videregående Skole
Currently the app provides you with the following features:
- Add to wanted list
- Remove movie from wanted list
- Watch movie trailer
- Movie Manager
- Couchpotato like layout
- Tablet support
- Basicauth authentication
Check the status of your minecraft server without any plugins! A MUST HAVE for all minecraft users!
Native Minecraft Query is an Android app that lets users check the status of their own or their minecraft server.
- Server Name
- Map Name
- Game Mode
- Max Player
- Online Players
- Game ID
- List of Online Players
- More to come!
The app will work with any minecraft server as long as “enable-query: true” is included in the server.properties file. The app will grab a list of specs from the server to be viewed in the app.
Full query functionality works but RCON will be added in the future.
-Add Slick Widget
-More query info