Born in the sixties, Abu Salim grew up between Beirut and Tripoli with a passion for food. Being exposed to the different cultures of both the cities, he had a dream to have his own Lebanese Restaurant and deliver a bit of “Homeland” into his Clienteles’ platters.
The menu that Bayti offers is our pride; It is a culmination of over 25 years of cooking. The menu contains traditional favorites such as Hummus, Baba Ganouj, and Tabbouleh and other menu items are prepared daily with care and love. Without overwhelming the customer, Bayti focuses on a selected variety of these items that reflect the fine, delicate tastes of lemon, olive oil, herbs and a hint of spice and garlic that are always a delight to the senses. Bayti also has much success with its ‘Dish of the Day’, a freshly prepared daily meal popular with business people and with clients who yearn for a more home-cooked flavor.
Wherever situated, Bayti Restaurant takes pride in offering the essence of the Lebanese cuisine in a homemade context, top-notch service and Lebanese hospitality at affordable prices in a comfortable setting and sophisticated décor. The name Bayti also reflects the coziness of the ambiance and culinary riches of our ancestors, particularly since Bayti also means “My Home” in Arabic.Bon Appetit
App Features Overview
• Track your order, LIVE: No more calling to check if your order is ready or not. You can place your order and track it live on the app on the home screen, all the way from the restaurant to your doorstep, along with real-time updates. Isn’t that super cool?
• Get notified about your order status via push notifications.
• Reliable and fast, really fast: We are boringly reliable but incredibly fast at delivery. Our delivery executives work around the clock to deliver food at your doorstep in the fastest possible time
• Pre-Order - Too busy to order your food? No issues, you can pre-order and get your food delivered to your location.
• Location Picker - automatically picks your current location
Go ahead and download Bayti App Now!