A LNB conta com 16 clubes associados, que participam do NBB, campeonato brasileiro masculino adulto de basquete, organizado pelos clubes, em parceria com a NBA e a Rede Globo e com chancela da Confederação Brasileira de Basketball (CBB).
Nesse aplicativo, você poderá baixar os guias oficiais do NBB e conferir todas as estatísticas, as informações dos atletas e dos técnicos, as equipes e os números históricos dessa grande competição.
Através de uma plataforma multimídia, você também poderá ver fotos, vídeos e entrevistas exclusivas em cada uma das edições dos guias.
Não perca nenhum lance do NBB e faça o download já!
Primeiro App com a classificação, lista de jogos e notícias do NBB.
O campeonato começou e agora você pode acompanhar a tabela de forma prática, sempre que quiser em seu Smartphone.
Baixe e veja na hora a classificação do seu time, o placar dos últimos jogos e os próximos jogos, veja também quais serão transmitidos.
De torcedor para torcedor
• Game scores, stats, schedules, and team news
• Purchase tickets directly from the app
• Official HEAT player profiles
• Interviews, press conferences, and highlight video
• Special ticket deals and promotional offers
• Up-to-the-minute Miami HEAT Twitter and Facebook activity
• Live chat and photo sharing
• Arena map featuring food and facilities finder
• Official HEAT Dancer and entertainment team profiles
• Live Game Night Chat with the same Miami HEAT fans around the world on laptops and desktops
• Mobile access to the Miami HEAT Forums
Now you and your friends can use augmented reality to try on the 2012 HEAT championship ring.
Ad supported - In-app donation to remove ads or buy the separate donate version = no ads, less Android permissions
Basketball Dood is a must have application for basketball coaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a court and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- no ads
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position court
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- create/edit/save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
- custom court background images - just drop an image into basketball dood/backgrounds folder and it will appear as a court you can select (recommend 500w x 700h minimum, higher res images should be the same aspect ratio 5:7)
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
(post images and animations to the user forum)
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
NEW demo version fully functional for game (but without graphics)
* Stopwatch including count 24 seconds
* The display of the score of each team (for each player)
* The breakdown of individual and team fouls
* The display of Time Out
* The ability to display statistics
* Management of inputs / outputs of players
* Management of the match configurable. In addition, it can be shared via email, Facebook, text file ...
* Customizing the teams, their color, number and name of player.
* Multiples analyses : score, fouls...
Amaze your friends, or replace a faulty display. Used in recreational league or tournament you can keep track of your best games.
The most downloaded and popular clipboard app ever. We have been around since 2011 and have constantly provided free updates.
Just like an actual coach's clipboard, you can move your players around on the screen and draw lines using your finger. For coaches and basketball players, this is the perfect app for you to discuss and demonstrate plays anywhere.
No more messy markers. Save and load unlimited of plays. Animate your plays from the sidelines. Share plays as PDF.
* Double tap on players to change number/name
* To add/remove player. Go to Settings -> No. of players -> Tap on layer to remove or tap on empty space to add player (up to 5 max per team)
* Press the red record button then press the + button to add steps to your animation.
- Animate your plays
- Move players across the screen with your fingers
- Change player number
- Display player's name
- Change no. of players (max of 5)
- Draw lines with your fingers
- Erase lines
- Full/half court mode
- Save/Load plays
- Share plays through email (JPEG file)
- Change player and text colours
- Adjust animation speed
- Adjust player and ball size
- Add multiple balls
- Add cones
- Add referees
Visit our website/facebook for more instructions on how to use the app.