An Official BBC Earth VR experience. Only on Daydream.
Life in VR is a new way to experience the Natural World. Discover the Californian Coast and an underwater world bursting with life.
Meet one of the furriest animals on the planet, experience life at microscopic scale and dive into the Deep Ocean with giants.
Witness first hand the creature behaviours and relationships which sustains this ocean’s rich and diverse ecosystems, and discover the secrets that underpin it.
While exploring this underwater world the player will:
- Dive with Sea Otters as they forage for food to sustain them and their families
- Travel through the Kelp first and learn about the vital role Kelp forests play in the health of our oceans
- Become microscopic and discover how Zooplankton sustains the building blocks of the ocean
- Meet Krill, the most abundant life form on our planet
- Witness the diurnal vertical migration of Humboldt Squid
- Dive with a lone Sperm Whale Bull and experience a hunt that no human has ever witnessed
Subtitles: English, Japanese, Korean, Canadian French, French, Italian, German, Latin American Spanish and Spanish.
Warning: Please take reasonable and sensible precautions when using this product. Always be aware of your physical surroundings and do not use in an environment where you could put yourself or others at risk. Take regular breaks and stop using the product if you are feeling dizzy, nauseous or unwell.
Terms & Conditions