If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
Note: This app requires Adobe Air also be installed on your device to work properly. You can download Adobe AIR from Google Play, or you will be prompted to download it after installing this app before you can start log in and start entering attendance.
2. الانجلش تاون.
3. البلاك بورد.
4. بوابة الخدمات.
6. صحيفة جسر الإلكترونية.
7. تويتر الجامعة.
8. فيسبوك الجامعة.
9. قناة الجامعة على اليوتيوب.
• 5 short, engaging stories for young readers per grade level
• A variety of fiction and nonfiction
• Track stories read and what’s next on the reading list
• Automatic suggestions to increase reading difficulty when students achieve consistently fast wpm scores
• Timer automatically calculates wpm for each reading attempt
• Each grade 1 through 4 story includes questions to check reading understanding
•Question pools of 6 to 9 questions per story gauge comprehension on rereading attempts
•Question prompts for grade 1 stories include audio support for developing readers
Summary Charts and Graphs
• Grade Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency (time) and comprehension (correct answers) mastery across the grade level
• Story Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency wpm and correct answers for the last 6 reading attempts per story
• Easily delete single reading attempts from charts
• Classroom teachers or reading specialists performing student reading assessments like DIBELS
• Educators looking for age-appropriate, Flesch-Kincaid-aligned reading passages for reading or literacy instruction
• Parents seeking a way to gauge their child’s current reading proficiency
K12 Timed Reading & Comprehension Practice was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Language Arts and Phonics curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To use this app, you'll need an Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player on your device.
After we see which activities you like, we may turn some of them into native apps. Check out the different games you can play!
*Attribute Block (Grades K-1)
Sort circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares by color, shape, and size.
*Building Expressions (Grades 1-2)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using a variety of expressions.
*Addition (Grades K-1)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Greater or Lesser (Grades K-1)
Compare numbers up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Surface Area (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the surface area of cubes.
*Volume Lab (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the volume of cubes.
K12 Math Sampler was created by K12 Inc. as part of its innovative Math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com.
Send us feedback to tell us what you liked and what you didn't like. Be sure to let us know if you stumbled upon any technical glitches. For help with technical problems, email email@example.com.
K12 Math Sampler v1.0
Players collect chocolate by playing these games:
• What’s the Color?
• What’s the Shape?
• What’s the Number?
• Odd or Even?
• Greater Than or Less Than?
• Capital or Lowercase?
• Consonant or Vowel?
Each game has a target. Search chocolate pieces on trays to find the ones that match the target. If the target is “Red,” tap chocolate pieces with red shapes. If the target is “Vowels,” tap chocolate pieces with vowels on them.
Collect all the chocolate pieces before time runs out. Then go to the store to melt chocolate and make it into different shapes.
• Three levels of play: easy, medium, and hard
• “Play again” option to replay a previous game and improve score
• Dozens of fun chocolate shapes to make
• Three flavors of chocolate to collect: milk, white, or dark chocolate
• Audio walk-through to help players get started
Choc-It-Up was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math and Language Arts curriculum. To find out more about K12 virtual schools and online classes for K–12 students, visit http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For more age-appropriate apps, visit http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create original messages and drawings to send to your family and friends !
"My Blackboard" is realistic and has various tools and options:
• 6 colors and custom colors and three sizes of chalk
• Chalk sound effects
• undo and redo actions
• erase everything at once
• zoom and move your blackboard to get more precision
• Different background options (lined blackboard, black or green blackboard)
• send or save your message or drawing
Fractions, decimals, and percents are used in everyday life—this app is a quick way for students to understand how they relate simply by dragging and dropping tiles of equivalent value. K12 Equivalence Tiles is not a calculator; it is a tool for students who have trouble understanding rational number equivalence (for example, 0.5, 1/2, 50% are all equal). This tool also allows students to visually perform simple operations like addition, subtraction, comparison, and ordering.
- Designed for phones and tablets
- Proportionally sized tiles visually demonstrate equivalence of fractions, decimals, and percents
- Multiple rows to compare several fractions, decimals, or percents at once
- Fraction tiles of 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, and 1/12
- Decimal tiles of 1.0, 0.5, 0.33, 0.25, 0.2, 0.166, 0.125, 0.1, and 0.083
- Percent tiles of 100%, 50%, 33.3%, 25%, 20%, 16.6%, 12.5%, 10%, and 8.3%
- Equivalence chart shows how fractions, decimals, and percents relate to each other
- Simple drag-and-drop controls for grade 3–12 students, parents, and teachers
- “Clear All” icon allows users to clear the entire workspace with a simple click
- Move draggable tiles to trash can individually to remove selected tiles from the workspace
Key Objectives and Standards:
- Big Idea: Equivalence is a fundamental property of rational numbers; equivalent fractions, percents, and decimals all name the same relationship between two values.
- Grade 3 Common Core Standards: 3.NF.1, 3.NF.2, 3.NF.3
-- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
- Grade 4 Common Core Standards: 4.NF.2., 4.NF.3, 4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, 4.NF.7
--Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering.
--Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers.
--Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions.
Feedback and Questions?
K12 Equivalence Tiles was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math curriculum. Learn more about K12:
- K12 Virtual Schools and Curriculum: http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12
- Other K12 Mobile Apps: http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps
For help with technical problems or other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com
Version 2 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
K12 Periodic Table was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2002, K12 Alerts® has helped schools nationwide to strengthen their school-to-home connections with the finest communication tools and systems.
K12 Alerts® empowers school administrators to schedule, send, and track personalized emergency to thousands of parents, staff and/or community members in minutes.
You always connect with the right parent or staff member with K12 Alerts® and keep everyone in the know through voice, email and texting communications.
Studying for your DHSMV permit test in Florida? Study on the go with our Drivers Ed Florida app and make sure you know enough to be a safe, responsible Florida driver!
FREE from FLVS and DriversEd.com, the leader in online education, and the leader in online drivers education, this full-featured study companion challenges you with a database of more than 350 questions.
Your results are recorded so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests as many times as you want to make sure you know the material.
Pick the length of each test: you can take a quick test with 5 questions or a long one with as many as 100. It’s your choice!
Use the Flash Card feature to quickly study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you’ll still need to read the Florida Driver's Manual to prepare for the test. With Drivers Ed Florida, you can download the Florida Driver's Manual to your device anytime! After the first download, the manual is saved on your device, so you won’t have to wait for the download again. You can look at the manual anytime, even if you don't have any service!
The Florida manual is an official DMV publication in PDF format. The text is crystal clear and easy to read: pinch to zoom, just like a web page!
This app works with the FLVS and DriversEd.com licensed Florida drivers education course, which you can take to get your drivers license!
+ Over 350 questions
+ Each quiz pulls random questions, giving you a different quiz each time
+ Select the number of questions you want in each quiz
+ Results for each quiz are saved for your review and study. Tests can be retaken
+ Download Florida’s Drivers Manual so you can read and study any time
Study with digital flash cards
Esta aplicación te sirve de apoyo si estas interesado en presentar el examen de certificación Oracle Certified Expert Java Web Component Developer, incluye 100 preguntas similares a las del examen real, con el objetivo de medir tu nivel de conocimiento
•Focus on short a and short o sounds and unlock games to focus on short i and short u sounds too
•Replay a favorite game or map multiple times with dozens of unique questions
•Unlock three distinctive maps to play: Pirate Island, Dinosaur Island, and Moon Island
•Earn up to 20 fun options to add to your boat on each adventure
•Colorful illustrations and animation
•Parent-lock feature keeps children away from parent instructions and prevents them from making accidental purchases
•Clear, professional-quality audio describes game questions and letter sounds
•Based on the award-winning, research-based EmbarK12 Pre-K program by K12 Inc.
PLEASE NOTE! Boat Adventure is free to play, but the game charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
How to Play
Select a map and travel to the first stop to choose a boat. Correctly answer as many questions as possible to get more boat choices. At each subsequent stop, answer questions to unlock items to decorate your boat, such as an igloo, unicorn, windmill, and more—even a circus tent.
•iPhone 3GS or newer with iOS 4
•iPod Touch 3rd Generation or newer with iOS 4
•iPad 2 or newer with iOS 4
About Boat Adventure
Boat Adventure: Short Vowel Sounds was created by K12 Inc. as part of its online EmbarK12 Pre-K curriculum. Learn more about classroom or online-only Pre-K options at http://www.k12.com/embark.
To find out more about K12 virtual schools and online classes for K–12 students, visit http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12. For more age-appropriate apps, visit http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps.
For help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.