If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Create original messages and drawings to send to your family and friends !
"My Blackboard" is realistic and has various tools and options:
• 6 colors and custom colors and three sizes of chalk
• Chalk sound effects
• undo and redo actions
• erase everything at once
• zoom and move your blackboard to get more precision
• Different background options (lined blackboard, black or green blackboard)
• send or save your message or drawing
• Arithmetic module : 3 level calculation practice function for additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions.
• Writing module : Writing practice function for small prints and capital letters in script and cursive, numbers and words.
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
Note: This app requires Adobe Air also be installed on your device to work properly. You can download Adobe AIR from Google Play, or you will be prompted to download it after installing this app before you can start log in and start entering attendance.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
· Content covers entire scope of high school Algebra 1
· Over 400 Algebra 1 questions
· Immediate feedback
· Detailed explanations for every question
· Easily review all complete questions or only the ones you answered incorrectly
· Sort by algebraic topic or FLVS Algebra 1 course module
· Integrated reference guide
· Easy navigation
· Score tracking
· Orientation locking
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill-in a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***
With Mobile Directory, you have the entire district at your finger tips. See parent, student and staff addresses, phone numbers and emails.
* Simple Send™ mobile interface
* Create and send new messages
* Send previously saved messages
* Send to targeted recipient groups
* Track message delivery progress
* Manage delivery options
* Access all parent, student and staff contact information
* Add parents, students and staff to your contacts
* Blackboard service
* Blackboard administrator login
* Wifi access or data plan for Internet access
Esta aplicación te sirve de apoyo si estas interesado en presentar el examen de certificación Oracle Certified Expert Java Web Component Developer, incluye 100 preguntas similares a las del examen real, con el objetivo de medir tu nivel de conocimiento
-View district and school news
-Use the district tip line
-Receive notifications from the district and schools
-Access the district directory
-Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
-View and add contact information
- Noticias: Podrás conocer todas las noticias asociadas a la UPC
- Directorio telefónico
- Convenios: Todos los convenios que se suscriban y que serán publicados para conocimiento de los alumnos
- Eventos: Un fácil forma de ver los eventos que se programan en la UPC
- Cursos: Visualizar todos los cursos del ciclo actual
- Horarios: Visualizar el horario del ciclo actual
- Notas: Visualizar las notas de los cursos que se estén llevando
- Pagos pendientes: Visualizar todos los pagos pendientes que se pudieran tener
- Inasistencias: Visualizar las inasistencias del ciclo en curso
2. الانجلش تاون.
3. البلاك بورد.
4. بوابة الخدمات.
6. صحيفة جسر الإلكترونية.
7. تويتر الجامعة.
8. فيسبوك الجامعة.
9. قناة الجامعة على اليوتيوب.
With Bb Student, you can:
- Quickly view updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View course, assignment, and test grades
We love feedback! If you have any questions or comments use the in-app feedback to help improve Bb Student.
Note: Bb Student functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s Blackboard Learn server. Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences server outages.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms.