If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
Note: This app requires Adobe Air also be installed on your device to work properly. You can download Adobe AIR from Google Play, or you will be prompted to download it after installing this app before you can start log in and start entering attendance.
Create original messages and drawings to send to your family and friends !
"My Blackboard" is realistic and has various tools and options:
• 6 colors and custom colors and three sizes of chalk
• Chalk sound effects
• undo and redo actions
• erase everything at once
• zoom and move your blackboard to get more precision
• Different background options (lined blackboard, black or green blackboard)
• send or save your message or drawing
• Arithmetic module : 3 level calculation practice function for additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions.
• Writing module : Writing practice function for small prints and capital letters in script and cursive, numbers and words.
• 5 short, engaging stories for young readers per grade level
• A variety of fiction and nonfiction
• Track stories read and what’s next on the reading list
• Automatic suggestions to increase reading difficulty when students achieve consistently fast wpm scores
• Timer automatically calculates wpm for each reading attempt
• Each grade 1 through 4 story includes questions to check reading understanding
•Question pools of 6 to 9 questions per story gauge comprehension on rereading attempts
•Question prompts for grade 1 stories include audio support for developing readers
Summary Charts and Graphs
• Grade Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency (time) and comprehension (correct answers) mastery across the grade level
• Story Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency wpm and correct answers for the last 6 reading attempts per story
• Easily delete single reading attempts from charts
• Classroom teachers or reading specialists performing student reading assessments like DIBELS
• Educators looking for age-appropriate, Flesch-Kincaid-aligned reading passages for reading or literacy instruction
• Parents seeking a way to gauge their child’s current reading proficiency
K12 Timed Reading & Comprehension Practice was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Language Arts and Phonics curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com
2. الانجلش تاون.
3. البلاك بورد.
4. بوابة الخدمات.
6. صحيفة جسر الإلكترونية.
7. تويتر الجامعة.
8. فيسبوك الجامعة.
9. قناة الجامعة على اليوتيوب.
Note: To use this app, you'll need an Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player on your device.
After we see which activities you like, we may turn some of them into native apps. Check out the different games you can play!
*Attribute Block (Grades K-1)
Sort circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares by color, shape, and size.
*Building Expressions (Grades 1-2)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using a variety of expressions.
*Addition (Grades K-1)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Greater or Lesser (Grades K-1)
Compare numbers up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Surface Area (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the surface area of cubes.
*Volume Lab (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the volume of cubes.
K12 Math Sampler was created by K12 Inc. as part of its innovative Math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com.
Send us feedback to tell us what you liked and what you didn't like. Be sure to let us know if you stumbled upon any technical glitches. For help with technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
K12 Math Sampler v1.0
Version 2 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
K12 Periodic Table was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.
Esta aplicación te sirve de apoyo si estas interesado en presentar el examen de certificación Oracle Certified Expert Java Web Component Developer, incluye 100 preguntas similares a las del examen real, con el objetivo de medir tu nivel de conocimiento
Fractions, decimals, and percents are used in everyday life—this app is a quick way for students to understand how they relate simply by dragging and dropping tiles of equivalent value. K12 Equivalence Tiles is not a calculator; it is a tool for students who have trouble understanding rational number equivalence (for example, 0.5, 1/2, 50% are all equal). This tool also allows students to visually perform simple operations like addition, subtraction, comparison, and ordering.
- Designed for phones and tablets
- Proportionally sized tiles visually demonstrate equivalence of fractions, decimals, and percents
- Multiple rows to compare several fractions, decimals, or percents at once
- Fraction tiles of 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, and 1/12
- Decimal tiles of 1.0, 0.5, 0.33, 0.25, 0.2, 0.166, 0.125, 0.1, and 0.083
- Percent tiles of 100%, 50%, 33.3%, 25%, 20%, 16.6%, 12.5%, 10%, and 8.3%
- Equivalence chart shows how fractions, decimals, and percents relate to each other
- Simple drag-and-drop controls for grade 3–12 students, parents, and teachers
- “Clear All” icon allows users to clear the entire workspace with a simple click
- Move draggable tiles to trash can individually to remove selected tiles from the workspace
Key Objectives and Standards:
- Big Idea: Equivalence is a fundamental property of rational numbers; equivalent fractions, percents, and decimals all name the same relationship between two values.
- Grade 3 Common Core Standards: 3.NF.1, 3.NF.2, 3.NF.3
-- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
- Grade 4 Common Core Standards: 4.NF.2., 4.NF.3, 4.NF.5, 4.NF.6, 4.NF.7
--Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering.
--Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers.
--Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions.
Feedback and Questions?
K12 Equivalence Tiles was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math curriculum. Learn more about K12:
- K12 Virtual Schools and Curriculum: http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12
- Other K12 Mobile Apps: http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps
For help with technical problems or other feedback, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Players collect chocolate by playing these games:
• What’s the Color?
• What’s the Shape?
• What’s the Number?
• Odd or Even?
• Greater Than or Less Than?
• Capital or Lowercase?
• Consonant or Vowel?
Each game has a target. Search chocolate pieces on trays to find the ones that match the target. If the target is “Red,” tap chocolate pieces with red shapes. If the target is “Vowels,” tap chocolate pieces with vowels on them.
Collect all the chocolate pieces before time runs out. Then go to the store to melt chocolate and make it into different shapes.
• Three levels of play: easy, medium, and hard
• “Play again” option to replay a previous game and improve score
• Dozens of fun chocolate shapes to make
• Three flavors of chocolate to collect: milk, white, or dark chocolate
• Audio walk-through to help players get started
Choc-It-Up was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math and Language Arts curriculum. To find out more about K12 virtual schools and online classes for K–12 students, visit http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For more age-appropriate apps, visit http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.
Incluindo as Matérias (Conhecimentos Bancários, Direito do Consumidor,Civil e Administrativo presentes na parte do edital relacionada Conhecimentos Bancários e Legislação Específica, Conhecimentos Bancários,Matemática Financeira, Ética e Marketing)
E com atualizações periódicas com cada vez mais perguntas e matérias para renovar e aumentar cada vez mais seus conhecimentos
Além disso já vem com opção de consulta das Leis e Estatutos em que se baseiam as matérias sem precisar gastar tempo e recursos de internet.
Em breve mais matérias, de mais professores e mais Conteúdo para seus estudos.
A ideia do nosso APP, é manter a simplicidade e facilidade de uso servindo aos interessados
uma fonte de informação cada vez mais completa e atualizada on line.
Aproveite a oportunidade com esta aplicação GRATUITA!!!
A+ ITestYou - is a revolutionary Artificial Intelligence Education System. You may already be A+ student or just want to become one - practicing online with us is more fun than ever!
We offer variety of unique online Math practice tests with immediate feedback. Our artificial intelligence software observes you solving the problems and prepares personalized recommendation for future practice.
Practice at home, in the class or on your cell phone when convenient for you. Save your time and stop guessing what to study next. Let us tell you what you need to practice to get that A+ on your next test and achieve your goals.
A+ ITestYou is released in two versions. FREE version has ads, while PRO version has NO ads. This is a FREE version!
Visit us at: http://www.itestyou.com!