designed for GO SMS Pro, is a new individual popup, with Full Screen, Cool UI, and supports animation interaction , recommend to you!
❤❤❤ How to use ❤❤❤
1. Download and install the BlackBoard GO Popup
2. Open GO SMS Pro Theme Store - GO Popup - Click "Turn on". If you have turned on the GO Popup feature, just skip this step.
3. GO SMS Pro Theme Store - GO Popup - Installed page, choose the theme screeshot to apply. When receiving new message, then you will see the new GO Popup inteface.
Tips: Please make sure that you have installed GO SMS Pro V4.67 or above.
Copyright 2004-2012 3G.cn All Rights Reserved
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Note: At this time the application does not support International Direct Connect calls to Nextel International customers.
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Press and hold contacts from all contacts and favorites list to create on the fly group calls
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
Compatible Phones & Software:
• HTC One - M8 (SW: 1.12.651.17)
• HTC One Max (SW: 2.09.651.1)
• Kyocera Hydro Edge (SW: 1.010SP)
• LG G2 (SW: ZVA or ZVC)
• LG Optimus F3 (SW: ZV6)
• LG G Flex (SW: ZV3)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (SW: MK2 or NAE)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark (SW: NAF or NC6)
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (SW: MJ4 or NAB or NC5)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy Mega (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 (SW: NCB or ND2)
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
• Send text and voice messages, stickers, drawings, photos and more to your child’s InnoTab®3S*
• Receive messages from your child sent through their InnoTab®3S
• Send friend requests to family and friends so your child can communicate with them from their InnoTab®3S
• Invite family members via e-mail to download and join VTech Kid Connect
• Accept or reject your child’s friend requests
• View and edit your child’s contacts
For more details about VTech, please visit our website:
* Voice messages, photos, drawings, and some stickers can only be sent to children who have the Premium version of the VTech Kid Connect app installed on their InnoTab®3S tablets.
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
[Tap on the 'Call' button to sign-up*]
- Send free* texts to anywhere in the US & Canada. No texting plan required from your mobile provider. Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your mobile phone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
-View billing history
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
If you have tips or comments - please send me an email!
Please note: this is not the official app for Hotmail. Connect for Hotmail is an independent app and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. Also, this app is not trying to infringe on copyrights. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Motorola Connect requires a Chrome Extension to be installed on your Chrome Browser. You can find the extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/motorola-connect/.
Only for devices running Android™ 4.4, KitKat®.
Motorola Connect is supported on:
Level 3 Connect Mobile for Android is a FREE application that allows you to start or join a meeting with just a tap of a button. You never have to remember meeting phone numbers, access codes or passcodes again!
•View Meetings – The application displays a simplified view of all your calendars with all your current and upcoming meetings that include valid Ready-Access audio conferencing credentials
•One-Tap Host or Join - No need to remember numbers and access codes for conferences – join Ready-Access audio conferences with a simple tap
•Save Multiple Subscriptions – Save conference subscriptions as ‘Bookmarks’ to easily access conferences you host or join regularly on the fly
•Save Multiple Locations - Save multiple phone numbers such as your Android phone, work phone, or favorite conference room. Have the conference connect to your saved location by selecting it when starting or joining a conference
To use Level 3 Connect Mobile, you must be a current Ready-Access customer. To setup an account, contact our Level 3 Customer Care team today http://conferencing.level3.com/en/customer-contact-us/
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO (on SALE for a limited time!) and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
LIFEline is a one-stop, convenient way to keep your teams informed and up to date. Send the latest group recognition, upcoming promotions, events, even share a unique experience to everyone instantly. Save yourself countless calls, texts and emails and leverage this tool to maximize the value of the message you wish to communicate with your team members!
FREE with a Subscription to the LIFE Training service, using your LIFE Member login credentials.
•Create messages to send to your team members
•Listen to messages from your team members
•Create personalized distribution lists for group-specific messages
•Save favorite messages to Archives
•Reply to messages with audio and/or text
•Pass along important messages to the rest of your team members
Please note: in order to gain access to this application, you must be a LIFE Training service Subscriber, and use your LIFE Member login credentials. Please view the LIFEline tutorial on your LIFE Training website for instructions on how to use this application. If you have questions or trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your mobile is still in your car, office or switched to silent mode? No problem, you will be informed of any call or text message to your e-mail address.
Help us to develop this app, please send your ideas and suggestions to email@example.com!
KW: missedcall, SMS, Forwarding, Call, Remote
More from developer
With MyConnect, you can:
– Get push notifications whenever you receive an alert via voice, email or SMS
– Review past messages sent to you
– Subscribe to specific topics and types of messages
– Update your contact information
– Set device and mode preferences
– View messages from multiple institutions
This app is available for use by any recipient at a Blackboard Connect client organization. This is a recipient application and is not intended for message sending.