Alzheimer App è uno strumento informativo, interattivo, di facile consultazione e aggiornato costantemente.
Nella sezione dell’assistenza si potranno trovare consigli pratici per molti dei problemi che affronta quotidianamente chi si prende cura del malato e risposte semplici e chiare a molti interrogativi: Come affrontare la perdita di memoria del proprio caro? Come comportarsi in caso di reazioni aggressive? Come curarne l’igiene? Come reagire davanti alle sue paure e ossessioni?
Ci si può mettere in contatto con “Pronto Alzheimer” direttamente tramite l’applicazione. Basta cliccare l’icona del telefono per ricevere subito supporto e informazioni utili.
Si può accedere, inoltre, al database dei servizi e delle strutture esistenti sul territorio (attuamente disponibile solo per la Lombardia). Ed è possibile rispondere alle domande del quiz “Vero o Falso?” per scoprire quello che realmente si sa della malattia di Alzheimer e delle altre demenze.
Oltre a informazioni sulla malattia di Alzheimer e sulla Federazione sono disponibili anche le indicazioni necessarie per fare una donazione alla Federazione Alzheimer Italia.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research articles and reviews in the area of alzheimer’s and dementia. The Alzheimer’s & Dementia app brings you convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured
articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Alzheimer’s & Dementia website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Alzheimer's & Dementia
The mission of Alzheimer's & Dementia: Journal of the Alzheimer's Association is to bridge the knowledge gaps across a wide range of bench-to-bedside investigation. The journal publishes the results of studies in: behavior, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, pharmacology, physiology, protein chemistry, neurology, neuropathology, psychiatry, geriatrics, neuropsychology, epidemiology, sociology, health services research, health economics, political science and public policy. Content emphasizes interdisciplinary investigations, integrative/translational articles, related to: etiology, risk factors, early detection, disease modifying interventions, prevention of dementia and applications of new technologies in health services. The journal publishes comprehensive reviews; research articles; information on clinical trials; short reports; in-depth perspectives/open-peer commentaries; theoretical and/or translational papers that attempt integrate knowledge across discipline; history & politics of science/brief biographies and, abstracts of papers presented at international meetings. Negative results, particularly clinical trials, are published as short communications.
Application covers most of the Diseases. like - Cancer, Asthma, Dengue, Diabetes, Heart Attack, etc.
=> When to see a doctor
=> Home remedies
=> Medical treatment
=> Tests for detection
=> How to prevent it
All essential information to know about Disease and there prevention.
This app was created for people suffering from Alzheimer's disease, and others with similar conditions, and those who take care of them. As the disease progresses, the sufferer may get confused and upset over their inability to keep track of the days of the week. This app can work on a low level Android tablet and be displayed where the person can see it and compensate for their loss of abilities.
Learn about & view photos of common skin disorders ranging from allergic eczema to vitiligo to hives,their cause,precaution and treatment.
Gross out your friends or research a particular disease using this offline medical reference app.
The images might be pretty stomach wrenching, but this app could help you, your friends or family to be diagnosed early. We have the most common skin problems and the goriest ones too.
Medical dictionary is a hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
- risk factors;
- preparing for your appointment;
- tests and diagnosis;
- treatments and drugs;
- lifestyle and home remedies
3. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
4. Voice search.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Disease Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
The handbook contains a description of diseases such as: cancer, diabetes, flu, back pain, herpes, hiv, ebola.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Chronic Disease is a long-lasting condition that can be controlled but not cured.,prevention and control,treatment ,medication etc.
Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD) is now available as a free app on your mobile device, bringing you the latest and most relevant peer-reviewed research on public health efforts to prevent chronic disease.
Although chronic diseases are among the most common and costly health problems, they are also among the most preventable and most can be effectively controlled.
Chronic diseases generally cannot be prevented by vaccines or cured by medication, nor do they just disappear.
Curated from many sources, which is listed on each card by a number in parenthesis like this (1). Tap on the number for the source.
Favorite the cards you find most useful for easy access later on. You can also leave feedback or suggestions on each card or suggest a tip you've learned in your care for an Alzheimer's patient.
This Lite edition contains 28 samples from the complete deck of over 150 cards. The full deck is available for purchase in the Google Play store (COMING SOON).
DISCLAIMER: This app is sold with the understanding that it is not tendering medical, legal, accounting or other professional advice. If such advice or other assistance is required, the personal services of a competent professional should be sought.
This Handbook of Diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners.
[✔ ]Handbook of Diseases is available on both Russian and English languages
[✔] The number 1 paid medical application in Russia
[✔] Review Rating >4.5
[✔] More than 3000 articles on 27 topics
✧ Infectious diseases
✧ Cardiovascular disease
✧ Respiratory diseases
✧ Kidney disease
✧ Diseases of the digestive system
✧ Clinical immunology
✧ Hematology and oncology
✧ Psychic dependence
✧ Internal medicine
✧ HIV - pathology
Each disease is described in detail, which include:
● Classification of diseases
● Treatment options
A convenient search engine allows you to quickly and accurately find the required diseases.
This Handbook of diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners. You no more have to look into heavy reference books to understand the classification or description of symptoms of a disease. All this information can be obtained directly from your smartphone in two clicks.
✪ Version 2.0: radical redesign and the articles navigation mechanism change
✪ Version 1.2.1: SD-card support, reduced the size of the program
✔ "Thank you, wonderful program. Good support for the upgrade in memory of symptoms of diseases "
✔ "OK program. Reference to a heap of drugs downloaded"
✔ "Just installed it. My impressions are positive. Russian boot, a lot of information, I will study with it"
✔ "I found a lot of useful information.”
✔ "Excellent App. Well done, one more language, easy to switch."
Descriptions of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only.
Handbook of diseases - your health in your phone.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
The content of the Cardiology pocket app is presented using a new, innovative user interface (UI) that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backups, and numerous interactive components such as medical calculators for important cardiology formulas and scores.
Some of the topics covered in the Cardiology pocket app include the following:
• The presentation, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of common conditions such as chest pain, hypertension, dyspnea, syncope, arrhythmias, and more
• Information on common diagnostic procedures including ECG, heart auscultation, exercise stress testing, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker testing, and tilt-table testing
• The diagnosis and management of angina, arrhythmias, STEMI, unstable angina/NSTEMI and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) based on the latest practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the ACC/AHA
• Key guidelines on the diagnosis and management of hypertension including JNC 7 guidelines and recommendations
• Additional topics such as inflammatory heart and vascular diseases, cardiomyopathies, diabetic heart disease, diseases of the large vessels (eg, aortic aneurysms and dissections, PAD, carotid and renal artery stenosis)
• The prevention, diagnosis and management of thromboembolic disease including DVT, pulmonary embolism, stroke, HIT, and thromboembolism in Afib and valvular disease
• Drug administration information for drug classes commonly used in cardiology including vasoactive agents, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, ARBs, renin inhibitors, CCBs, diuretics, antiarrhythmics, nitrates, antilipidemics, and more
• The normal values and interpretation of common laboratory values used in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine
• Common abbreviations and other useful resources
The Wards 101 pocket app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface (UI). Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching.
Some of the clinical topics covered in this app include:
Critical information and pearls on the routine management of the hospitalized patient
The basics – H&P, note templates, fluids & electrolytes, acid-base disorders, statistics
Emergencies – ACLS, ACS and stroke management algorithms
Diagnostic and management algorithms for numerous medical conditions
Cardiology – ECG interpretation, management of HF, Afib, MIs, CAD and many other conditions
Many other internal medicine topics including gastroenterology, endocrinology, heme-onc, ID, HIV
Specialty coverage of important topics in neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health/ob-gyn and geriatrics
Medical abbreviations, medical statistics, medical calculators and other resources
‐ index based searchlist
‐ ”last viewed” button
‐ notes and bookmarks
All necessary information about ECG – always at your fingertips!
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
- Common empiric antibiotic regimens for a broad range of infections including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia, and various infections of the urogenital tract, GI tract, soft tissues, and other organ systems
- Information for treatment of multi-drug-resistant organisms in special circumstances
- Antibiotic spectrum lists activity of common antibiotics in order of effectiveness for treatment against Gram-negative, Gram-positive, and membraneless bacteria
- Extensive drug administration information includes doses, cost rating, bioavailability, elimination and penetration information, and common side effects
- Addition of an essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
- Antibiotic spectrum table, and Overview of antibiotics table arranged in an all new interactive tabular format
- Comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and much more
- Full text search,and option to change font size of the text
For General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
* Essential information regarding aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid stenosis, aortic and mitral regurgitation
* An overview of important differential diagnoses
* A summary of Doppler data for prosthetic aortic and mitral values
The content covers numerous topics in gastroenterology and hematology, including the latest diagnostic and management concepts, in a concise manner optimized for use as a rapid reference at the bedside.
The app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface. Features include a unique and customized design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching, and support for SD card backups.
Other highlights include:
- Based on the latest clinical practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the AGA, as well as expert guidance from over 20 gastroenterologist authors
- Organized in concise and easy-to follow tables, lists and illustrations for rapid access to information
- Numerous algorithms which provide summary reviews of important diagnostic and management topics
- Includes imaging examples, a GI drug guide, laboratory reference values, medical formulas and other useful information
- Tables, figures, and treatment algorithms are included appropriately to summarize key concepts.
Features of the app include:
• Indexed and full text search
Furthermore the app contains fluids and electrolytes management, a table of anti-coagulation and neuraxial anesthesia, and special information about cardiothoracic and obstetric anesthesia (hemodynamic values, drugs, risk stratification, and changes during pregnancy). In addition, there is information about peripheral nerve blocks and pain management (PCA Regime).
· Easy navigation to critical information
· Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
· Well illustrated charts, tables, and diagrams
· Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
· BBiTools section to keep you updated with the latest apps
ÿ A schematic anatomy map, illustrating the cerebral vasculature and the corresponding strokes at a glance
ÿ 23 images with exact descriptions of the infarcted structures and the connected clinical syndromes
ÿ Common strokes of the basilar, middle, anterior, and posterior cerebral circulation, as well as the cerebellar
ÿ Specific structures addressed include: the internal carotid, the middle cerebral, the anterior cerebral, the
posterior cerebral, the basilar, and the vertebral arteries; furthermore discussed are the superior, anterior
inferior, and posterior inferior cerebellar arteries
ÿ Easy navigation to critical information
ÿ Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC and Classic View
ÿ Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
ÿ BBTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the App Store
ÿ Email support
This App is a tool for healthcare professionals.
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
Osteopathic students can use this app as a reference tool while on rotations, studying for examinations, or while seeing patients.
This app has been in development since 2011. As a professor at several different medical schools, I saw students struggle over their rotations because they didn’t have a single, concise, and complete tool to reference. They struggled to remember all of the components of the osteopathic structural exam. They struggled while seeing patients. They struggled with their documentation while doing an osteopathic structural exam. They struggled remembering all of the information for board examinations. This app will change all that.
Attending physicians and residents can use this app in their office or on the inpatient wards while seeing patients. Physicians can easily refer to this app while writing their notes after seeing a patient.
You can bookmark important pages, add extra notes. Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the ‘full text search’. The app includes a ‘Classic view’ section which provides important information at one a glance for quick reference.
Enjoy the app. It’s going to change how you see patients and how you study for exams. It will be the last thing you look at before the dreaded board exam. Have fun and we hope the app helps in every way.
• Herramientas interactivas
o SLUMS chequeo del estado mental
o Escala de coma de Glasgow
• El chequeo básico neurológico
o Cabeza, nervios craneales
o Músculos y funciones motoras
• Nervios cutáneos, dermatomas
• Alteración de conciencia
• Líquido cefalorraquídeo
• Relación de LCR /suero
• Músculos oculares e inervación
• Músculos y su inervación
o Extremidades superiores
o Extremidades inferiores
• Vasos sanguíneos de los hemisferios cerebrales
o Territorios vasculares
o Arterias cerebrales
o Venas cerebrales
El contenido de esta aplicación ha sido redactado por los Doctores Sebastian Stuckrad-Barre, MD y Ruediger IIg, MD.
1. Acid-base normal values and abnormalities chart
2. Determination of acid-base status in a step by step approach
3. Interactive calculators for anion gap; estimation of fluid requirement in burns (Parkland formula), algorithm explaining diagnostic workup in metabolic alkalosis, hypernatremia and hyponatremia and many more
4. Diagrammatic representation of body water and electrolyte distribution, and information on electrolyte repletion
5. Diagnostic algorithms of acidosis, alkalosis, electrolyte abnormalities
6. Assessment and common causes of acid-base disorders
7. Essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
8. New features and functionality
- Font change feature
- Full text search
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students, and all other health care professionals