★ For physicians, paramedics, students, nurses...
★ Learn the ECG through play!
★ More than 200 ECG distributed in various quizzes
★ ECGs are validated by 3 experts
★ Every ECG is accompanied by a short clinical history
★ Improve your score and go save lives!
★ Guidelines on STEMI and indications for pacemaker among others.
Early detection of severe acute heart diseases allows rapid treatment in a competent interventional center, thereby improving patient survival. Learn quickly and "painlessly" to recognize common pathologies at a glance. ECG Quiz is an educational app with a collection of more than 200 clinical cases containing all an electrocardiogram and a short clinical history presented in interactive quizzes. You will also find a chapter with guidelines on the management of patients with ischemic and rhythmic heart disorders. This app is especially dedicated to healthcare professionals involved in in-hospital and pre-hospital patient management (emergency physicians, cardiologists, general practitioners, paramedics, triage-nurses). Learn by doing and make sure not to miss an important diagnose. All ECGs are triple-validated, notably by specialists of international renown. Good luck!
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research articles and reviews in the area of alzheimer’s and dementia. The Alzheimer’s & Dementia app brings you convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured
articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Alzheimer’s & Dementia website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Alzheimer's & Dementia
The mission of Alzheimer's & Dementia: Journal of the Alzheimer's Association is to bridge the knowledge gaps across a wide range of bench-to-bedside investigation. The journal publishes the results of studies in: behavior, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, pharmacology, physiology, protein chemistry, neurology, neuropathology, psychiatry, geriatrics, neuropsychology, epidemiology, sociology, health services research, health economics, political science and public policy. Content emphasizes interdisciplinary investigations, integrative/translational articles, related to: etiology, risk factors, early detection, disease modifying interventions, prevention of dementia and applications of new technologies in health services. The journal publishes comprehensive reviews; research articles; information on clinical trials; short reports; in-depth perspectives/open-peer commentaries; theoretical and/or translational papers that attempt integrate knowledge across discipline; history & politics of science/brief biographies and, abstracts of papers presented at international meetings. Negative results, particularly clinical trials, are published as short communications.
Alzheimer App è uno strumento informativo, interattivo, di facile consultazione e aggiornato costantemente.
Nella sezione dell’assistenza si potranno trovare consigli pratici per molti dei problemi che affronta quotidianamente chi si prende cura del malato e risposte semplici e chiare a molti interrogativi: Come affrontare la perdita di memoria del proprio caro? Come comportarsi in caso di reazioni aggressive? Come curarne l’igiene? Come reagire davanti alle sue paure e ossessioni?
Ci si può mettere in contatto con “Pronto Alzheimer” direttamente tramite l’applicazione. Basta cliccare l’icona del telefono per ricevere subito supporto e informazioni utili.
Si può accedere, inoltre, al database dei servizi e delle strutture esistenti sul territorio (attuamente disponibile solo per la Lombardia). Ed è possibile rispondere alle domande del quiz “Vero o Falso?” per scoprire quello che realmente si sa della malattia di Alzheimer e delle altre demenze.
Oltre a informazioni sulla malattia di Alzheimer e sulla Federazione sono disponibili anche le indicazioni necessarie per fare una donazione alla Federazione Alzheimer Italia.
Application covers most of the Diseases. like - Cancer, Asthma, Dengue, Diabetes, Heart Attack, etc.
=> When to see a doctor
=> Home remedies
=> Medical treatment
=> Tests for detection
=> How to prevent it
All essential information to know about Disease and there prevention.
Solo enciende la aplicación, y deja que te guíe hasta los recursos más cercanos. Accede a toda la información: teléfono, web, cómo llegar...
Además, contiene información útil para el cuidador, consejos sobre el cuidado diario de la persona a tu cargo, y un apartado de noticias para que te mantengas informado sobre avances, cambios legislativos, campañas, etc.
Un proyecto de CEAFA - Confederación de Asociaciones de Familiares de Personas con Alzheimer y Otras Demencias (http://www.ceafa.es), desarrollado por Barret (http://www.barretfilms.tv)
- Checklist of questions
- On-screen clock drawing
- On-screen selection of shapes
- Audio and text versions of story
- Timer for animal naming
- Automatic score calculation
- Save, retrieve, and export scores (with timestamps)
Based on the St. Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) Exam:
Tariq SH et al. The Saint Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) Examination for Detecting Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia is more sensitive than the Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE) - A pilot study. Am J Geriatri Psych 2006 Nov;14(11):900-10.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
This app can help you test AMD. It uses Amsler Grid, which is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to monitor a person's central visual field. The grid was developed by Marc Amsler, a Swiss ophthalmologist. In Amsler grid test, the person looks with each eye separately at the small dot in the center of the grid. Patients with macular disease may see wavy lines or some lines may be missing. The test is one of the simplest and most effective methods for patients to monitor the health of their macular.
Curated from many sources, which is listed on each card by a number in parenthesis like this (1). Tap on the number for the source.
Favorite the cards you find most useful for easy access later on. You can also leave feedback or suggestions on each card or suggest a tip you've learned in your care for an Alzheimer's patient.
This Lite edition contains 28 samples from the complete deck of over 150 cards. The full deck is available for purchase in the Google Play store (COMING SOON).
DISCLAIMER: This app is sold with the understanding that it is not tendering medical, legal, accounting or other professional advice. If such advice or other assistance is required, the personal services of a competent professional should be sought.
Deze geheel vernieuwde versie van de Alzheimer Assistent biedt de volgende functies:
- Wijzer over dementie
Een handig overzicht met tekst en video’s over herkenbare situaties. U kunt hier uw eigen ervaringen en tips uitwisselen met andere mantelzorgers.
- Mijn verslag van de dag
Het verslag van de dag is uw persoonlijke dagboek. Uw eigen ervaringen kunt u hier beschrijven en delen met anderen.
- Alzheimer verhalen
Verhalen van andere, al dan niet bekende auteurs over hun ervaringen met een persoon met dementie.
- Mijn Alzheimer Nederland (na inloggen zichtbaar)
Een persoonlijke omgeving waarin na aanmelden persoonlijke voorkeuren worden opgeslagen.
Alzheimer Assistent is een initiatief van Alzheimer Nederland. De inhoud van Alzheimer Assistent is in samenwerking met mantelzorgers ontwikkeld en geaccrediteerd door specialisten. Alzheimer Nederland besteedt continue zorg en aandacht aan de inhoud van Alzheimer Assistent. Het is desalniettemin niet altijd mogelijk om fouten te voorkomen. Alzheimer Nederland sluit alle aansprakelijkheid uit voor enigerlei directe of indirecte schade, van welke aard dan ook, die voortvloeit uit het gebruik van informatie (waaronder ook tips en reacties van andere gebruikers) die op of via Alzheimer Assistent is verkregen.
Alzheimer Assistent behoudt zich het recht voor reacties van gebruikers in te korten, aan te passen of te verwijderen. Alzheimer Nederland kan besluiten reacties (bijvoorbeeld tips) van gebruikers op Alzheimer Assistent te hergebruiken via andere kanalen van Alzheimer Nederland. Door reacties te plaatsen stemt u hiermee in.
Persoonlijke gegevens die u in Alzheimer Assistent invoert, worden opgenomen in een gegevensbestand. Deze worden voor geen andere doeleinden gebruikt dan toegang te geven tot de app of u te informeren over de doelstellingen van Alzheimer Nederland en de Alzheimer Assistent.
Alle gegevens die op deze manier worden verzameld, zullen strikt vertrouwelijk bewaard worden en worden niet uitgeleend, verhuurd of verkocht, noch op een of andere manier openbaar gemaakt.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.
Our ambition is to make daily life easier for dementia patients and family members, as well as for those who provide support and care in the home.
The application contains information and support, as well as specific advice and tips for those wishing to learn more about dementia; the practical approach and the challenges people face when caring for someone in a home environment.
The application is aimed at family and friends of dementia patients and aims to offer support for those caring for family members in the home. Furthermore the app will offer insight on the challenges and difficulties that face those affected by dementia and those around them.
Created by Swedish Care International and partners with the vision to make good dementia care based of The Silviahemmet Care Philosophy available to everyone.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
1. 8 user-friendly interactive scales, scores and calculators
2. 10-item Geriatric Impairment Inventory
3. Clock Drawing Test
4. Barthel Index of Activities of Daily Living
5. Geriatric Depression Scale
6. Functional Assessment Staging in Alzheimer
This app is for General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
App features and functionality:
- Font change feature
- Full text search
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students
The Wards 101 pocket app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface (UI). Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching.
Some of the clinical topics covered in this app include:
Critical information and pearls on the routine management of the hospitalized patient
The basics – H&P, note templates, fluids & electrolytes, acid-base disorders, statistics
Emergencies – ACLS, ACS and stroke management algorithms
Diagnostic and management algorithms for numerous medical conditions
Cardiology – ECG interpretation, management of HF, Afib, MIs, CAD and many other conditions
Many other internal medicine topics including gastroenterology, endocrinology, heme-onc, ID, HIV
Specialty coverage of important topics in neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health/ob-gyn and geriatrics
Medical abbreviations, medical statistics, medical calculators and other resources
This neurological reference guide contains :
· Interactive Tools
· Lab Values
· History and Presentation
· Clinical Anatomy
· Multiple Sclerosis
· DDX – Differential Diagnosis
· H & P – History and Presentation
· Clinical Anatomy
· Cerebro vascular Disease
· Infectious Diseases
· Movement Disorders
· Epileptic Seizures
· Neuromuscular / Neuropathic Disorders
· Traumatic Injury
· Pain Syndromes
Functionality of the app:
· Index-based search function:
- Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the index-search function
- No more time consuming searching or browsing
· Bookmark function
· Notes function
· History function
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
‐ index based searchlist
‐ ”last viewed” button
‐ notes and bookmarks
All necessary information about ECG – always at your fingertips!
* Neurohormonal mechanisms of heart failure and common causes of nonischemic cardio myopathy
* Heart failure staging information including stage-specific treatment guidelines
* The correct assessment and treatment of acute decompensate heart failure
* A PRIDE score- and BNP level-based algorithm for the management and triage of patients with suspected acute congestive heart failure
* Instructions on the initial evaluation of patients with heart failure including history and physical and laboratory data information
* AHA/ACC/HRS guidelines on cardiac defibrillation and resynchronization therapy
* Pharmacologic therapy information including dosage tables for ACE inhibitors, ARBs, diuretics, inotropes, and other drugs commonly used in the management of heart failure
A useful guide for all physicians aimed towards a better understanding and management of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension(PAH)
Content of the App:
*Well tabulated and structured information regarding the diagnosis and pathogenesis of PAH.
*Detailed listing of the tests and procedures used in the diagnosis of PAH, eg:-echocardiography,Right Heart Catheterization
* A well structured Therapy algorithm that acts as a guide to the choice of therapy in the management of individuals with PAH
*It covers the entire spectrum of PAH;from diagnosis to the follow-up of patients, thus providing a complete package of information regarding Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
* A Complete handy tool for the physician to use in the clinical set-up
* Comprehensive coverage of the history and examination of a patient
* Detailed checklist for the physical examination of all system of the body
* Detailed checklist of the review of all the system of the body
* International League Against Epilepsy classification system
* Lateralizing and localizing signs in focal epilepsies
* National Hospital Seizure Severity Scale
* Checklist for care providers and patient consultation
* Antiepileptic Drug Therapy
► Easy navigation to critical information.
► Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
This app is designed to provide the key information that clinicians or trainees require when caring for patients.
* Statistical data regarding the most common cancers
* Diagnostic workup, TNM classification, grading and therapy of cancers like breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and colorectal cancer
* ECOG performance status scale
* Key oncology definitions
This App is for Health Care Professionals.
- Common empiric antibiotic regimens for a broad range of infections including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia, and various infections of the urogenital tract, GI tract, soft tissues, and other organ systems
- Information for treatment of multi-drug-resistant organisms in special circumstances
- Antibiotic spectrum lists activity of common antibiotics in order of effectiveness for treatment against Gram-negative, Gram-positive, and membraneless bacteria
- Extensive drug administration information includes doses, cost rating, bioavailability, elimination and penetration information, and common side effects
- Addition of an essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
- Antibiotic spectrum table, and Overview of antibiotics table arranged in an all new interactive tabular format
- Comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and much more
- Full text search,and option to change font size of the text
For General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
• Neurological examination
•Survey of dermatomes, cranial nerves, clinically relevant muscles, and cerebral vessels
• SLUMS Mental State Exam
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• NEW: third card on cerebral vessels and territories, and nerves of the upper and lower extremities
Furthermore the app contains fluids and electrolytes management, a table of anti-coagulation and neuraxial anesthesia, and special information about cardiothoracic and obstetric anesthesia (hemodynamic values, drugs, risk stratification, and changes during pregnancy). In addition, there is information about peripheral nerve blocks and pain management (PCA Regime).
· Easy navigation to critical information
· Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
· Well illustrated charts, tables, and diagrams
· Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
· BBiTools section to keep you updated with the latest apps
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation