- Common empiric antibiotic regimens for a broad range of infections including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia, and various infections of the urogenital tract, GI tract, soft tissues, and other organ systems
- Information for treatment of multi-drug-resistant organisms in special circumstances
- Antibiotic spectrum lists activity of common antibiotics in order of effectiveness for treatment against Gram-negative, Gram-positive, and membraneless bacteria
- Extensive drug administration information includes doses, cost rating, bioavailability, elimination and penetration information, and common side effects
- Addition of an essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
- Antibiotic spectrum table, and Overview of antibiotics table arranged in an all new interactive tabular format
- Comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and much more
- Full text search,and option to change font size of the text
For General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
Prevalence, etiology, classification, and evaluation of AF
General guidelines for rhythm and rate control methods of AF management
Information on invasive strategies for the treatment of AF
Management of AF in special circumstance including pregnancy, pulmonary disease, and acute myocardial infarction
Guidelines and flowchart for anticoagulation in AF
Guidelines for sinus rhythm maintenance in recurrent paroxysmal and persistent atrial fibrillation
Antiarrhythmic drug administration information for rate control, cardioversion, and maintenance, including dosage and common adverse effects.
> Easy navigation to critical information.
> Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
> Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
> Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
> BBaTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
> Free Updates
> Email support
Første trin i dette effektive antistresskursus lærer dig at slappe af fysisk såvel som mentalt. Andet trin lærer dig at gøre det dybere og hurtigere. Tredje trin lærer dig, hvordan du selv udløser afslapningen, så du fremover får fuldt udbytte af selv en kort powernap. Tilsammen hjælper øvelserne dig til at nulstille dit nervesystem, så den daglige stress ikke bliver en kronisk tilstand.
De guidede øvelser rummer inspirerende storytelling og specifikke anvisninger, som er lette at følge. Det hele er akkompagneret af afslappende lyde, der målrettet påvirker både dit sind og din krop til indre ro og afslapning. Kurset er specielt udviklet til at hjælpe din underbevidsthed og dit nervesystem til at slappe af, så du kan give permanent slip på den skadelige stress.
Undervejs lærer du desuden en simpel, men effektiv teknik, du kan bruge til at ændre på situationer, hvor du oplever utilstrækkelighed eller stress. Denne teknik hjælper dig til at associere styrkende ressourcer til udfordrende situationer, så du kan begynde at føle dig mere rolig og kompetent, når du møder dem.
Appen bygger på cd’en ”Slap af – og styr din stress bedre”, som er udviklet af NLP- og coachtræner Pete Andersen, der i årevis har hjulpet mennesker af med skadelig stress. Pete Andersen har talt om stress mange år, før problemet blev almen kendt, og han er specialist i at få dig til at slappe af og føle dig godt tilpas. Du kan se mere om Pete Andersen på www.peteandersen.dk.
• Indledning og overblik
• Trin 1: Lær at slappe dybt af
• Trin 2: Lær hurtig afslapning
• Trin 3: Lær at gøre det selv
• Det har du lært.
Trin 1 er gratis, og trin 2 og 3 kan købes for kun 25 kr. pr. trin.
Det største udbytte får du ved at udføre øvelsen på hvert af de 3 trin 10 dage i træk. Appen indeholder derfor en tæller, der holder styr på, hvor mange dage du har lyttet til hvert trin. Hvis du hører øvelsen flere gang på samme dag, tæller det dog kun som én dag. Hvis du holder pause en dag, så tæller den en dag ned igen, da aflytningen helst skal ske hver dag, for at du får det optimale ud af appen. Når et niveau når op på 10, starter tælleren på det næste niveau. Først når alle tre tællere når op på 10, holder appen op med at tælle dage. På det tidspunkt er du færdiguddannet som ‘afslapper’.
OBS: Lyt ikke til denne app, når du kører bil eller er ansvarlig for arbejdende maskiner. Lyt kun til den, når du på en sikker måde kan ignorere den ydre verden og slappe helt af.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from post traumatic stress disorder
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of post traumatic stress disorder and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for post traumatic stress disorder
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from post traumatic stress disorder in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains post traumatic stress disorder diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. Relax by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Relax guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided meditation features an 8 to 12 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful graphics
- Quick start feature
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
It calculates the following outcomes:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Death from coronary heart disease
- Death from cardiovascular disease
This application has been provided with the hope that it will be useful, but without warranty, implied or explicit, of fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not accept responsibility for anything. No applications can be good as your medic.
For example: if your jaw is clenched, if your body’s tense, if your breathing’s short, if your stomach’s churning etc. then you’re probably aggressive or angry.
These very sensations are the most interesting ones.
When you’re overwhelmed by an emotion or stress, what do you usually do to get better?
For example, walk the dog, turn on the TV, drink alcohol, brood, take a deep breath, wander about aimlessly, become aggressive concerning the family, shops, subway, traffic jams.
At work you’re annoyed by your boss, employees or clients and in everyday life by the police, bankers and so on.
What you usually do makes you feel better. However, you know that when the cause of your stress comes back, you’ll be upset all over again.
UPDATE...Dobutamine has been added to this reference. I have removed the cardiac index, and added central venous pressure.
Great for Medical students, and those who examine them.
1. When your examinee is ready, press the "Start Examination Button"
2. When you observe your examinee perform the relevant task, simply click the checkbox
3. When your examinee has indicated the conclusion of the examination, click the "Finish Examination" button.
4. Simply scroll up and report back what was missed!
I hope you find this program useful! I welcome and suggestions or improvements.
Includes content from Talley and O'Connor, Oxford Handbook of Clinical medicine, and a (small) pinch of experience!
This application allows you to help controlling your respiration by, at first make it more regular, then by reducing the number of respiration per minutes.
Just breathe in when the water drop is going up and breathe out when it goes down. A vibration allows you to follow the pace with your eyes shut.
A menu allows you to specify the duration of the exercise and the number of respiration per minute.
Determining your current respiration rate
You can determine your current respiration rate by moving the water drop up and down. The chronometer will start and the number of cycles will increase each time you bring the water drop up and down.
No adds, no annoyances!
What is cardiac coherence?
Following medical research neurocardiology, cardiac coherence is the name that was given to a reflex phenomenon discovered by U.S. researchers fifteen years ago.
It has been proven that Heart and Brain beat in unison: If our mind and emotions affect the heart rate, heart rate also has an influence on our brain.
By controlling you heart rate, you can also control your emotions, limiting your overall stress condition.
The easiest way to control your heart beat is by controlling your respiration. A slower, controlled respiration directly reduces and control the heart beat.
Download the free version to see all of our excellent features and content, then upgrade to the PRO version for 700+ multiple-choice questions!
Study anywhere with Med Preps CCRN Exam Review app. Take practice tests with questions that mimic the style and cover the content of real CCRN questions.
The pro version of the app includes:
•Database of 700+ multiple choice practice questions
•Study anywhere, anytime, even without a connection
•Content is continually monitored and updated to reflect current critical care register nurse standards
Multiple-choice Practice Questions Cover (700+ practice questions):
•Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
If you have any issues at all, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap!
About Med Preps:
Med Preps is a leading test preparation company that creates high-quality material for a number of medical certification exams. We are committed to providing the best and most convenient preparation material on the web and on mobile devices. Try us on your mobile device or online at www.medpreps.com!
This intelligent Baby Pregnancy Application, allows you to show your sense of stuffing, and that is highly recommended by lovers of pleasure and distraction.
Simple, easy, and fast, pregnancy by week just press the help of your index finger the area mentioned on your screen, it is too simple and your smartphone can guide you. It will turn your phone into an expert guide that helps you every time you need for each case and perhaps any time.
Feel stressed because or uncomfortable! Enjoy Pregnancy Test checker funny application, and start you better prepared to start your day or your loved ones. Sure get the answers you need, when you need is the main concern of our application, to overcome the stress of your everyday life.
Pregnancy Test Scanner Application as a fun application facilitates you to know how long it's been pregnant, beware it is only a joke, and you never know, it may coincide a real result by chance, and it'll make you a double pleasure in this If just one click on your smartphone with your finger, and welcome to the fun.
Now with Fingerprint Pregnancy Test you have a real tip and an opportunity not to miss the funniest joke made it to your friends and family. Put your index finger on the screen, wait just a moment, your intelligent application calculates and your personal pregnancy results is underway. Come On! it's part share the results with friends and family.
If you match any problems, you just try again.
You want a real joke with others, and why not with loved ones is really a simple trick to make fun and say to God to stress!
Pregnancy Test Scanner a false pregnancy test is now available on your smartphone, try and suggest to your friends to get tested, and get the most possible!
Note you please, it's just a joke application, specially designed for the prankster who love entertainment and joy is only for fun, and is not intended for diagnosis correct medical. This is important to remember that often the pregnancy test applications are created just for fun and are not approved by medical professionals. For any issue or questions you pregnant beings always supposed to seek the advice of your doctor.
Prank Pregnancy Test! A pregnancy test! Saying the best fun way to share laughter around you....
- Approved by the NHS
- Reviewed by University of Roehampton
- Reviewed by diverse mental health organisations such as Anxiety UK and Time to Change
In the app Dr Freeman, our virtual doctor, teaches you four tested relaxation techniques including calm breathing, deep muscle relaxation, meditation and self-hypnosis.
Benefits of this app:
-On the go: proven therapy techniques in your hands
-Easy: do it in your own time and at your own pace
-Efficient: improve your wellbeing, whether already stressed or for prevention
-Get reminders of your sessions
About Virtually Free
- Our aim is to improve the world’s mental health in a affordable and efficient way
- Part of the Telefonica O2’s accelerator program Wayra
- Winners of CUTEC from Cambridge University
- +20.000 people using our apps
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
ÿ A schematic anatomy map, illustrating the cerebral vasculature and the corresponding strokes at a glance
ÿ 23 images with exact descriptions of the infarcted structures and the connected clinical syndromes
ÿ Common strokes of the basilar, middle, anterior, and posterior cerebral circulation, as well as the cerebellar
ÿ Specific structures addressed include: the internal carotid, the middle cerebral, the anterior cerebral, the
posterior cerebral, the basilar, and the vertebral arteries; furthermore discussed are the superior, anterior
inferior, and posterior inferior cerebellar arteries
ÿ Easy navigation to critical information
ÿ Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC and Classic View
ÿ Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
ÿ BBTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the App Store
ÿ Email support
This App is a tool for healthcare professionals.
• Top 10 signs of Alzheimer’s disease
• The latest information on detection, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, including pharmacotherapy guidelines and non-pharmacologic strategies
• Interactive tools to assess cognition and function, including the Mini-Cog™, Clock Drawing Test, Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam (SLUMS), Functional Activities Questionnaire (FAQ) and more
• An Annual Wellness Visit algorithm developed by national experts to help clinicians assess cognition more efficiently
• Current diagnostic criteria, including the DSM-5® and the updated diagnostic criteria and guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease from the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer’s Association
• Education/support packets (PDF brochures) from the Alzheimer’s Association that can be e-mailed directly to patients and caregivers
• Bookmarking and notes capability
• Index and full text search
The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app is a collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association and Borm Bruckmeier.
The content covers numerous topics in gastroenterology and hematology, including the latest diagnostic and management concepts, in a concise manner optimized for use as a rapid reference at the bedside.
The app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface. Features include a unique and customized design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching, and support for SD card backups.
Other highlights include:
- Based on the latest clinical practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the AGA, as well as expert guidance from over 20 gastroenterologist authors
- Organized in concise and easy-to follow tables, lists and illustrations for rapid access to information
- Numerous algorithms which provide summary reviews of important diagnostic and management topics
- Includes imaging examples, a GI drug guide, laboratory reference values, medical formulas and other useful information
- Tables, figures, and treatment algorithms are included appropriately to summarize key concepts.
Features of the app include:
• Indexed and full text search
The content of the Cardiology pocket app is presented using a new, innovative user interface (UI) that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backups, and numerous interactive components such as medical calculators for important cardiology formulas and scores.
Some of the topics covered in the Cardiology pocket app include the following:
• The presentation, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of common conditions such as chest pain, hypertension, dyspnea, syncope, arrhythmias, and more
• Information on common diagnostic procedures including ECG, heart auscultation, exercise stress testing, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker testing, and tilt-table testing
• The diagnosis and management of angina, arrhythmias, STEMI, unstable angina/NSTEMI and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) based on the latest practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the ACC/AHA
• Key guidelines on the diagnosis and management of hypertension including JNC 7 guidelines and recommendations
• Additional topics such as inflammatory heart and vascular diseases, cardiomyopathies, diabetic heart disease, diseases of the large vessels (eg, aortic aneurysms and dissections, PAD, carotid and renal artery stenosis)
• The prevention, diagnosis and management of thromboembolic disease including DVT, pulmonary embolism, stroke, HIT, and thromboembolism in Afib and valvular disease
• Drug administration information for drug classes commonly used in cardiology including vasoactive agents, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, ARBs, renin inhibitors, CCBs, diuretics, antiarrhythmics, nitrates, antilipidemics, and more
• The normal values and interpretation of common laboratory values used in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine
• Common abbreviations and other useful resources
‐ index based searchlist
‐ ”last viewed” button
‐ notes and bookmarks
All necessary information about ECG – always at your fingertips!
The Wards 101 pocket app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface (UI). Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching.
Some of the clinical topics covered in this app include:
Critical information and pearls on the routine management of the hospitalized patient
The basics – H&P, note templates, fluids & electrolytes, acid-base disorders, statistics
Emergencies – ACLS, ACS and stroke management algorithms
Diagnostic and management algorithms for numerous medical conditions
Cardiology – ECG interpretation, management of HF, Afib, MIs, CAD and many other conditions
Many other internal medicine topics including gastroenterology, endocrinology, heme-onc, ID, HIV
Specialty coverage of important topics in neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health/ob-gyn and geriatrics
Medical abbreviations, medical statistics, medical calculators and other resources
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
• Neurological examination
•Survey of dermatomes, cranial nerves, clinically relevant muscles, and cerebral vessels
• SLUMS Mental State Exam
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• NEW: third card on cerebral vessels and territories, and nerves of the upper and lower extremities
Highlights of the app include:
- Assessment, monitoring, and latest treatment algorithms for all major pulmonary disorders
- Contains vital information on a variety of topics including Arterial blood gases, pulmonary function tests, COPD and Asthma, pulmonary infections and vascular conditions like pneumonia, pulmonary embolism and PAH etc.
- Interactive calculators, index search and full text search
- Treatment guidelines and handy tables detailing the commonly used medications
For physicians, nurses, residents, students, paramedics and all other healthcare professionals.
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
Osteopathic students can use this app as a reference tool while on rotations, studying for examinations, or while seeing patients.
This app has been in development since 2011. As a professor at several different medical schools, I saw students struggle over their rotations because they didn’t have a single, concise, and complete tool to reference. They struggled to remember all of the components of the osteopathic structural exam. They struggled while seeing patients. They struggled with their documentation while doing an osteopathic structural exam. They struggled remembering all of the information for board examinations. This app will change all that.
Attending physicians and residents can use this app in their office or on the inpatient wards while seeing patients. Physicians can easily refer to this app while writing their notes after seeing a patient.
You can bookmark important pages, add extra notes. Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the ‘full text search’. The app includes a ‘Classic view’ section which provides important information at one a glance for quick reference.
Enjoy the app. It’s going to change how you see patients and how you study for exams. It will be the last thing you look at before the dreaded board exam. Have fun and we hope the app helps in every way.
• Herramientas interactivas
o SLUMS chequeo del estado mental
o Escala de coma de Glasgow
• El chequeo básico neurológico
o Cabeza, nervios craneales
o Músculos y funciones motoras
• Nervios cutáneos, dermatomas
• Alteración de conciencia
• Líquido cefalorraquídeo
• Relación de LCR /suero
• Músculos oculares e inervación
• Músculos y su inervación
o Extremidades superiores
o Extremidades inferiores
• Vasos sanguíneos de los hemisferios cerebrales
o Territorios vasculares
o Arterias cerebrales
o Venas cerebrales
El contenido de esta aplicación ha sido redactado por los Doctores Sebastian Stuckrad-Barre, MD y Ruediger IIg, MD.
1. Acid-base normal values and abnormalities chart
2. Determination of acid-base status in a step by step approach
3. Interactive calculators for anion gap; estimation of fluid requirement in burns (Parkland formula), algorithm explaining diagnostic workup in metabolic alkalosis, hypernatremia and hyponatremia and many more
4. Diagrammatic representation of body water and electrolyte distribution, and information on electrolyte repletion
5. Diagnostic algorithms of acidosis, alkalosis, electrolyte abnormalities
6. Assessment and common causes of acid-base disorders
7. Essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
8. New features and functionality
- Font change feature
- Full text search
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students, and all other health care professionals