This application is a Cardiac Stress Test calculator. With only 3 steps you will be able to know if you are ready for sports or if your heart is not in an healthy condition.
This application is based on the "Ruffier" indicator and provide clear conclusions. The Cardiac Stress Test calculator is the best way to know if your heart is ready for stress.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
* Searchable index of specialized topics including:
History of Echocardiography
Transthoracic Echo – Learning the Procedure
Transesophageal Echo – Learning the Procedure
Standard Transthoracic Echocardiography Views
Standard Transesophageal Echocardiography Views
Hemodynamics: Doppler Overview
Hemodynamics: Color Flow Imaging
Hemodynamics: Transvalvular Gradients
Hemodynamics: Intracardiac Pressures
Hemodynamics: Cardiac Flow & the Continuity Equation
Hemodynamics: Proximal Isovelocity Surface Area (PISA)
Left Ventricle: Systolic Function
Left Ventricle: Diastolic Function
Valvular: Aortic Stenosis
Valvular: Aortic Regurgitation
Valvular: Mitral Valve Scallops
Valvular: Mitral Stenosis
Valvular: Mitral Regurgitation
Valvular: Pulmonic Stenosis
Valvular: Pulmonic Regurgitation
Valvular: Tricuspid Stenosis
Valvular: Tricuspid Regurgitation
Valvular: Prosthetic Valves
Clinical Disorder: Aortic Dissection
Clinical Disorder: Atrial Septal Defect
Clinical Disorder: Constrictive Pericarditis vs. Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
Clinical Disorder: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Clinical Disorder: Intracardiac Masses - Endocarditis & Vegetations
Clinical Disorder: Intracardiac Masses - Thrombus
Clinical Disorder: Intracardiac Masses - Tumors
Clinical Disorder: Pericardial Effusion
Clinical Disorder: Pseudoaneurysm
Clinical Disorder: Pulmonary Artery Hypertension
Clinical Disorder: Subaortic Membrane
Clinical Disorder: Ventricular Septal Defect
* Database of more than 90 figures, images, and echocardiography videos of both common and rare findings in the field of echocardiography
EchoSource provides a detailed overview of clinical disorders and their evaluation using echocardiography, incorporating educational figures and videos as well as reviews of pertinent medical literature. Whether you are a beginner just learning standard echocardiography imaging views, or a practicing clinician needing a quick reference to guideline-based echocardiographic criteria for diagnosing the severity of valvular heart disease, EchoSource is the ideal application to assist you.
Første trin i dette effektive antistresskursus lærer dig at slappe af fysisk såvel som mentalt. Andet trin lærer dig at gøre det dybere og hurtigere. Tredje trin lærer dig, hvordan du selv udløser afslapningen, så du fremover får fuldt udbytte af selv en kort powernap. Tilsammen hjælper øvelserne dig til at nulstille dit nervesystem, så den daglige stress ikke bliver en kronisk tilstand.
De guidede øvelser rummer inspirerende storytelling og specifikke anvisninger, som er lette at følge. Det hele er akkompagneret af afslappende lyde, der målrettet påvirker både dit sind og din krop til indre ro og afslapning. Kurset er specielt udviklet til at hjælpe din underbevidsthed og dit nervesystem til at slappe af, så du kan give permanent slip på den skadelige stress.
Undervejs lærer du desuden en simpel, men effektiv teknik, du kan bruge til at ændre på situationer, hvor du oplever utilstrækkelighed eller stress. Denne teknik hjælper dig til at associere styrkende ressourcer til udfordrende situationer, så du kan begynde at føle dig mere rolig og kompetent, når du møder dem.
Appen bygger på cd’en ”Slap af – og styr din stress bedre”, som er udviklet af NLP- og coachtræner Pete Andersen, der i årevis har hjulpet mennesker af med skadelig stress. Pete Andersen har talt om stress mange år, før problemet blev almen kendt, og han er specialist i at få dig til at slappe af og føle dig godt tilpas. Du kan se mere om Pete Andersen på www.peteandersen.dk.
• Indledning og overblik
• Trin 1: Lær at slappe dybt af
• Trin 2: Lær hurtig afslapning
• Trin 3: Lær at gøre det selv
• Det har du lært.
Trin 1 er gratis, og trin 2 og 3 kan købes for kun 25 kr. pr. trin.
Det største udbytte får du ved at udføre øvelsen på hvert af de 3 trin 10 dage i træk. Appen indeholder derfor en tæller, der holder styr på, hvor mange dage du har lyttet til hvert trin. Hvis du hører øvelsen flere gang på samme dag, tæller det dog kun som én dag. Hvis du holder pause en dag, så tæller den en dag ned igen, da aflytningen helst skal ske hver dag, for at du får det optimale ud af appen. Når et niveau når op på 10, starter tælleren på det næste niveau. Først når alle tre tællere når op på 10, holder appen op med at tælle dage. På det tidspunkt er du færdiguddannet som ‘afslapper’.
OBS: Lyt ikke til denne app, når du kører bil eller er ansvarlig for arbejdende maskiner. Lyt kun til den, når du på en sikker måde kan ignorere den ydre verden og slappe helt af.
This app is the ACC’s mobile home for clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Current guidelines in the App include:
• Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Cardiovascular Risk (CV Risk)
• Cholesterol (Chol)
• Heart Failure (HF)
• Lifestyle (Lstyle)
• Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, more guideline content, and tools.
Send feedback to the ACC directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store. Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians.
The Focus Concise Animated Dictionaries are the world’s first ever comprehensive animated dictionaries in any discipline. Dictionaries that provide definitions of medical terms using lifelike 3D animations apart from text is a long felt need in the medical sciences and these Concise Animated Dictionaries fulfil that need quite effectively. They cover a range of medical terms in each discipline, making them a complete reference source. These dictionaries are user friendly, and arranged alphabetically making search quite easy. Being unique visual dictionaries, they are excellent reference sources for health professionals, students and health consumers. The videos play independent of the internet once downloaded.
1-Click start to open main index .
2-Click a function,to open its page .
3-Choosing (Diagnosis of Acute Coronary syndrome
just enter your findings by using appropriate check Box
to get full diagnosis
and detailed advice of the treatment.
4-Choosing (Risk stratification in Acute Coronary Syndrome)
just enter your patient data,or check the appropriate check box
to get your patient score and grade of severity of in-hospital death
and clear advice on the next step for further management.
5-Choosing ( Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation)
simply enter your patient's data
to get alert message telling if anticoagulation is needed
and if indicated what to use.
6-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of heart failure)
just enter your patient data,or check the appropriate check box
to get your patient's diagnosis
and clear advice on further management.
7-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of DVT),
just enter the requirede data to get the proper diagnosis and nesssary treatment
8-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary embolism
you will get clear instruction about your patient risk ,
advice about further investigations and treatment
9-Other functions will be soon added to the application
with future updates.
Gain important insights into new management options and rare presentations of cardiac disease within 2-3 minutes.
Follow the progress of the patient through investigations and therapeutic interventions to learn the best management options.
Prognosis : Cardiology is designed for busy physicians, residents embarking on a career in cardiology, medical students and other healthcare professionals.
Each case has been reviewed by our editorial board of of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties, making the app an ideal practice tool for academic and professional licensure exams.
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease
31. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
32. Myocardial Infarction + LBBB
33. Atrial Myoxma
34. Myocarditis, Typhoid
35. Prinzmetal's Angina
36. Aortic Stenosis in Pregnancy
37. Marfan Syndrome
The app: "Cardiology 3D small animals(1)" allows you to scan QR codes of the Introduction and Acquire
diseases and the app: "Cardiology 3D small animals (2)" allows you to scan QR codes of the Congenital diseases.
Once the app is launched on a mobile device, the user only needs to scan the QR codes that appear in the book in order to visualise different dynamic 3D images of the heart and its diseases. Thanks to this app, veterinary surgeons will be able to visualise each disease in three dimensions, which will give them a better understanding of its physiopathology and, as a result, of the aims of the treatment.
Readers will therefore be able to see –and almost touch– the normal heart floating on the book as well as the physiopathological changes the organ undergoes in case of congestive heart failure. They will also be able to see the most common acquired and congenital diseases in the dog and the cat, and relate the images obtained with echocardiography, the only imaging technique that allows us to visualise the functioning heart in our daily practice, to the augmented-reality tridimensional structure.
This App contains the following 19 ESC Pocket Guidelines
– more Guidelines will follow soon!
- Non-Cardiac Surgery (NCS)
- Acute Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Aortic Diseases (AORTA)
- Myocardial Revascularization (MR)
- Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases (DM)
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease (Management of) (SCAD)
- Cardiac Pacing and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (Pacing)
- Arterial Hypertension (Management of) (HTN)
- Third Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction (UDMI)
- Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
- Atrial Fibrillation (Management of) (AFib)
- Acute MI in Patients with ST-segment Elevation (STEMI)
- Acute and Chronic Heart Failure (HF)
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (CVD Prev)
- Dyslipidaemias (Management of) (Dyslip)
- ACS in patients without persistent ST-segment Elevation (NSTE-ACS)
- Management of Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy (CVD Preg)
- Peripheral artery diseases (PAD)
Additionally, this App provides a lot of Interactive Tools like algorithms, scores, charts and calculators.
Find all the information you need for guidelines based diagnoses and therapy of your patients in one simple click.
Knowledge that all healthcare professionals should possess, especially those who work in intensive care units such as CCU, ICU, Operating Rooms, etc..
Electrocardiography is definitely not an "easy" subject of study but with a minimum effort you can acquire the basic informations to be able to detect a critical situation and alert the cardiologist. The electrocardiogram is a simple test, fast, painless, very low-cost, and can definitely save the life of a person. In Italy every year about 120,000 people are affected by myocardial infarction, of these, approximately 25 000 die before reaching the hospital. The diagnosis of myocardial infarction is mainly made with the execution of the ECG.
With "ECG practical" you can learn in a simple way the basic principles of electrocardiography, you can calculate your heart rate from the milliseconds or the number of squares between two RR, you can see several examples of ECG tracings, calculate the corrected QT interval, you can easily find the QRS axes or you can make your "diagnosis" simply by answering a few simple questions.
Note: The app does not process the photos taken with the camera or loaded from the gallery to not affect their quality. Loading large images (> 4 mpx) can cause the application to crash, especially in phones with little memory. When taking a photo, choose a lower than 4-megapixel resolution, and shot from a close distance.
The "Demo" version has the same functionality as the normal one, the only limit is the number of openings (15) of the application. I did not want to put the usual time limit (number of days) because it happened to me to install an app to try it for a certain period of time, but due to work and family commitments I could not try them sufficiently before deadline.
Before you buy the full version, please try the "demo" version of the product. If you remain satisfied after trying it, buy the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecg.practical&hl=it) and support the further development of the application.
This software absolutely MUST NOT be used to place any medical or nursing diagnosis, but should only be used for educational purposes.
Bug reports, comments and suggestions are very welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
EuroEcho-Imaging 2014 Mobile app is only accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representative and other qualified stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
• Top 10 signs of Alzheimer’s disease
• The latest information on detection, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, including pharmacotherapy guidelines and non-pharmacologic strategies
• Interactive tools to assess cognition and function, including the Mini-Cog™, Clock Drawing Test, Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam (SLUMS), Functional Activities Questionnaire (FAQ) and more
• An Annual Wellness Visit algorithm developed by national experts to help clinicians assess cognition more efficiently
• Current diagnostic criteria, including the DSM-5® and the updated diagnostic criteria and guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease from the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer’s Association
• Education/support packets (PDF brochures) from the Alzheimer’s Association that can be e-mailed directly to patients and caregivers
• Bookmarking and notes capability
• Index and full text search
The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app is a collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association and Borm Bruckmeier.
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
This app is designed to provide the key information that clinicians or trainees require when caring for patients.
* Statistical data regarding the most common cancers
* Diagnostic workup, TNM classification, grading and therapy of cancers like breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and colorectal cancer
* ECOG performance status scale
* Key oncology definitions
This App is for Health Care Professionals.
1. 8 user-friendly interactive scales, scores and calculators
2. 10-item Geriatric Impairment Inventory
3. Clock Drawing Test
4. Barthel Index of Activities of Daily Living
5. Geriatric Depression Scale
6. Functional Assessment Staging in Alzheimer
This app is for General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
App features and functionality:
- Font change feature
- Full text search
Contains the latest recommendations from the ADA and AACE
- Includes treatment protocols for inpatient and outpatient management, diabetic ketoacidosis, intensive insulin therapy in the ICU, and insulin management for labor and delivery
- Convenient tables detailing drug doses, insulin delivery devices, and summaries of major clinical trials
- Special chapter on pediatric and adolescent diabetes and complications like diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy and diabetic macular edema
- Interactive calculators andscores
About the authors:
Elise Brett, MD, graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine residency and fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. She is currently Associate Clinical Professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She is also a Certified Nutrition Support Clinician. She co-edited Nutritional Strategies for the Diabetic and Prediabetic Patient and Power of Prevention: The Complete Guide to Lifelong Nutrition. She is in private practice in Manhattan.
Jeffrey I. Mechanick, MD, is Clinical Professor of Medicine and Director of Metabolic Support in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Bone Diseases at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Mechanick is an Officer of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Past President of the American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists, and Member of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition - Science Board
This App is for Health Care Professionals.
* Neurohormonal mechanisms of heart failure and common causes of nonischemic cardio myopathy
* Heart failure staging information including stage-specific treatment guidelines
* The correct assessment and treatment of acute decompensate heart failure
* A PRIDE score- and BNP level-based algorithm for the management and triage of patients with suspected acute congestive heart failure
* Instructions on the initial evaluation of patients with heart failure including history and physical and laboratory data information
* AHA/ACC/HRS guidelines on cardiac defibrillation and resynchronization therapy
* Pharmacologic therapy information including dosage tables for ACE inhibitors, ARBs, diuretics, inotropes, and other drugs commonly used in the management of heart failure
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
* Essential information regarding aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid stenosis, aortic and mitral regurgitation
* An overview of important differential diagnoses
* A summary of Doppler data for prosthetic aortic and mitral values
It is illustrated and interactive.
§ Abdominal evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of pain, mass, bowel obstruction and gastrointestinal bleeding | Child-Turcotte-Pugh classification | Ranson’s criteria | Hinchey classification
§ Thyroid evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of neck mass
§ Breast evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of breast mass
§ Hernia evaluation: history and physical examination | Nyhus classification | differential diagnosis of groin hernia
§ Interactive physiologic formulas: hemodynamic | respiratory | endocrine and metabolic
§ Fluids, electrolytes, acid-base and nutrition: estimation of maintenance fluids | parkland formula for the rehydration in burn patients | acid-base disorders | flowchart for arterial blood gas interpretation | differential diagnosis of electrolyte disturbances
§ Critical care: interactive Glasgow Coma Scale | Classification of hemorrhagic shock | hemodynamic response to shock | equivalent glucocorticoid dosing
§ Pressure ulcers and wounds: pressure ulcer staging | wound classification and infection risk
§ Local anesthetic agents: dosing | duration | comments
§ Surgical notes: general surgery patient follow-up checklist | preoperative note | operative note | postoperative note
§ Surgical sutures: illustrated suture techniques
The Pain Management pocketcards provide you with:
- Guidelines on the assessment and management of pain
- Breakthrough pain management and rescue dosing
- Opioid equianalgesic dosing table
- Management of opioid-related adverse events
* a quick reference for identifying all common ECG findings, such as hypertrophy, AV conduction defects, arrythmias and more
* a concise summary of how to record and read an ECG and a standardised evalutation sheet
* scales of 2 x RR (25 mm/s and 50mm/s), plus amplitudes (mV), times and intervals(ms)
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
Osteopathic students can use this app as a reference tool while on rotations, studying for examinations, or while seeing patients.
This app has been in development since 2011. As a professor at several different medical schools, I saw students struggle over their rotations because they didn’t have a single, concise, and complete tool to reference. They struggled to remember all of the components of the osteopathic structural exam. They struggled while seeing patients. They struggled with their documentation while doing an osteopathic structural exam. They struggled remembering all of the information for board examinations. This app will change all that.
Attending physicians and residents can use this app in their office or on the inpatient wards while seeing patients. Physicians can easily refer to this app while writing their notes after seeing a patient.
You can bookmark important pages, add extra notes. Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the ‘full text search’. The app includes a ‘Classic view’ section which provides important information at one a glance for quick reference.
Enjoy the app. It’s going to change how you see patients and how you study for exams. It will be the last thing you look at before the dreaded board exam. Have fun and we hope the app helps in every way.
• Herramientas interactivas
o SLUMS chequeo del estado mental
o Escala de coma de Glasgow
• El chequeo básico neurológico
o Cabeza, nervios craneales
o Músculos y funciones motoras
• Nervios cutáneos, dermatomas
• Alteración de conciencia
• Líquido cefalorraquídeo
• Relación de LCR /suero
• Músculos oculares e inervación
• Músculos y su inervación
o Extremidades superiores
o Extremidades inferiores
• Vasos sanguíneos de los hemisferios cerebrales
o Territorios vasculares
o Arterias cerebrales
o Venas cerebrales
El contenido de esta aplicación ha sido redactado por los Doctores Sebastian Stuckrad-Barre, MD y Ruediger IIg, MD.
1. Acid-base normal values and abnormalities chart
2. Determination of acid-base status in a step by step approach
3. Interactive calculators for anion gap; estimation of fluid requirement in burns (Parkland formula), algorithm explaining diagnostic workup in metabolic alkalosis, hypernatremia and hyponatremia and many more
4. Diagrammatic representation of body water and electrolyte distribution, and information on electrolyte repletion
5. Diagnostic algorithms of acidosis, alkalosis, electrolyte abnormalities
6. Assessment and common causes of acid-base disorders
7. Essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
8. New features and functionality
- Font change feature
- Full text search
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students, and all other health care professionals