The European Stroke Association (ESO) guidelines are developed by experts.
They are concise, practical and offer users treatment recommendation that are based on the latest scientific research. A variety of interactive algorithms, tools, tables and calculators can be utilized to assist the treating doctor.
The user can also perform keyword searches, bookmark useful pages and add notes.
This application will be regularly updated.
The App contains the following Guidelines:
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
- Management of Post-stroke Seizures and Epilepsy
- Prophylaxis for Venous Thromboembolism in Immobile Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Management of Temperature in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Recommendations from the ESO-Karolinska Stroke