*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
swine flu treatment app feature:
- Foods to Eat When You Have the Flu
- Turkey Sandwich
- Hot Tea
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
“Domestic remedies” is your perfect companion when you need quick and natural remedies for common health alignments. All remedies suggested in the application are natural and the ingredients, commonly available. Think of it as having instant access to a handbook of natural remedies right on your mobile, available anytime and anywhere.
so we can easily get any kind of disease remedies at home by using our personal ingredients so we can get 100% natural treatment at home
Domestic Remedies contain following health issues
• hair loss
• dry hair
• High bp
• Low bp
• High Cholesterol
• Kidney Stone
• Cirrhosis Of Liver
• Chest Congestion
• Swine Flu
• Acne Scar
• Body Odour
• Breast Enlargement
• Clear Skin
• Cracked Heel
• Dark Elbows
• Dry Skin
• Strech Mark
• Weak Eyesight
• Ear Infection
• Nose Bleeding
• Swimmers Ear
• Chiken Pox
• Prickly Heat
so u can got all natural treatment using our app
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
* Essential information regarding aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid stenosis, aortic and mitral regurgitation
* An overview of important differential diagnoses
* A summary of Doppler data for prosthetic aortic and mitral values
This title includes:
More than 600 pictures, graphics, and tables
Classifications in clearly arranged tables
Explanation of common abbreviations and symbols
Valuable appendix with normal lab values, immunization schedule, periodic table, etc.
Full Text Search
Contains the latest recommendations from the ADA and AACE
- Includes treatment protocols for inpatient and outpatient management, diabetic ketoacidosis, intensive insulin therapy in the ICU, and insulin management for labor and delivery
- Convenient tables detailing drug doses, insulin delivery devices, and summaries of major clinical trials
- Special chapter on pediatric and adolescent diabetes and complications like diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy and diabetic macular edema
- Interactive calculators andscores
About the authors:
Elise Brett, MD, graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine residency and fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. She is currently Associate Clinical Professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She is also a Certified Nutrition Support Clinician. She co-edited Nutritional Strategies for the Diabetic and Prediabetic Patient and Power of Prevention: The Complete Guide to Lifelong Nutrition. She is in private practice in Manhattan.
Jeffrey I. Mechanick, MD, is Clinical Professor of Medicine and Director of Metabolic Support in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Bone Diseases at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Mechanick is an Officer of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Past President of the American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists, and Member of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition - Science Board
This App is for Health Care Professionals.
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
The Pain Management pocketcards provide you with:
- Guidelines on the assessment and management of pain
- Breakthrough pain management and rescue dosing
- Opioid equianalgesic dosing table
- Management of opioid-related adverse events
* a quick reference for identifying all common ECG findings, such as hypertrophy, AV conduction defects, arrythmias and more
* a concise summary of how to record and read an ECG and a standardised evalutation sheet
* scales of 2 x RR (25 mm/s and 50mm/s), plus amplitudes (mV), times and intervals(ms)
• Top 10 signs of Alzheimer’s disease
• The latest information on detection, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, including pharmacotherapy guidelines and non-pharmacologic strategies
• Interactive tools to assess cognition and function, including the Mini-Cog™, Clock Drawing Test, Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam (SLUMS), Functional Activities Questionnaire (FAQ) and more
• An Annual Wellness Visit algorithm developed by national experts to help clinicians assess cognition more efficiently
• Current diagnostic criteria, including the DSM-5® and the updated diagnostic criteria and guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease from the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer’s Association
• Education/support packets (PDF brochures) from the Alzheimer’s Association that can be e-mailed directly to patients and caregivers
• Bookmarking and notes capability
• Index and full text search
The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app is a collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association and Borm Bruckmeier.
1. Acid-base normal values and abnormalities chart
2. Determination of acid-base status in a step by step approach
3. Interactive calculators for anion gap; estimation of fluid requirement in burns (Parkland formula), algorithm explaining diagnostic workup in metabolic alkalosis, hypernatremia and hyponatremia and many more
4. Diagrammatic representation of body water and electrolyte distribution, and information on electrolyte repletion
5. Diagnostic algorithms of acidosis, alkalosis, electrolyte abnormalities
6. Assessment and common causes of acid-base disorders
7. Essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
8. New features and functionality
- Font change feature
- Full text search
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students, and all other health care professionals
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students
Prevalence, etiology, classification, and evaluation of AF
General guidelines for rhythm and rate control methods of AF management
Information on invasive strategies for the treatment of AF
Management of AF in special circumstance including pregnancy, pulmonary disease, and acute myocardial infarction
Guidelines and flowchart for anticoagulation in AF
Guidelines for sinus rhythm maintenance in recurrent paroxysmal and persistent atrial fibrillation
Antiarrhythmic drug administration information for rate control, cardioversion, and maintenance, including dosage and common adverse effects.
> Easy navigation to critical information.
> Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
> Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
> Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
> BBaTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
> Free Updates
> Email support
ÿ A schematic anatomy map, illustrating the cerebral vasculature and the corresponding strokes at a glance
ÿ 23 images with exact descriptions of the infarcted structures and the connected clinical syndromes
ÿ Common strokes of the basilar, middle, anterior, and posterior cerebral circulation, as well as the cerebellar
ÿ Specific structures addressed include: the internal carotid, the middle cerebral, the anterior cerebral, the
posterior cerebral, the basilar, and the vertebral arteries; furthermore discussed are the superior, anterior
inferior, and posterior inferior cerebellar arteries
ÿ Easy navigation to critical information
ÿ Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC and Classic View
ÿ Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
ÿ BBTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the App Store
ÿ Email support
This App is a tool for healthcare professionals.
Jed A. Katzel, MD is a hematologist/oncologist practicing in Northern California. His internal medicine internship, residency, and chief resident year were performed in Manhattan at Saint Vincent's Hospital. Wards 101, and subsequently, this App was inspired by the tireless teaching of the cardiologist, Dr. James T. Mazarra, former internal medicine program director, Margaret Smith, MD, and the Oncologist, Dr. Bill Cook.
His application is designed to provide the key information that clinicians or trainees require when caring for patients.
The App contains the bare essentials of medical practice in the acute hospital setting as well as must-knows and clinical perls from the Wards 101 pocket. All house staff including medical students, interns, residents, and even attending, will find this an indispensable bedside reference tool.
• The basic components of the history including interpretation of ECG, cardiac, lung, abdominal, and neurological exams
• Basic outlines of ACLS algorithms
• Common lab values and normal ranges, important equations, unit conversions, and information on proper techniques for obtaining samples (e.g., phlebotomy tubes, cultures, etc.)
• ABG interpretation and the interpretation and management of fluid and electrolyte abnormalities
• Outlines of common notes including SOAP, Discharge, On-service, Pre-op, Operative notes and more
• Basic information on common drugs administered on the wards including pain medications, glucose control agents, hypertension drugs, etc.
• Must-knows, clinical perls, and avoiding common pitfalls of practice on the wards
This App is for healthcare professionals.
This app is designed to provide the key information that clinicians or trainees require when caring for patients.
* Statistical data regarding the most common cancers
* Diagnostic workup, TNM classification, grading and therapy of cancers like breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and colorectal cancer
* ECOG performance status scale
* Key oncology definitions
This App is for Health Care Professionals.