• Learn more about how to prevent the spread of colds and flu in the workplace and at home, including an interactive symptom checker to help to determine whether you have a cold or flu
• Book your flu vaccination appointment with participating employers or public clinics and save a record of your vaccination(s)
• Check your medications against a list of medications that may interact with the flu vaccine
• Check your medical conditions against a list of conditions that mean you should seek additional medical advice before receiving the flu vaccine
• Search FluApp for answers to frequently asked questions about the flu and the flu vaccine
• Interact with our doctors for medical advice about the flu and the flu vaccine
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from common cold
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of common cold and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for common cold
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from common cold in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains common cold diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
ÿ A schematic anatomy map, illustrating the cerebral vasculature and the corresponding strokes at a glance
ÿ 23 images with exact descriptions of the infarcted structures and the connected clinical syndromes
ÿ Common strokes of the basilar, middle, anterior, and posterior cerebral circulation, as well as the cerebellar
ÿ Specific structures addressed include: the internal carotid, the middle cerebral, the anterior cerebral, the
posterior cerebral, the basilar, and the vertebral arteries; furthermore discussed are the superior, anterior
inferior, and posterior inferior cerebellar arteries
ÿ Easy navigation to critical information
ÿ Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC and Classic View
ÿ Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
ÿ BBTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the App Store
ÿ Email support
This App is a tool for healthcare professionals.
• Top 10 signs of Alzheimer’s disease
• The latest information on detection, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, including pharmacotherapy guidelines and non-pharmacologic strategies
• Interactive tools to assess cognition and function, including the Mini-Cog™, Clock Drawing Test, Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam (SLUMS), Functional Activities Questionnaire (FAQ) and more
• An Annual Wellness Visit algorithm developed by national experts to help clinicians assess cognition more efficiently
• Current diagnostic criteria, including the DSM-5® and the updated diagnostic criteria and guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease from the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer’s Association
• Education/support packets (PDF brochures) from the Alzheimer’s Association that can be e-mailed directly to patients and caregivers
• Bookmarking and notes capability
• Index and full text search
The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app is a collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association and Borm Bruckmeier.
The content covers numerous topics in gastroenterology and hematology, including the latest diagnostic and management concepts, in a concise manner optimized for use as a rapid reference at the bedside.
The app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface. Features include a unique and customized design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching, and support for SD card backups.
Other highlights include:
- Based on the latest clinical practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the AGA, as well as expert guidance from over 20 gastroenterologist authors
- Organized in concise and easy-to follow tables, lists and illustrations for rapid access to information
- Numerous algorithms which provide summary reviews of important diagnostic and management topics
- Includes imaging examples, a GI drug guide, laboratory reference values, medical formulas and other useful information
- Tables, figures, and treatment algorithms are included appropriately to summarize key concepts.
Features of the app include:
• Indexed and full text search
The content of the Cardiology pocket app is presented using a new, innovative user interface (UI) that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backups, and numerous interactive components such as medical calculators for important cardiology formulas and scores.
Some of the topics covered in the Cardiology pocket app include the following:
• The presentation, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of common conditions such as chest pain, hypertension, dyspnea, syncope, arrhythmias, and more
• Information on common diagnostic procedures including ECG, heart auscultation, exercise stress testing, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker testing, and tilt-table testing
• The diagnosis and management of angina, arrhythmias, STEMI, unstable angina/NSTEMI and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) based on the latest practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the ACC/AHA
• Key guidelines on the diagnosis and management of hypertension including JNC 7 guidelines and recommendations
• Additional topics such as inflammatory heart and vascular diseases, cardiomyopathies, diabetic heart disease, diseases of the large vessels (eg, aortic aneurysms and dissections, PAD, carotid and renal artery stenosis)
• The prevention, diagnosis and management of thromboembolic disease including DVT, pulmonary embolism, stroke, HIT, and thromboembolism in Afib and valvular disease
• Drug administration information for drug classes commonly used in cardiology including vasoactive agents, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, ARBs, renin inhibitors, CCBs, diuretics, antiarrhythmics, nitrates, antilipidemics, and more
• The normal values and interpretation of common laboratory values used in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine
• Common abbreviations and other useful resources
‐ index based searchlist
‐ ”last viewed” button
‐ notes and bookmarks
All necessary information about ECG – always at your fingertips!
The Wards 101 pocket app uses an innovative, elegant and intuitive user interface (UI). Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed text searching.
Some of the clinical topics covered in this app include:
Critical information and pearls on the routine management of the hospitalized patient
The basics – H&P, note templates, fluids & electrolytes, acid-base disorders, statistics
Emergencies – ACLS, ACS and stroke management algorithms
Diagnostic and management algorithms for numerous medical conditions
Cardiology – ECG interpretation, management of HF, Afib, MIs, CAD and many other conditions
Many other internal medicine topics including gastroenterology, endocrinology, heme-onc, ID, HIV
Specialty coverage of important topics in neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, women’s health/ob-gyn and geriatrics
Medical abbreviations, medical statistics, medical calculators and other resources
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
• Neurological examination
•Survey of dermatomes, cranial nerves, clinically relevant muscles, and cerebral vessels
• SLUMS Mental State Exam
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• NEW: third card on cerebral vessels and territories, and nerves of the upper and lower extremities
Highlights of the app include:
- Assessment, monitoring, and latest treatment algorithms for all major pulmonary disorders
- Contains vital information on a variety of topics including Arterial blood gases, pulmonary function tests, COPD and Asthma, pulmonary infections and vascular conditions like pneumonia, pulmonary embolism and PAH etc.
- Interactive calculators, index search and full text search
- Treatment guidelines and handy tables detailing the commonly used medications
For physicians, nurses, residents, students, paramedics and all other healthcare professionals.
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
Osteopathic students can use this app as a reference tool while on rotations, studying for examinations, or while seeing patients.
This app has been in development since 2011. As a professor at several different medical schools, I saw students struggle over their rotations because they didn’t have a single, concise, and complete tool to reference. They struggled to remember all of the components of the osteopathic structural exam. They struggled while seeing patients. They struggled with their documentation while doing an osteopathic structural exam. They struggled remembering all of the information for board examinations. This app will change all that.
Attending physicians and residents can use this app in their office or on the inpatient wards while seeing patients. Physicians can easily refer to this app while writing their notes after seeing a patient.
You can bookmark important pages, add extra notes. Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the ‘full text search’. The app includes a ‘Classic view’ section which provides important information at one a glance for quick reference.
Enjoy the app. It’s going to change how you see patients and how you study for exams. It will be the last thing you look at before the dreaded board exam. Have fun and we hope the app helps in every way.
• Herramientas interactivas
o SLUMS chequeo del estado mental
o Escala de coma de Glasgow
• El chequeo básico neurológico
o Cabeza, nervios craneales
o Músculos y funciones motoras
• Nervios cutáneos, dermatomas
• Alteración de conciencia
• Líquido cefalorraquídeo
• Relación de LCR /suero
• Músculos oculares e inervación
• Músculos y su inervación
o Extremidades superiores
o Extremidades inferiores
• Vasos sanguíneos de los hemisferios cerebrales
o Territorios vasculares
o Arterias cerebrales
o Venas cerebrales
El contenido de esta aplicación ha sido redactado por los Doctores Sebastian Stuckrad-Barre, MD y Ruediger IIg, MD.
1. Acid-base normal values and abnormalities chart
2. Determination of acid-base status in a step by step approach
3. Interactive calculators for anion gap; estimation of fluid requirement in burns (Parkland formula), algorithm explaining diagnostic workup in metabolic alkalosis, hypernatremia and hyponatremia and many more
4. Diagrammatic representation of body water and electrolyte distribution, and information on electrolyte repletion
5. Diagnostic algorithms of acidosis, alkalosis, electrolyte abnormalities
6. Assessment and common causes of acid-base disorders
7. Essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
8. New features and functionality
- Font change feature
- Full text search
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students, and all other health care professionals