This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of multiple sclerosis. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
multiple sclerosis treatment app feature:
- What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Who Can Get Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Types of Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
The approach has been created by Bernard Uitdehaag, professor of clinical neuroepidemiology and neurologist at the MS Center Amsterdam of the VU University Medical Center in The Netherlands.
The App also provides definitions of an attack (exacerbation) and for monofocal and multifocal clinical presentation. In addition the App has typical examples of the key presentations of MS on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): periventricular, juxtacortical, infratentorial and in the spinal cord.
The App is designed for use by medical professionals, in particular neurologists.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at email@example.com
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.
- Videos zu den Themen: Diagnoseverfahren, Etablierte & alternative Therapien, Symptome und ihre Behandlung, aktiv leben, Schule & Beruf, Familie & Partnerschaft
- Laienverständliche Animationen zu den Themen: Therapie der MS, Diagnose der MS, Ursachen der MS, Immunsystem, Zentrales Nervensystem
Bei Fragen und Anregungen wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org. Bitte stellen Sie Ihre Fragen nicht in den Rezensionen. Dort können wir Ihnen nicht antworten.
Ziel dieser App ist es, Neurologen, Studienschwestern, Pflege- und Rehapersonal mit MS-Schwerpunkt eine übersichtliche und strukturierte Arbeitshilfe an die Hand zu geben. Das Kompetenznetz MS trägt damit zu einheitlichen Standards bei Diagnose und Therapie bei. Schrittweise führt die Anwendung durch eine SOP zur MS-Erstdiagnose, berechnet automatisch den EDSS-Wert und zeigt im Stufentherapieschema Behandlungsoptionen auf. Sie unterstützt den Nutzer außerdem im Umgang mit den Medikamenten Dimethylfumarat, Teriflunomid, Fingolimod, Natalizumab, Alemtuzumab und Mitoxantron, sowie mit der Schubtherapie und der Therapie in Spezialsituationen. Die App ist hierbei die interaktive Umsetzung der KKNMS-Qualitätshandbücher.
Inhalte und Funktionen:
• via Checkliste zur Erstdiagnose
• Behinderungsskala: automatische Berechnung des EDSS
• Stufentherapieschema zur Behandlung von MS
• Therapie mit Dimethylfumarat, Teriflunomid, Fingolimod, Natalizumab, Alemtuzumab und Mitoxantron, sowie Schubtherapie:
- interaktive Workflowtabelle führt durch medizinische Maßnahmen, die jeweils vor, während oder nach der Therapie notwendig sind
- ausführliche Erläuterungen zur gesamten Behandlung
• MS-Therapie in Spezialsituationen, z.B. in der Schwangerschaft, auf Reisen oder bei Impfungen
• Neuester Stand der Forschung
• Unabhängige, mit neurologischen Fachgremien abgestimmte Informationen
• im Offline-Modus verwendbar
• für iPhone und iPad entwickelt
Die Applikation wurde vom Krankheitsbezogenen Kompetenznetz Multiple Sklerose (KKNMS) realisiert. Autoren des MS-Leitfadens sind renommierte Neurologen aus ganz Deutschland. Die Empfehlungen zur Therapie mit Dimethylfumarat, Teriflunomid, Fingolimod, Natalizumab, Alemtuzumab und Mitoxantron, sowie zur Schubtherapie und zur Therapie in Spezialsituationen entstanden in enger Zusammenarbeit mit dem Ärztlichen Beirat der Deutschen Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft (DMSG), der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Neurologie (DGN), dem Berufsverband Deutscher Neurologen (BDN) und dem Berufsverband Deutscher Nervenärzte (BDVN).
With detailed information on 1000s of diseases and probable prescription drug info, this app is a free medical encyclopedia guide. FREE diseases dictionary hand book for emergency lookup of disease names to assist physicians with their daily practice. An offline disease dictionary with medical conditions ranging from ebola to acne.
* Offline app - Works without internet.
* A FREE to download medical dictionary on illness conditions and diseases.
* A handy free pocket guide for physicians desk reference.
* Find detailed information on illness, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
* Glossary of about 4000+ medical conditions.
Medical Disease Dictionary contains the latest medical conditions and symptoms used by health care professionals today. Excellent coverage about all disease, symptom and treatment covering general health, internal medicine & biomedical sciences. Learn the diseases and symptoms for help during medical emergencies & treatment of diseases. Download this new disease and drugs dictionary for medication information during medical prescriptions and cure for sure. No need to search anymore for heavy disease books as this medical dictionary application is free to download for android mobile phones.
Who Can Use this free medical dictionary:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. The app content is for pocket reference & educational purpose only. Consult a doctor before using any of the information in this app.
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
• Top 10 signs of Alzheimer’s disease
• The latest information on detection, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, including pharmacotherapy guidelines and non-pharmacologic strategies
• Interactive tools to assess cognition and function, including the Mini-Cog™, Clock Drawing Test, Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam (SLUMS), Functional Activities Questionnaire (FAQ) and more
• An Annual Wellness Visit algorithm developed by national experts to help clinicians assess cognition more efficiently
• Current diagnostic criteria, including the DSM-5® and the updated diagnostic criteria and guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease from the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer’s Association
• Education/support packets (PDF brochures) from the Alzheimer’s Association that can be e-mailed directly to patients and caregivers
• Bookmarking and notes capability
• Index and full text search
The Alzheimer’s Disease Pocketcard app is a collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association and Borm Bruckmeier.
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students
• Head trauma, indications for ICP monitoring
• Neck trauma, neck zones and their contents, operative planning
• Special procedures like emergency department thoracotomy, diagnostic peritoneal lavage
• Glasgow coma scale, liver and spleen injury scale
• algorithms for management of abdominal and pelvic trauma
For interns, residents, nurses, and other healthcare professionals working in an emergency setting.
Contains the latest recommendations from the ADA and AACE
- Includes treatment protocols for inpatient and outpatient management, diabetic ketoacidosis, intensive insulin therapy in the ICU, and insulin management for labor and delivery
- Convenient tables detailing drug doses, insulin delivery devices, and summaries of major clinical trials
- Special chapter on pediatric and adolescent diabetes and complications like diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy and diabetic macular edema
- Interactive calculators andscores
About the authors:
Elise Brett, MD, graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine residency and fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. She is currently Associate Clinical Professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She is also a Certified Nutrition Support Clinician. She co-edited Nutritional Strategies for the Diabetic and Prediabetic Patient and Power of Prevention: The Complete Guide to Lifelong Nutrition. She is in private practice in Manhattan.
Jeffrey I. Mechanick, MD, is Clinical Professor of Medicine and Director of Metabolic Support in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Bone Diseases at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Mechanick is an Officer of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Past President of the American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists, and Member of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition - Science Board
This App is for Health Care Professionals.
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
‐ index based searchlist
‐ ”last viewed” button
‐ notes and bookmarks
All necessary information about ECG – always at your fingertips!
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
psychiatric medications. The content of the newest version of our Psychiatry app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use.
Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backup, and numerous interactive psychiatric scales and scores.
· Both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications
· Complete ICD-10 diagnostic criteria and summaries of DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria
· Extensive coverage of psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, and impulse disorders
· Treatment information and algorithms including a complete psychiatric drug administration guide
· Interactive psychiatric scales like the Anxiety Status Inventory, HAMD-7, YMRS, Geriatric Depression Scale and many more
· A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used psychiatric principles and tools
· Symptoms and presentation section to enable the user to quickly identify common differentials in psychiatry
· Information on common laboratory tests useful for ruling out medical causes of psychiatric disorders.
It is illustrated and interactive.
§ Abdominal evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of pain, mass, bowel obstruction and gastrointestinal bleeding | Child-Turcotte-Pugh classification | Ranson’s criteria | Hinchey classification
§ Thyroid evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of neck mass
§ Breast evaluation: history and physical examination | differential diagnosis of breast mass
§ Hernia evaluation: history and physical examination | Nyhus classification | differential diagnosis of groin hernia
§ Interactive physiologic formulas: hemodynamic | respiratory | endocrine and metabolic
§ Fluids, electrolytes, acid-base and nutrition: estimation of maintenance fluids | parkland formula for the rehydration in burn patients | acid-base disorders | flowchart for arterial blood gas interpretation | differential diagnosis of electrolyte disturbances
§ Critical care: interactive Glasgow Coma Scale | Classification of hemorrhagic shock | hemodynamic response to shock | equivalent glucocorticoid dosing
§ Pressure ulcers and wounds: pressure ulcer staging | wound classification and infection risk
§ Local anesthetic agents: dosing | duration | comments
§ Surgical notes: general surgery patient follow-up checklist | preoperative note | operative note | postoperative note
§ Surgical sutures: illustrated suture techniques
The Pain Management pocketcards provide you with:
- Guidelines on the assessment and management of pain
- Breakthrough pain management and rescue dosing
- Opioid equianalgesic dosing table
- Management of opioid-related adverse events
* a quick reference for identifying all common ECG findings, such as hypertrophy, AV conduction defects, arrythmias and more
* a concise summary of how to record and read an ECG and a standardised evalutation sheet
* scales of 2 x RR (25 mm/s and 50mm/s), plus amplitudes (mV), times and intervals(ms)
Highlights of the app include:
- Assessment, monitoring, and latest treatment algorithms for all major pulmonary disorders
- Contains vital information on a variety of topics including Arterial blood gases, pulmonary function tests, COPD and Asthma, pulmonary infections and vascular conditions like pneumonia, pulmonary embolism and PAH etc.
- Interactive calculators, index search and full text search
- Treatment guidelines and handy tables detailing the commonly used medications
For physicians, nurses, residents, students, paramedics and all other healthcare professionals.
The content of our Pediatric app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features includegesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, and numerous interactive pediatricscales and scores.
- Contains the latest recommendations from AAP
- The pocket is arranged in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format.
- Pocket includes treatment guidelines, algorithms & important scales and scores
- Handy tables detailing commonly used pediatric medications
• Coverage of most pediatrics disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
• Normal value chapter covering all values according to age group.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used pediatrics principles and tools
Functionality of the app:
• Indexed and full text search
Furthermore the app contains fluids and electrolytes management, a table of anti-coagulation and neuraxial anesthesia, and special information about cardiothoracic and obstetric anesthesia (hemodynamic values, drugs, risk stratification, and changes during pregnancy). In addition, there is information about peripheral nerve blocks and pain management (PCA Regime).
· Easy navigation to critical information
· Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
· Well illustrated charts, tables, and diagrams
· Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
· BBiTools section to keep you updated with the latest apps
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
• Herramientas interactivas
o SLUMS chequeo del estado mental
o Escala de coma de Glasgow
• El chequeo básico neurológico
o Cabeza, nervios craneales
o Músculos y funciones motoras
• Nervios cutáneos, dermatomas
• Alteración de conciencia
• Líquido cefalorraquídeo
• Relación de LCR /suero
• Músculos oculares e inervación
• Músculos y su inervación
o Extremidades superiores
o Extremidades inferiores
• Vasos sanguíneos de los hemisferios cerebrales
o Territorios vasculares
o Arterias cerebrales
o Venas cerebrales
El contenido de esta aplicación ha sido redactado por los Doctores Sebastian Stuckrad-Barre, MD y Ruediger IIg, MD.