The Nephrology pocket comprehensively covers topics concerned with Nephrology including diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases, hypertension, and electrolyte disorders, dialysis and kidney transplantation, which seem often difficult to master
The content of the Nephrology pocket is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching and numerous interactives
• Contains 120 tables, and more than 50 algorithms that allow the reader a simplified, yet comprehensive approach.
• Latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
• A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used Nephrology conditions
• Symptoms, signs and DDx section to allow user to quickly identify common differentials
• Information on common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of nephrology disorders
For general internists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical residents, fellows and students