For just a $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 47+ occassions including road trip and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Featues !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share list with anyone. Checkout the list of ever growing features.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Duplicate a list by exporting and importing it as a different list.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. The lists are saved under /mnt/sdcard/jimbl. It is a simple csv file. Make sure there are no quotes in the file.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Make road travel stress free.
keywords: road, road trip, road travel, road trip checklist, road trip list, road trip packing
- Supports quick sight reduction. Enter all sight values to quickly calculate an intercept or to double-check your own manual sight reduction.
- Includes a comprehensive trip manager that allows you to manage sights taken during a trip. Keep your sights with you forever!
- Multiple sights can be grouped and averaged together and a fix can be calculated. Lines of Position (LOP's) and fixes can be plotted on a virtual plotting sheet.
- Running fixes are supported!
- Includes a star finder and times of rise/set phenomena. Plan your sights and be on deck when it is time.
- Includes the complete Almanac of the Sun, Moon, planets, 57 navigational stars, Aries and Polaris for the years 1980-2099.
- Context-sensitive screen help for every screen so you always know what the intended function of the software is.
All sight reduction algorithms are based on the algorithms described in the Nautical Almanac (Sight Reduction Procedures). Celestial object positions are predicted using software from the US Naval Observatory.
Visit http://navimatics.com for additional navigation products.
If you're planning a trip to the Europe, here's some vital information on countries that operate road toll systems or vignettes.
Click the country flag (vignette system) on the map or select the country name (toll roads, bridges, tunnels) to view toll details. All countries in Europe with road tolls and fees, included Turkey.
Select the country name ( all countries in Europe, included Russian Federation and Turkey) to view driving requirements by country or local rules and advice for driving.
- Highways vignettes
- Toll roads
- Driving Requirements by Countries
- Local rules and advice
- Emergency calls
By providing the user with the ability to plan ahead and set different pit stops between their set origin and destination, this is one of the many reason how Road Trip Planner stands out from the rest. These pit stops include food, gas stations, lodging options, and many attractions.
Road Trip Planner also takes into account your vehicle information to provide you with specific gas station results and how much money you will spend on gas during your trip. This is calculated by using your specific vehicle's city and highway miles per gallon. It also helps the average person to be more aware of their carbon footprint by tracking the CO2 emissions outputted by their vehicle over the course of their trip.
• Trip information: Total Cost Of Gas, Total C02 Output, Total Miles (City / Highway) and more.
• Adding points of interests to your route that will be labeled with a specific marker on the map.
• Marker, when tapped, will give you the option to call and visit the website along with displaying other information.
• Turn by turn direction list.
• List of points of interests that were added to your route.
In random order:
- World highest meeting:
> Stella Alpina
- Highest unpaved road:
- Highest paved pass:
> l'Iseran France
- Steepest road Europe:
> Hardknott pass England
- Most winding road:
> 30 hairpins 3km Finestre
- Best driving road TopGear:
> Transfagarasan Romania
- Bloodiest border mountainroad:
> Assietta mountain ridge
- Most famous mountain road:
> Stelvio italy
- Most iconic circuit road:
> Mountain Course Isle of Man
- Oldest themed scenic road:
> schwarzwald hochstrasse B500
- Oldest ancient Roman Road:
> Wrynose England
The roads are mostly paved roads and sometimes offroad tracks in the Alps, Dolomites, Carpathian Mountains, the Black Forest and the Lake District. This app can be fun to plan a vacation, road trip, tour, GPS route, excursion or simply just to enjoy 10 beautiful roads on Youtube.
Perfect roads for any kind of motorbike: Aprilia, Buell, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha or Triumph it does not matter. For offroad tracks a off-road motorbike is recommended.
More info, movies and travel stories from us traveling around the world on our website: http://www.Lifeisjoy.nl
*) Highest unpaved road Europe: Col de Sommeiller
This road is located in the Italian Alps just above the Frejus tunnel. Originally it was build in 1962, giving access to a large ski area, but after melting of a big snow glacier the road is since 1980 no longer in use. The total climb is covered with rocks and greffel and ends at 3009 meters. The final summit at 3050 meters is only accessible on foot. Every 2nd Sunday of July the Sommeiller is the centre of World's highest motor meeting, the Stella Alpina.
*) Highest paved mountain pass Europe: Col de l'Iseran
*) Steepest road Europe: Hardknott pass
Only 393 meters high, but a serious climb. Because the road is a single-track there is no place for oncoming traffic, resulting frequently in stopping and backing up. With a climb of 30% this is not always easy... The road was completely destroyed during the Second World War by English tank training and after the war completely repaved with tarmac. On a clear day there are spectacular views at the top of the summit including a beautiful view on the Isle of Man.
*) Most winding road Europe: Col de Finestre
*) Best driving road: Transfagarasan highway
The TV show Top Gear has awarded this road with the title: “World best driving road”. The asphalt winds 90 km between steep cliffs true the highest parts of the Southern Carpathians and ends at the summit at 2034 meters. The road was build by the Romania army in 1970 after Russia invaded the neighbouring country Czechoslovakia. The views are breath taking, but the asphalt is for motorcyclists unfortunately not so good, with many potholes and broken tarmac.
*) Bloodiest border mountainroad: Assietta
*) Most famous mountain road Europe: Stelvio
*) Most iconic circuit road: Mountain course
During the Isle of Man TT, the entire public ring road on the island is transformed into a circuit. One of the finest roads here is Mountain course were the maximum top speed is reached between deserted hills. During the TT sheep are literally put in to barns and cats and dogs are locked inside the homes. Even weddings and funerals are cancelled so that the races can continue. Isle of Man and Mountain Course are legendary for every motorcyclist.
*) Oldest themed scenic road: Schwarzwaldhochstraße
Already in 1930 the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse was officially themed as “scenic road” by the tourist board of Germany. The road is extended to 45 km from Kniebis to Baden-Baden. Although there are indeed amazing scenic landscapes, the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse (B500) is best known for its high speed driving pleasure. The wide open views and the perfect clean asphalt give the feeling of a circuit.
*) Oldest ancient Roman road: Wrynose pass
Additional keywords: vessel boat sail navigate lighthouse sea lake map seamark seamarks SIGNI IALA-A watermap
Are you going to travel by car, bike or van? Trip Budget can tell you how much you will spend and differentiates between fuel, food and night costs.
You simply have to specify the characteristics of your vehicle and the average of food and night costs per day. Once you have personalize this information, this will be saved in your phone and will be recalled every time you need it. You just introduce the total kms of your current trip and you will get an estimated budget. So easy.
From now on, when you are talking with your friends about a possible trip on the road, you can calculate its estimated cost in just a few seconds!
The application includes a help function to calculate the consumption of your vehicle in liter/100km.
Languages supported by this application:
- English (default)
Tested in the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.0.4 & 4.2.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Plus One (2.3.3)
- Nexus One (2.3.7)
- Nexus 4 (4.2.1)
- Nexus 7 (4.2.1)
- Nexus 10 (4.2.1)
Permissions used by the application:
- Network communication: Google Advertisement
- the application can be installed on the SD card.
- the currency (Euro, Dollar, ...) can be set by the user.
- the unit of measuring length (kilometers, miles) can be assigned by the user.
- the unit of measuring volume (liters, gallons) can be determined by the user.
Note: no currency, length and volume conversions are carried out.
- Lets the user to set zero as food cost and sleep cost.
- Now is optional to count the food cost for trips shorter than one day, via user settings.
- Several UI fixes.
- Several internal optimizations.
- Solves crashings when performing calculations with zero or empty fields.
You do not have any RADAR,AIS or radio device but you have a smart phone.
USea is for you!
Enjoy free nautical chart, live AIS marine traffic, marine weather and view other boats of the USea community near you.
Share your profile with other users.
Add your points of interest with their description and picture and view them directly on the map.
Stay connected with USea Talk ! Exchange instant messages and point of interest.
The maritime social GPS network. (Now you see)
Follow us on tweeter @useatech
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Fast scrolling and zooming
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Auto-rotate screen (can be locked in preferred orientation)
Shows speed and direction of travel, even while walking slowly
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Email position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Some choice users comments...
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use it and reliable."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, better maps than on my handheld GPS, and a great conversation piece! Easy to use once you get the hang of it too :o) Nice work guys"
This trial version is limited to 10 stored waypoints. Search for navigatorfull by markcj for the full version
See http://home.comcast.net/~markcj62/navigator/ for details on how to use Navigator.
- Measuring speed and travelled distance (km/h+km or knots+nautical miles)
- Getting GPS coordinates of actual position
- Map view containing ports over Balaton and telling the closest port (50 ports)
- Helping racers by replacing ports with waypoints added by user and displaying recommended angle one should go to reach them
- Displaying weather info about Balaton (temperature + atmosphere + wind data + water data) at the closest weather station (can be changed to other stations)
More from developer
HarborFinder is a mapping application for boaters that runs on Android phones.
HarborFinder helps boaters plan and track their outing using NOAA's most up to date nautical charts and data from the national weather service. The application sports a map view that allows users to see their current location via GPS, track their location over time, plan routes, place markers, and view various weather data. In addition, HarborFinder allows a user to download whole regions of NOAA charts to their device so that it can be used offline.
NOAA publishes updates to its nautical charts on a weekly basis. These updates include changes to obstructions, bathymetry, navigational aids and other notices. A judicious mariner will update his charts regularly. The HarborFinder server pulls the latest charts from NOAA as soon as they are available, and makes them available to the HarborFinder Android client. With internet access, your device will always grab the latest charts. If you choose to conserve battery power and use your device without an internet connection, you may download an entire region of charts. Region files on the server are updated weekly but it is at the user's discretion to determine when or how often to update downloaded regions.
* View all of NOAA's raster nautical charts with satellite imagery and road overlays
* Speed up loading time and lengthen your battery life by downloading entire regions of charts and take them with you as you go.
* Place markers for your favorite places, moorings, or anchorages. View your distance, bearing, and ETA to those markers.
* View tides and tidal forecasts while planning your trip, before anchoring or entering a harbor or canal
* Set up, save, and load routes. Each segment in a route shows its heading and length as it should on a plotting sheet.
* View your GPS track and keep your GPS sensor active even while the phone's screen is off or when the application is not in the foreground.
* Using your device's GPS sensor, navigate by a route. The system determines which segment you are on and directs you to the next waypoint based on your location.
* Use track-up orientation so that the display is oriented in the direction of travel.
* View current radar conditions directly from the National Weather Service on the face of the map
* View a weather forecast for any location on the map
keywords: harbor, finder, nautical, charts, NOAA, navigate, navigation, boating, boats, sailing, racing, weather, radar, buoy, marker, waypoint, route, routing, gps, deep sea, offline access
This application hosts a system to measure Internet parameters in support of a number of different research projects.
We are interested in looking at the BGP connectivity of the Internet and other topology information, the accuracy of IP geolocation for location-based services, and general Internet performance. To support those inquiries we need to have some ground truth on how the Internet really works, hence this measurement system.