Get Ready, The Fourth Reich Is Here.
Board your space craft, load your ammo and go on your final mission to finish the German henchmen Klaus Adler and Wolfgang Kortzfleisch. But only with uber-awesome skills and sturdy cannon fire, you’ll be able to stand up to assault these Aryans and save mankind from the worst dystopia ever!
Your ship flies right over the United States of America. You’ll pass the Statue of Liberty while you’ll fight hordes of Nazi UFO-squadrons, monstrous Nazi zeppelins or dangerous Nazi bells. Rise above the burning city into a hazardous air fight in the clouds, the towering inferno of shooting flying saucers all around you. Prevent the Nazis of laying our mother Earth in ashes and ban the Reichsmacht of becoming the uber-power in a very dark future!
Only with an unheard flight performance and a fast trigger finger you’ll be able to break the Nazis to pieces and defeat their ultimate victory once and for all! The meteor blitzkrieg has begun. From now on, you’ll give laser shoots for laser shoots.
Let’s kick some Nazi arse!
Get the dark universe of the movie blockbuster IRON SKY with a lot of twisted and dark humor right onto your Android phone noew!
- Officially licensed game in the universe of the movie blockbuster IRON SKY
- With the original soundtrack by music icons LAIBACH
- Action-packed Shoot’em Up
- Intuitive navigation with a virtual joystick
- Nazi flying saucers, Nazi zeppelins, Nazi bells – destroy all of them!
- Elude savaging squadrons, destroy dangerous turrets and combat cruel endboss
- Collect valuable power ups!
- Rise above the city for even more terrifying dogfights!
Lower left corner of the screen position of the movable fighter screen press and hold the lower right corner of continuous firing bullets.
> Completely new 3D graphics.
> Highly restored plane models.
> Realistic exploding effect with sounds.
A Game By Funzup Game Studios
Simple but effective controls
User friendly interface
HOW TO PLAY
Touch your screen to move your space shuttle up, down, left and right
Your shuttle automatically fires on touch.
This game is ad-supported which enables us to earn and keep developing good applications for you. If you have any queries or complaints, contact us directly instead of leaving a bad rating.
Thank You for choosing our game.
More from developer
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
You can test the app for free with the "BBQScreen DEMO" app
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3 and 4.4. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
**************** VERY IMPORTANT **************************
IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO YEARS OLD, EXAMPLE
A GALAXY S III, A GALAXY NEXUS, OR ANYTHING THAT DIDN'T GET ANDROID
4.3 OR 4.4 OFFICIALLY, PLEASE TURN ON THE LEGACY MODE. IF YOU HAVE
ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING!
Check the FAQ at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/ for more information!
For more information about BBQScreen, please check "BBQScreen Remote Control" app details. This app has all the features of the main app, except it contains ads and runs only for 60 seconds.
Get the changes for all CyanogenMod-enabled devices, and check all the latest nightlies available!
All devices with official nightlies are supported.
- List nightlies for all devices
- List devices' next nightlies changes
- List devices' specific nightly changes
- Direct link to GitHub commit and Gerrit page
- Holo design!
Check our website at http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/