There are only a few men near me. The rest are out of state and I find that pointless. I'm also on a tight budget so I'm limited to the free stuff right now. Can't do much so it's really all pretty pointless.
Seems a con can't make any contact with people that like you without paying there hefty subscription fee. What is the point of having if you can't contact anyone. If app is useless without paying they should make app pay for upfront not hide behind being partly free when in reality if you don't pay them app is redundant
It's not a bad app. Have yet to see what it's capabilities are, but so far I'm cool with it.
I like it
There is literally no point to a free account. You can't message anyone who isn't a gold member, and they have to message you first. I put my email in my bio and they keep stealth removing it. Put some ads in and let us message people.
- Added the feature "Hide others from my city" in the settings.
- Added the feature "Show to recommended and favorites" in the settings.
- Redesigned Upgrade page.
- Added buttons to like or pass a member on Spark page.
- Now users can hide profiles on the "Who Likes You Page".
- Added more questions to our question feature.
- Fixed bugs and made other minor changes.