Alchemy is an app designed to help students and professionals in calculating molecular weights and balancing chemical equations. It also graphs mass fractions of each element in a molecule. Its functionalities are wrapped in an eye-candy, dark graphical interface to prevent eye strain during late night sessions of studying chemistry. All crucial chemistry problems are solvable within few quick taps.
Developed by Bernard Crnković,
Art by Ilan Šepec,
How to use:
••• Molecular Weight Calculator •••
• Type in a valid formula of molecule - note that input is case sensitive to prevent ambiguity.
• Examples of valid formulas:
••• Chemical Equation Balancer •••
• Type in a valid equation (possible) without coefficients
• Please exclude states of aggregation
• Examples of valid equations (input):
• K4Fe(CN)6 + KMnO4 + H2SO4 = KHSO4 + Fe2(SO4)3 + MnSO4 + HNO3 + CO2 + H2O
• C6H6 + O2 -> CO2 + H2O