FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
View and email digital medical and dental ID Cards.
View a summary of your current medical and dental plan benefits.
See how much of your plan year deductible you have met.
URGENT CARE LOCATOR
Quickly find Urgent Care address and phone number information with the tap of a finger.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Symptom Module to enter your symptoms and receive guidance on appropriate treatment options and urgency.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Conditions and Wellness Module to research information on an extensive list of health conditions, including definitions, common symptoms, treatment options, and other helpful information.
If you purchased a plan directly though Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, or through an insurance agent, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking or savings account.
MY INSURANCE AGENT
If you purchased a plan through an insurance agent, you can view your agent’s name, address, and email.
Easy access to customer service and nurse contact information.
*Healthwise, Incorporated is an independent, nonprofit company that has contracted with BCBSAZ for licensed use of the Symptom Checker and Health Encyclopedia on AZBlue mobile.
*Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan. *Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan.
Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Track your performance
- Count the number of steps you take each day. Shoot for 10,000 a day!
- Measure how many calories you burn while you are walking.
- Keep track of the miles you walk and how long you've been walking.
- Measure your progress with a daily breakdown of your steps.
Share with friends
- Post your progress to Facebook and challenge your friends to take more steps than you!
- Create walking events in Facebook and invite your friends to walk with you.
- See a complete list of who's attending your upcoming Ready, Step, Go! Facebook events.
Note: Due to iOS limitations, Ready, Step, Go! cannot count your steps while you are listening to music, talking on the phone, or texting. Tip - start your music BEFORE you begin counting your steps, or re-open the app after sending a text to continue counting your steps.
Think healthy living is hard? Think again.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we’re dedicated to helping our members take an active role in their good health – even when they’re on the go. And thanks to our free mobile app, it’s easier than ever. With it, you can gain fast access to the information, resources, and support you need to manage your healthy living challenges and improve your health.
Remember, Healthy Changes Everything℠!
myAccess: Securely look up your claim history, referrals, pre-authorizations, coverage information, member details, and more. All our best features from our website now available on your mobile phone.
Find a Doctor: Looking for a doctor while you’re on the road? No problem. With this feature, you can quickly search for doctors, hospitals, medical groups, and urgent care centers by name, specialty, and location.
Follow Us on Facebook & Twitter: When you’re dedicated to making healthy changes, sometimes you need a little support. And connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter is the perfect place to find it. Get healthy living advice, tips, and event announcements – right at your fingertips.
Watch Us on YouTube: Staying on track with your healthy living goals can be fun. And we have the videos to prove it. Use your phone as your guide to our “Healthy Changes” videos, which offer simple, bite-size tips for healthy living.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Welcome to the updated and expanded HealthNAV free app for Android.
The updated HealthNAV 2.0 features the ability to:
- Log in as a member
- View claims (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- See current benefit information (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- Find an in-network doctor
- Get estimated treatment costs
- Find the closest urgent care center (Based on location – GPS)
- Find less expensive prescription drugs (Find a Drug feature)
- Compare and shop for individual and family non-Medicare health insurance plans
- Contact us
Version 2.0 no longer includes the "My Notes" or "Medicine Cabinet" features.
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 78 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2012, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit www.bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina www.bcbsnc.com
• Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, FSA/HRA balances & claims — on the go.
• File a Drug Claim.
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement.
• Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
• Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly.
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital.
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members only (Member login):
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents.
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician.
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click.
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims.
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types.
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam.
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service.
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
More from developer
Save Time. Get your plan details such as deductibles, HSA balance & claims — on the go. Get a picture of your Member ID card. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Save Money. Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly. Compare drug prices on the spot and map the nearest pharmacy.
Stay Healthy. Take charge of your health with the health toolkit. Find a Florida Blue center near you.
Features for everyone:
• Health Check - Get annual health checkup recommendations, for you and your family by selecting age and gender.
• Stay up to date on Health Care Reform with the latest information
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor, hospital, pharmacy or Florida Blue Center – you can even add them to contacts
• Events - Find events, including health fairs, at a local Florida Blue center
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care based on your plan benefits.
• My Coverage - Get access to your plan information including up to date deductible, ID card, HSA balance, benefits summary and claims.
• Medical Cost Estimator - Compare the cost of a procedure or office visit at different facilities before you
• Compare Drug Prices - Compare drug prices, along with your cost and map a local pharmacy.
• ID Card - View a picture of your ID card
• Contact Us - Click to call a nurse instantly
• Use your MyBlueService UserID & Password to access Florida Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSFL to download Florida Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Florida Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsfl.com/mobile
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Información básica sobre el Seguro de Salud
- ¿Cuáles son sus necesidades de cuidados de salud?
- ¿Puedo obtener ayuda para pagar por mi plan de salud?
- Qué está ocurriendo (y cuándo ocurre)
- ¿Cómo podemos ayudarle?