Over 100 minutes of audio plus specialty tools, you can quickly build a customized plan that's a virtual panic button at your fingertips to use whenever an urge strikes.
- 25 total sessions with 100+ minutes of combined Coach-led audio.
- Tactical guidance and direction for when you're "In The Moment" of an urge.
- Customize with your own personal audio recordings and notes.
- Daily Journal, Notebook and Goal Management tracking systems.
- Reward success using customizable random reward "fishbowl" drawings.
- Countdown timers and motivational quotes for quick focus and inspiration.
- Add any session or tool to "My Plan" for fast access.
Before I Eat is literally an eating urge survival guide. Use it to create your own plan for handling your next eating impulse. Use it to guide you through it step-by-step as it happens!
Before I Eat is a perfect companion app for anyone dealing with food cravings, overeating, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, trying to lose weight or weight loss and even bulimia. Wishing you the best of luck!
Please Note: Involves self-hypnosis; do not use why driving or any other activity that requires concentration.
Even if they aren’t interested in weight loss, almost everyone recognizes the need to eat the right foods but in today’s fast paced world it can be difficult to maintain a healthy diet.
Just half an hour a day listening to the Healthy Eating Habits hypnosis program can create strong and positive beliefs within your subconscious to help you choose the right foods, at the right time and to eat the right amount.
This hypnosis program will help you re-write the appetite of your mind by teaching you to slow down and enjoy food more at the same time as increasing your will power to resist fatty and sugary foods.
Recognize healthy food.
Change your food shopping habits.
Work towards a healthy vibrant body.
Build energy and confidence.
Eat the right amount at the right time.
Mental Edge Fitness is a division of Mental Edge Academy.
The Academy promotes training of the mind to assist people with various lifestyle situations such as business, sport & exercise and personal well being. Mental Edge Fitness helps with weight loss, healthy eating and giving you the motivation to exercise.
If you’re looking for healthy eating motivation, healthy food diet to flatten belly, or want to eat healthy and only healthy food, but can’t say no to burgers, make healthy eating a new habit with Healthy Eating Habits app!
In Healthy Eating Habits will you will find questions on most poplar questions such as: How to eat healthy?
Which of the healthy recipes and healthy food recipes are the best? How to lose weight without diet and how to lose weight without workout? All these and much more you’ll find in Healthy Eating Habits.
>>>>> Healthy Eating Habits <<<<<<
- Healthy ideas to be healthy and fit;
- Completely free to use;
- Well described healthy food recipes;
- Healthy eating diet;
- Healthy ideas;
- Healthy salads;
- Healthy meals in general and more!
Healthy Eating Habits free app – change life and eating habits quickly and easily!
Healthy Eating for Adults . . .
Healthy Eating During Pregnancy . . .
Healthy Eating During Exams . . .
Healthy Eating At Work . . .
Feel Good And Look Young With Healthy Eating . . .
Eating Healthy When Dining Out . . .
Eating Healthy Under Stress . . .
Eating Healthy For A Big Game . . .
Eating Healthy For A Better Heart . . .
Eating Healthy During Traveling . . .
Eating Healthy After A Hangover . . .
Does Hypnosis Therapy Really Help For Healthy Eating . . .
Dark Chocolate Is Healthy Eating - Miracle Or A Myth . . .
Benefits Of Healthy Eating . . .
Beat Obesity With Healthy Eating . . .
Why Should You Eat Healthy . . .
The Secrets to Eating Healthy . . .
Stimulating Your Love Life with Healthy Eating . . .
Recipes For Healthy Eating . . .
Healthy Eating Plan For A Diabetic . . .
Healthy Eating On A Budget . . .
Healthy Eating For Weight Gain . . .
Healthy Eating For Teenagers . . .
Healthy Eating For People Over Sixty . . .
Healthy Eating For Infants . . .
There are few things as controversial as exactly what constitutes ‘healthy eating’. Everyone wants to eat more healthily, and producers of food want their customers to believe that whatever they’re selling will help them do that. Somewhere along the line, the truth gets lost in the noise.
In objective terms, most nutritionists agree that the best path to healthy eating is to eat all the different food groups in moderation. These means to avoid fad diets that restrict one food group and go overboard with another, and not to eat too much of whatever your favourite food might be. The key is to eat some carbohydrate, protein and fat at each meal, hopefully balancing out things like pasta and rice with meat or other fats and proteins.
However, it is also necessary to restrict calorie intake, which basically means not eating too much overall. How many calories you need varies depending on your gender, how old you are and what kind of work you do, but somewhere between 2000-2500 calories per day works as a general rule.
A more controversial part of the drive towards healthy eating is that some food ingredients are generally considered to be unhealthy in any quantity – and the big food manufacturers aren’t happy about this, because these ingredients tend to be cheap, or tasty, or useful, or all three. Preservatives are a good example, as are pesticides and sweeteners, and consumers’ attempts to avoid these have led to manufacturers being forced to go to all sorts of lengths to remove them from their foods.
Governments have got in on the healthy eating act, too, with many of them mounting campaigns on it in an effort to drive down obesity and other food-related conditions. The most common one is the message to eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day, which has led to a marketing feeding frenzy, with other campaigns including anti-salt, pro-oils, anti-trans fats, and sometimes anti-junk food in general.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on eating healthy now!
how to eat healthy
eating healthy foods
eating healthy for kids
ways to eat healthy
eating healthy food
eating healthy tips
benefits of eating healthy
healthy eating tips
healthy eating habits
eat healthy food
healthy eating guide
Eat What is an application which has been prepared for all of us.
We need food on a daily basis – but nowadays it is highly processed and comes from various parts of globe so we can never be sure of what we really consume. Thanks to the “Eat What” app you will have a chance to learn more about the components of your food and meals. You can also check whether the food you are eating is compatible with your diet’s requirements, nutritional needs and profiles – resulting from such states as allergies, food intolerances, diets rich in certain components or other situations requiring a special diet regimen including pregnancy, modern age diseases, cancer prevention, presence of foods inappropriate for children, etc.
Ingredients database – lots of information from the whole wide world – and still growing!
Update of the ingredients database directly in the app – updated weekly.
An E-numbered ingredients list, determining the harmlessness of the products and food ingredients.
Diet Store! (nutrition profiles) – buy a diet that will protect you from diseases and will help you eat better according to your needs, with reference to diseases that require special care as it comes to the choice of food and the preventive actions that have to be taken to prevent further development of the disorder. Carry your own and your relatives’ safety always by your side. Diets have been prepared by professional dietitians and food experts that have extensive knowledge about foods and additives.
It is also possible to create your own diet, based on your preferences. Scan the products, filtering them only to those appropriate for your diet.
Speech recognition – read out loud the ingredients list and check what you are really eating!
OCR – a tool which allows you to take a picture of the list of ingredients and directly check what this product really contains. Any chosen product can be checked if it meets the requirements of your diet.
Facebook – share information about your food ingredients with your friends!
OCR is an additional function. When you are in hurry and want to check a given product, just snap a picture of the label or read out the ingredients list – or, if you have more time – write out all of the ingredients.
Join us on Facebook and share your impressions and opinion
Do you want to incorporate new product into the database or you have spotted an error? Do you want to suggest a diet? Contact us at email@example.com
Eat Slower provides an adjustable timer which you can use to pace yourself while you eat. Each time the timer elapses, you are allowed to take a bite of your meal.
By pacing yourself while eating, you are encouraged to chew your food more thoroughly, enjoy your food longer, and give your body more time to signal you that you are full, helping to prevent overeating.
You can adjust or pause the timer while you are eating. Choose from several different sounds to alert you to take your next bite, or turn the sounds off and just use the vibrate feature (helpful for keeping your device concealed while eating with family and friends).
Use it for every meal!
• Track calories for over 13,000 menu items and 10,000 grocery products
• Calculate calories burned for 230 exercises and activities
• Trust the most accurate formulas available to determine caloric budgets
• Easily adjust calorie budgets to customize your plan
• View calorie information by day and week, so you can see the short
• View your daily calorie budget (consumed, burned off, remaining) on the home screen
• Use the instant add feature to quickly enter calorie and workout info
• The food database updates automatically. No need to re-download to access new and improved content
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! PREMIUM CONTENT
• Discover simple food swaps that'll save you hundreds of calories
• Learn restaurant survival strategies to make the smartest choice every time
• See the best and worst foods in America
• Record and chart your weight loss progress
RESTAURANT SURVIVAL STRATEGIES
• View nutritional grades for over 13,000 adult and kid menu items
• See a summary of the best and worst options for each restaurant
• Put two foods head-to-head to see which is the healthier option
*Certain activities on this app may be licensed under one or more claims of U.S. Patent No. 6,585,516.
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
TAGS: calories, calorie counter, count calories, food, lose weight, low carb, grocery, supermarket, nutrition, UPC, barcode, scan, ingredient, nutrient, calorie, label, diet, health, weight loss, healthy eating
The Clean Eating App will provide you with news, videos and information to help you lead a healthy life. With regular updates from various sources on everything Clean Eating, you can begin your Clean Eating lifestyle and be motivated to maintain it.
Eat Clean, Eat Healthy and Eat Well. Be informed with the Clean Eating App.
Health tips and conversations are sourced from various resources to help support a healthy lifestyle.
Starting a clean, healthy lifestyle that the whole family will enjoy has never been so easy! This app eliminates textbook excuses "it's too hard with the kids", "I have to make separate meals for everyone", "it's too hard to make", "I was always hungry" etc
User friendly features include Calendar Planner, Shopping List (which can be emailed), tips on building a clean pantry and Facebook interaction will help you bake, roast and serve your way through our app with ease and success.
Easy step by step recipes with a nutritional breakdown for each!
Start today and enjoy mouthwatering examples such as:
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Gluten Free Chicken Schnitzel
- Plus heaps more!
We guarantee to turn your favourite comfort foods and family classics into clean, healthy alternatives that everyone will love!
Never experience bland, boring food again.
Unlock the secrets to a clean eating way of life!
* Stocked with 74 Recipes!
* More Recipes to be added in updates!
* Lose inches off your waistline while enjoying meals the entire family will love!
* Come to our facebook page to read testimonials from fellow Clean Eaters!
* Say goodbye to tasteless boring food!
* Support on our facebook page!
Thank you for your support!
The Clean Eating Recipes Team.
** T.L : thanks to clean eating and the knowledge I have gained i have reduced my cholesterol from 7.6 to 4.9 in 4 and a bit months! Lost 6 kilos, gained muscle and feel so much healthier! keep up the good work Clean Eaters.. :)
** S.L : Just tried the clean lasagne, absolutely awesome!!!! Best lasagne I've ever had!!!
** S.M : Loving this site and loving clean eating 4.3months in and 16.3 kg gone and my body has tone and muscles in places i have only dreamed of. Keep up the great work
** S.A : I've been clean eating since December 26. I've lost 16 pounds and I've NEVER had so much energy!
We hope to encourage you to have new food favourites – a real “food” lifestyle change. We hope that by maintaining a Clean & Green Eating routine, that you will feel better about yourself – knowing you are eating more healthily with (less toxins in your body) & as your energy levels increase you may then be further encouraged to adopt a more holistic approach to your lifestyle - including what you think, drink, breathe & exercise. Keeping fit, firm & fantastic. Buying our App is the one of the first & easiest steps you can take.
The App includes everything from drinks, snacks, desserts & meals. We purposely kept the recipes simple and started from the basics to encourage you and also to make cooking more fun for you.
> 125+ inspiring recipes – with regular additions
> Each recipe is clearly marked as raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten or dairy-free & seafood
> Personalize settings to review only those recipes that suit your dietary requirements
> Save your favourites for quick reference
> Shopping list or Sharing recipes via SMS or email
> Manage your time better with estimated kitchen time on each recipe
> Both metric & imperial measurements are available
> Share your cooking on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
From the Clean & Green Eating Team
We would really appreciate it if you would spread the word by reviewing our App in the App store and by supporting us on:
If you have any problems with your app please email us! A bad review doesn't get our app working on your Device :-) Still post a bad review if you like but also send us an email so we can help you get it fixed ASAP :-)
SUPPORT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our app helps you find the answer. Try it, it's free!
This app is the perfect tool while food shopping. In a second, you can find out if they are safe for you and your family or if they are suspicious or dangerous. It also lets you know if they are suitable for vegetarians, vegans or different religious groups.
So here they are: preservatives and sweeteners, food colorings or taste enhancers, unveiled!
The app shows the ingredients' legal status in Australia and New Zealand, Europa and the United States. It allows you to quickly check on more than 500 ingredients. You can search them by E-code, by name or by alternative names.
Internet connection is NOT required to use the app.
- You can search for food additives by E-number, by name or by alternative name(s).
- Fast E-CODE Computer for easy and fast search just in codes.
- Personal rating system, if you want to put different risk in additives.
- Customized details page, you can add/remove 15 elements from details page.
- You can read the details on any additive with just one tap.
- You can filter additives based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names or by E numbers.
- You can share a details page.
- It's also possible to filter additives based on risks.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last additives that you searched.
- You can zoom in/out the description field in details page.
- There is a “shortcut” button in the list and details pages title for easy search.
- It allows you to check whether an additive is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, children, pregnant women, people with asthma or allergic reactions, or for people from different religions.
- You can update the app anytime if you have an internet connection.
- On our information on additives page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the additive database.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- Zoom in the description field in details page can be done by scale gesture.
- Highlight description words.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
"Some additives have been used for centuries; for example, preserving food by pickling (with vinegar), salting, as with bacon, preserving sweets or using sulfur dioxide as in some wines. With the advent of processed foods in the second half of the 20th century, many more additives have been introduced, of both natural and artificial origin."
Some of them are harmless, many not quite healthy and several are dangerous.
There is some controversy about adverse reactions to food additives, particularly in relation to their effects on children. Many people have experienced various negative reactions to food additives. Certain groups may be more susceptible to adverse effects, such as asthma sufferers, chemically sensitive and allergic individuals or hyperactive children.
Keywords: E-numbers, E-Codes, Food Additives, Food, Diet, Health, Additives, E Numbers, E Codes.
Are you ready to start winning the war on fat? Test yourself with two exciting game modes and earn your spot on the leaderboard. Boost your score by tuning in to the surprising answers revealed after each question or round, and then take another run at the top or try a new category.
• Casual: No penalty for wrong answers, no bonuses, and answers revealed after each question.
• Speed: Points deducted for wrong answers, bonuses awarded for consecutive correct responses, and answers are revealed at the end of the round.
*Certain activities on this app may be licensed under one or more claims of U.S. Patent No. 6,585,516.