Please Note: Involves self-hypnosis; do not use why driving or any other activity that requires concentration.
Even if they aren’t interested in weight loss, almost everyone recognizes the need to eat the right foods but in today’s fast paced world it can be difficult to maintain a healthy diet.
Just half an hour a day listening to the Healthy Eating Habits hypnosis program can create strong and positive beliefs within your subconscious to help you choose the right foods, at the right time and to eat the right amount.
This hypnosis program will help you re-write the appetite of your mind by teaching you to slow down and enjoy food more at the same time as increasing your will power to resist fatty and sugary foods.
Recognize healthy food.
Change your food shopping habits.
Work towards a healthy vibrant body.
Build energy and confidence.
Eat the right amount at the right time.
Mental Edge Fitness is a division of Mental Edge Academy.
The Academy promotes training of the mind to assist people with various lifestyle situations such as business, sport & exercise and personal well being. Mental Edge Fitness helps with weight loss, healthy eating and giving you the motivation to exercise.
Did you know?
-On average non-organic fruits & vegetables could be treated with anywhere from 33-64 different pesticides.
-Eating fruits and vegetables in the highest pesticide range could leave you exposed to at least 10 different pesticides.
The Eat Well Card has outlined the most frequently consumed fruits, veggies, and fish to help you make healthier choices when buying/eating.
Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Eat Slower provides an adjustable timer which you can use to pace yourself while you eat. Each time the timer elapses, you are allowed to take a bite of your meal.
By pacing yourself while eating, you are encouraged to chew your food more thoroughly, enjoy your food longer, and give your body more time to signal you that you are full, helping to prevent overeating.
You can adjust or pause the timer while you are eating. Choose from several different sounds to alert you to take your next bite, or turn the sounds off and just use the vibrate feature (helpful for keeping your device concealed while eating with family and friends).
Use it for every meal!
If you’re looking for healthy eating motivation, healthy food diet to flatten belly, or want to eat healthy and only healthy food, but can’t say no to burgers, make healthy eating a new habit with Healthy Eating Habits app!
In Healthy Eating Habits will you will find questions on most poplar questions such as: How to eat healthy?
Which of the healthy recipes and healthy food recipes are the best? How to lose weight without diet and how to lose weight without workout? All these and much more you’ll find in Healthy Eating Habits.
>>>>> Healthy Eating Habits <<<<<<
- Healthy ideas to be healthy and fit;
- Completely free to use;
- Well described healthy food recipes;
- Healthy eating diet;
- Healthy ideas;
- Healthy salads;
- Healthy meals in general and more!
Healthy Eating Habits free app – change life and eating habits quickly and easily!
• Track calories for over 13,000 menu items and 10,000 grocery products
• Calculate calories burned for 230 exercises and activities
• Trust the most accurate formulas available to determine caloric budgets
• Easily adjust calorie budgets to customize your plan
• View calorie information by day and week, so you can see the short
• View your daily calorie budget (consumed, burned off, remaining) on the home screen
• Use the instant add feature to quickly enter calorie and workout info
• The food database updates automatically. No need to re-download to access new and improved content
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! PREMIUM CONTENT
• Discover simple food swaps that'll save you hundreds of calories
• Learn restaurant survival strategies to make the smartest choice every time
• See the best and worst foods in America
• Record and chart your weight loss progress
RESTAURANT SURVIVAL STRATEGIES
• View nutritional grades for over 13,000 adult and kid menu items
• See a summary of the best and worst options for each restaurant
• Put two foods head-to-head to see which is the healthier option
*Certain activities on this app may be licensed under one or more claims of U.S. Patent No. 6,585,516.
• Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, FSA/HRA balances & claims — on the go.
• File a Drug Claim.
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement.
• Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
• Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly.
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital.
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members only (Member login):
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents.
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician.
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click.
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims.
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types.
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam.
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service.
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
The Clean Eating App will provide you with news, videos and information to help you lead a healthy life. With regular updates from various sources on everything Clean Eating, you can begin your Clean Eating lifestyle and be motivated to maintain it.
Eat Clean, Eat Healthy and Eat Well. Be informed with the Clean Eating App.
Health tips and conversations are sourced from various resources to help support a healthy lifestyle.
Over 100 minutes of audio plus specialty tools, you can quickly build a customized plan that's a virtual panic button at your fingertips to use whenever an urge strikes.
- 25 total sessions with 100+ minutes of combined Coach-led audio.
- Tactical guidance and direction for when you're "In The Moment" of an urge.
- Customize with your own personal audio recordings and notes.
- Daily Journal, Notebook and Goal Management tracking systems.
- Reward success using customizable random reward "fishbowl" drawings.
- Countdown timers and motivational quotes for quick focus and inspiration.
- Add any session or tool to "My Plan" for fast access.
Before I Eat is literally an eating urge survival guide. Use it to create your own plan for handling your next eating impulse. Use it to guide you through it step-by-step as it happens!
Before I Eat is a perfect companion app for anyone dealing with food cravings, overeating, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, trying to lose weight or weight loss and even bulimia. Wishing you the best of luck!
Healthy Eating for Adults . . .
Healthy Eating During Pregnancy . . .
Healthy Eating During Exams . . .
Healthy Eating At Work . . .
Feel Good And Look Young With Healthy Eating . . .
Eating Healthy When Dining Out . . .
Eating Healthy Under Stress . . .
Eating Healthy For A Big Game . . .
Eating Healthy For A Better Heart . . .
Eating Healthy During Traveling . . .
Eating Healthy After A Hangover . . .
Does Hypnosis Therapy Really Help For Healthy Eating . . .
Dark Chocolate Is Healthy Eating - Miracle Or A Myth . . .
Benefits Of Healthy Eating . . .
Beat Obesity With Healthy Eating . . .
Why Should You Eat Healthy . . .
The Secrets to Eating Healthy . . .
Stimulating Your Love Life with Healthy Eating . . .
Recipes For Healthy Eating . . .
Healthy Eating Plan For A Diabetic . . .
Healthy Eating On A Budget . . .
Healthy Eating For Weight Gain . . .
Healthy Eating For Teenagers . . .
Healthy Eating For People Over Sixty . . .
Healthy Eating For Infants . . .
There are few things as controversial as exactly what constitutes ‘healthy eating’. Everyone wants to eat more healthily, and producers of food want their customers to believe that whatever they’re selling will help them do that. Somewhere along the line, the truth gets lost in the noise.
In objective terms, most nutritionists agree that the best path to healthy eating is to eat all the different food groups in moderation. These means to avoid fad diets that restrict one food group and go overboard with another, and not to eat too much of whatever your favourite food might be. The key is to eat some carbohydrate, protein and fat at each meal, hopefully balancing out things like pasta and rice with meat or other fats and proteins.
However, it is also necessary to restrict calorie intake, which basically means not eating too much overall. How many calories you need varies depending on your gender, how old you are and what kind of work you do, but somewhere between 2000-2500 calories per day works as a general rule.
A more controversial part of the drive towards healthy eating is that some food ingredients are generally considered to be unhealthy in any quantity – and the big food manufacturers aren’t happy about this, because these ingredients tend to be cheap, or tasty, or useful, or all three. Preservatives are a good example, as are pesticides and sweeteners, and consumers’ attempts to avoid these have led to manufacturers being forced to go to all sorts of lengths to remove them from their foods.
Governments have got in on the healthy eating act, too, with many of them mounting campaigns on it in an effort to drive down obesity and other food-related conditions. The most common one is the message to eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day, which has led to a marketing feeding frenzy, with other campaigns including anti-salt, pro-oils, anti-trans fats, and sometimes anti-junk food in general.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on eating healthy now!
how to eat healthy
eating healthy foods
eating healthy for kids
ways to eat healthy
eating healthy food
eating healthy tips
benefits of eating healthy
healthy eating tips
healthy eating habits
eat healthy food
healthy eating guide
- You jump from one weight loss program to another, in hopes of finding something that really works.
- You have been let down time after time and left with a great deal of disappointment, because nothing has ever worked.
- You are feeling like a failure because you just couldn't lose the weight and started blaming yourself for lack of control.
- You feel, due to your age, your metabolism is no longer capable of loosing significant weight.
How To Burn Fat While Eating
It's very difficult to understand what your body really needs in order to maintain good health and burn off fat at the same time. There are many misleading products, pushed by manufacturers, claiming to be low in fat, low in carbs and will help you lose weight.
The sad fact is, a lot of these low cal foods, sweeteners and sodas can actually cause you to gain weight and force your body to store these fats instead.
The FACT IS, you can lose weight quickly and easily by boosting your metabolism and eating magic diet foods! This might seem to good to be true, but to the contrary it's not!
You did not put on a few extra pounds because you ate that chocolate cake yesterday. You gained extra pounds because you have been constantly eating that chocolate cake and other WRONG foods!
We live in a society that is drowning in high sugar contents, saturated fats from fried foods and high levels of carbs in our soft drinks. While all of these offer great flavor, they are extremely unhealthy, they are artificially processed and will make you obese!
It's totally unpractical to think you will spend your entire life never eating carbs, living on diet pills and be pleased, as all get up and go, eating awful, bland, weird foods every day of your life. It's just not going to happen!
The Easiest & Quickest Way to Lose Weight - Uncovered
The easiest and quickest way to lose weight is by eating the RIGHT FOODS! Eating certain natural foods combined with a well balanced diet will not only help you reduce your weight but also improve your overall health.
The secret to losing weight is understanding the difference between bad foods and good foods and the overall effect these foods have on your body.
Introducing: "Eat Yourself Thin"
> Finally... The Secrets to Natural Weight Loss Are Going To Be Revealed To You!
> You are about to discover a healthy eating program that actually works for You!
> Feed your body, naturally, with fat burning foods and watch the pounds drop off!
Here are just some of the great benafits of Eat Yourself Thin:
⁃ Burn fat at the very fastest possible rate
⁃ Diminish cravings for sweets and high calorie foods
⁃ Look and feel younger
⁃ Have energy to really live life and not just let it pass you by
What Else Will You Learn from Eat Yourself Thin?
⁃ We are going to reveal the Magic Foods that can transform your body from a fat into a slim, reshaped body in weeks, while detoxifying your entire system!
⁃ Discover how to burn fat fast, the natural way.
⁃ Tips, techniques and strategies for boosting your metabolism.
⁃ What foods will satiate your appetite while filling you up without piling on calories
⁃ You will discover how to change your mindset and burn significant calories at the same time.
If you're looking for a clean, fast and easy to use workout log tracker, then Eat Lift Sleep is your answer. Easily track your data and view your history, progress and goals in one simple app. (Try doing that with a notepad and pen). So if you're looking for a gym workout log tracker, Eat Lift Sleep is your answer.
300+ exercise database with unlimited custom categories and exercises.
Workout Bubble! Multitask (Free for limited time)
[NEW] - Download Routines
Auto backup every 1 or 3 days, so you will never lose your data.
Timer with vibrate and/or sound
Graphs/Progress charts for exercises
Pre-define sets/reps before your workout.
Add notes to workouts, sets or exercises.
Google Calendar Integration (workout reminders).
★SYNC / ONLINE
Automatically sync data every 1-3 days.
View data in website dashboard (coming soon).
Download and upload routines (coming soon).
Use data between two devices. (PRO Recommended).
Over 300+ exercises
Support for weight/reps, reps/time, reps only, time only and cardio exercises
Unlimited custom categories and exercises
Build and make your own workout routines easily.
Download routines (coming soon)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Permission used for import/backup/export feature.
- Add or Remove / Creating Accounts - Used to add Eat Lift Sleep Account to device
- Use / Find accounts on the device - Used to pre-fill email address when signing up.
- Control vibration: When timer finishes device vibrates (You can turn off in settings)
- Prevent device from sleeping: Ensure when screen is off that when the timer finishes device still vibrates/sounds.
- Draw over other apps - Beta feature which allows for using the app while in another app. (Similar to FB Chat heads)
- Google Play billing services - Used if user wishes to upgrade to PRO. (Optional)
- Read sync / Toggle Sync - Enables auto-sync of app