Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Save Time. Get your plan details such as deductibles, HSA balance & claims — on the go. Get a picture of your Member ID card. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Save Money. Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly. Compare drug prices on the spot and map the nearest pharmacy.
Stay Healthy. Take charge of your health with the health toolkit. Find a Florida Blue center near you.
Features for everyone:
• Health Check - Get annual health checkup recommendations, for you and your family by selecting age and gender.
• Stay up to date on Health Care Reform with the latest information
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor, hospital, pharmacy or Florida Blue Center – you can even add them to contacts
• Events - Find events, including health fairs, at a local Florida Blue center
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care based on your plan benefits.
• My Coverage - Get access to your plan information including up to date deductible, ID card, HSA balance, benefits summary and claims.
• Medical Cost Estimator - Compare the cost of a procedure or office visit at different facilities before you
• Compare Drug Prices - Compare drug prices, along with your cost and map a local pharmacy.
• ID Card - View a picture of your ID card
• Contact Us - Click to call a nurse instantly
• Use your MyBlueService UserID & Password to access Florida Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSFL to download Florida Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Florida Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsfl.com/mobile
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
NOTE: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult Harford HealthCare or your health care provider for any particular health concerns.
Key features let you mind your:
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Blood pressure
• Calorie intake
• Glucose levels
• Medicine type, dose and frequency
• Appointments, and more!
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
• Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, FSA/HRA balances & claims — on the go.
• File a Drug Claim.
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement.
• Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
• Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly.
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital.
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members only (Member login):
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents.
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician.
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click.
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims.
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types.
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam.
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service.
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
o Abоut Genesis Health Care
o Alberta Health Care Iѕ Quality Care
o Alternative Health Care: Thе Natural Cure Fоr Whаt Ails Yоu
o Apria Healthcare Iѕ Onе Of Thе Foremost Healthcare Providers In Thе US
o Finding Good And Affordable Health care insurance Iѕ Thе Nееd Of Thе Hour
o Health Care Consulting Helps Thе Client Obtain Focused Attention And Guidance Tо Improve Itѕ Financial Aѕ Wеll Aѕ Strategic Position
o Health Care Management Employs Effective Leaders
o Health Care Proxy Legally Entitles An Authorized Agent Tо Tаkе Medical Decisions On Yоur Behalf
o History Of Health Care In Thе United States
o Making Good Health Care Decisions
o Oklahoma Health Care Authority Hаѕ Tо Control Thе Cost Of Health Care In Thе State
o Rесеnt Practice Of Holistic Health Care
o Thе Extreme Nееd Fоr National Health Care
o Thе Necessity Of Family Health Care Insurance
o Thе Strength Of Cigna Health Care
o United Health Care Prоvіdеѕ Valuable Services
o Universal Health Care Iѕ An Important Goal
o Whаt Wаѕ 19th Century Health Care
o Whу Canadian Health Care Iѕ Sо Good
Want to look up the status of a medical claim? Or email your health insurance ID Card? How about checking your eligibility information or sending a question to your health insurance provider? My Healthfirst puts our most popular online features at your fingertips. Check a claim. View your virtual member ID card. Access your eligibility information or just ask a question.
My Summary (Benefits and Coverage Information), ID Card (ID Card Information), Claims (Medical, Dental, Lab, Pharmacy), About Us, AND MORE coming soon!
LOOK UP CLAIMS
See your ten most recent claims. Get a detailed view of each one. Or look up specific medical, dental and pharmacy claims by member name.
VIEW YOUR MEMBER ID CARD
View the front and back information on your ID cards whenever you need to. Email the card information to your provider or whoever requires it at the time.
VIEW YOUR BENEFITS AND COVERAGE INFORMATION
Until you experience it, you may never have realized how helpful it is to have your benefits and coverage information right at your fingertips.
You must always sign in with your User Name and Password to access the features in this app. Without that information, no one can reach your personal data. It is safe.
CAN’T ACCESS THE APPS FEATURES?
You must sign in to access the app’s features. Only members whose employers use Healthfirst are allowed to Login and use the app.
The My Healthfirst app is Requires Android 2.3 or later.
The free app is provided by Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health system in West Michigan offering a full continuum of care.
• Urgent Care Locations
Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Urgent Care Centers
• Find a physician
Search the Spectrum Health Medical Group physicians to locate the best match for your needs.
• Search for Spectrum Health locations near you
Use interactive maps on your mobile to identify the closest Spectrum Health facility.
• Message Center
Have a non-urgent question about an appointment or a follow up question for your health care team? Send and receive secure messages directly with your health care provider’s office.
Request a prescription renewal, review your current medications and instructions, and see who has prescribed your medications right from your mobile device.
See the dates, times and locations of your next appointments or request a new one. Add them to your calendar and access a map for directions.
• Lab Results
As soon as your results are ready, you can securely review them along with a message from your provider. You also can compare them to the normal ranges for each test.
• Health Info
Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place.
• Track Health with Abriiz
Abriiz allows you to track your health-related activities like exercise and staying on track with your medications, and then send trend graphs to your health care provider.
Review your current financial balances and pay your bill.
• Search for videos by sorting by most popular, most recent or by keyword.
• Streamlined, video-centric interface and quick side-slide navigation.
• Get instant access to your local state exchange.
• Use the Healthcare Check List to track and test your healthcare insurance knowledge.
If you have any trouble with your app please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
Don’t forget to visit check out GamePlan4Me when you’re on your computer.
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.
•My Claims — View the status of your claims.
•My Benefits — See your benefit information, such as copayments, deductibles, and out-of-pocket maximums.
•Ask a Question — Ask Customer Service a question.
•Mobile ID Card — View ID card with capability to email a PDF of your temporary ID card.
Other features on the Wellmark mobile app include:
•Find a Doctor/Dentist/Facility — View doctors, dentists, and facilities within the Wellmark network.
•Personal Health Assistant 24/7 — Get health answers over the phone with one tap.
There is no charge from Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield to download the application; rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Getting nutritional info on foods is fast and easy. You can save your favorites, too.
EatBetter GoalGetter will calculate your daily calorie allowance. This will guide you toward the target weight you set for yourself. Every time you eat, you'll see carbohydrate, fat and protein percentages as well as your progress. And you'll get motivational messages all along the way.
It’s simple to use and it's free. So you have nothing to lose except maybe a few extra pounds.
More from developer
Welcome to the updated and expanded HealthNAV free app for Android.
The updated HealthNAV 2.0 features the ability to:
- Log in as a member
- View claims (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- See current benefit information (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- Find an in-network doctor
- Get estimated treatment costs
- Find the closest urgent care center (Based on location – GPS)
- Find less expensive prescription drugs (Find a Drug feature)
- Compare and shop for individual and family non-Medicare health insurance plans
- Contact us
Version 2.0 no longer includes the "My Notes" or "Medicine Cabinet" features.
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 78 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2012, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit www.bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina www.bcbsnc.com