Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Find a doctor or an urgent care provider that is in your healthcare network. View your Blue Cross claims or benefits. Find a Blue Cross office near you. You can do all of these things and more on the go with the BCBSLA Android app.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and incorporated as Louisiana Health Service & Indemnity Company. Copyright © 2015 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service
• Health Handbook – one button access to the Health Handbook app to research health conditions, medications, and procedures
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. . Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
In order to access the Connect 2Bfit Mobile app, you must be eligible through your employer and already enrolled in Connect 2Bfit through bcbsm.com. Once you download the app, you can: *
- Track daily activity and progress toward healthy goals
- Access your activity history at any time
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of Connect 2Bfit anytime, anyplace
* In order to register for Connect 2Bfit, you will need to visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan website (www.bcbsm.com) and log in as a member by entering your BCBSM username and password. Once you have logged in, click on the Health & Wellness tab, and then click the BlueHealthConnection link. Next, click the My Connect 2Bfit tab, and then click Enter My Connect 2Bfit. You will then register for Connect 2Bfit by creating a username and password, and you will use these same credentials to log in to the mobile app.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is a nonprofit corporation and independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
"Blue Shield of California’s redesigned mobile app now offers expanded features to make it even easier to navigate your Blue Shield health plan.
The latest updates allow registered members to:
• view deductible and copayment amounts
• change their password
• see expanded benefits information
• view Health Equity Account balances (HSA-eligible high deductible health plan PPO members with a Health Equity account)
• available in Spanish
In addition, registered members can still continue to:
• access plan benefits and claims
• view a copy of their member ID card
• find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
Don’t have an account? Download the Blue Shield of California mobile app to register. After you register, you can use the same user name and password to access your online account from the mobile app, mobile website, and full site.
This app is intended for use by Blue Shield of California members who are residents of California.
©Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
Do you understand your Doctor's handwriting on the prescription?
Do you understand the diagnosis written on your prescription and what it means to you?
Do you misplace your prescriptions often?
Do you get worried about evolving symptoms and rush to doctor only to find out that it was nothing to worry about?
If any of these questions bother you then this is the "Nurse" app you are looking for. Just take a picture of your prescription and upload it. We take care of the rest. With "HealthPIE Mobile Nurse", you will not be alone. This app would be with you throughout your illness and take care of your worries.
Experience a better and quicker recovery from your illness thru these unique app-features:
1. It will send you the prescription as text/SMS which you can readily understand and keep handy for reference. Now no more referring to paper prescription now and then. And remember this can help avoid you making mistakes.
2. It will free up your mind from trying to remember to take medication on time. It will remind you through multiple channels like notifications and SMS. Remember that taking medicines on time reduces drug resistance and improves your immunity.
3. It will tell you what you need to know about your illness. Most of your questions will be answered. And these answers come from content which has been reviewed by three layers of clinical experts. Remember, if you know whats going on with your body, you can take care better.
4. It will keep all your records safely and securely for future reference. View, download and share these records as and when needed. You could be traveling and still have your medical history with you!
5. It will help you connect with your doctor who wrote that prescription and you can get answer to your questions anytime and anywhere.
Check the status of your recent claims and details on how they were paid.
Get info about who’s covered, when your plan started and past coverage info, too.
FIND DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND MORE
Search your network to find doctors, hospitals, clinics, urgent care/retail clinics, specialists and more. Call, get directions, see hours and more. (If your health plan is from a large employer, you may need to sign in to see your plan’s network.)
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Learn about how health care coverage is changing.
To see personal information such as claims, coverage, member ID card and some doctor and hospital networks, you’ll need to sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for the myBlueCross site on your computer. This keeps your personal information secure.
Is the health plan under your name (you’re the subscriber)? If so, you can access all of the features your plan allows. If you’re a dependent, you may have less access to some information, just like you do on the full, secure site to protect each member’s privacy.
ABOUT BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MINNESOTA
We’re the first “Blue” health plan in the nation and serve members in every state and around the world. We have more members, the largest network of providers, and more products and services than any other plan in Minnesota and serve members in every state and on four continents.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.
View and email digital medical and dental ID Cards.
View a summary of your current medical and dental plan benefits.
See how much of your plan year deductible you have met.
URGENT CARE LOCATOR
Quickly find Urgent Care address and phone number information with the tap of a finger.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Symptom Module to enter your symptoms and receive guidance on appropriate treatment options and urgency.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Conditions and Wellness Module to research information on an extensive list of health conditions, including definitions, common symptoms, treatment options, and other helpful information.
If you purchased a plan directly though Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, or through an insurance agent, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking or savings account.
MY INSURANCE AGENT
If you purchased a plan through an insurance agent, you can view your agent’s name, address, and email.
Easy access to customer service and nurse contact information.
*Healthwise, Incorporated is an independent, nonprofit company that has contracted with BCBSAZ for licensed use of the Symptom Checker and Health Encyclopedia on AZBlue mobile.
*Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan. *Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Medication Reminders - ZibdyHealth platform provides users with four different ways to set reminders - phone notification, email, text and phone call. It takes seconds to setup a reminder. Video - http://goo.gl/L5mcYl
Download ZibdyHealth and start getting your medication reminders now!
Medication List - Do you still carry all of your medications to your doctor's appointment in a bag? It is time to create a medication list and keep it up to date with ZibdyHealth's barcode scanning feature. ZibdyHealth makes it easy and accurate, by having patients scan in the barcode for each prescription or over the counter (OTC) medication, and supplement. Video - http://goo.gl/7xxtUf and http://goo.gl/2DlpcP
Help Family - ZibdyHealth’s sharing feature makes it easier for patients to connect and share their information with anyone. This allows a caregiver or family to help or manage accounts for persons who are not technology savvy even if they live around the world. A family member or a case manager can remotely login into a shared account and monitor medication compliance or setup reminders. Video - http://goo.gl/4E5tZb
Download ZibdyHealth and manage entire family’s health and wellness in a single app!
Drug interactions - Each time a medication is scanned into ZibdyHealth it provides any drug-drug interaction or overdose warnings against the user’s current medication list. This feature works with over 750,000 prescription (branded and generic) medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and supplements from around the globe.
Report - Generate a report of your complete or partial medical history for your next physician visit.
Medical History - Store medication history, conditions and other medical information so you can access and share the information with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Family Medical History - Knowing family medical history helps one to take preventive steps and get screened early. This can make a life and death difference in case of cancer (Breast/ Ovarian/Prostate) and heart disease. ZibdyHealth works on all platforms so you may use any smartphone or a computer to connect with your connections. Video - http://goo.gl/o3gKHx
Here are more features to benefit the family network.
-Track children’s vaccines and get up to 4 reminders based on CDC schedule. http://goo.gl/3LwSrf
-Track allergies and vitals.
-Track doctor and insurance contact information.
-Record your response to the medication, so others in your family know how it could affect them.
-Creates family medical history up to 3rd degree of separation
-Control the information that is shared. You decide - what you want to share, who you want to share with and how much you would like to share.
Please watch and subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/v4WqrQ
Physicians News Network: http://goo.gl/n12nsx
ZibdyHealth Resources Page: http://goo.gl/hF4IkK
ZibdyHealth is free and available to anyone so there is no cost to patients, providers or payers. ZibdyHealth is HIPAA complaint and uses a higher level of encryption than nearly all medical systems in the US. There is no reason not to try. Video - http://goo.gl/743CHv
Why do we need these permissions?
Camera – Scan barcodes.
Address Book – The only time we connect with it is when you invite someone using your address book. No other information is ever sent to our computers.
Location – To connect you to country specific drug database.
Find Account – To make push notification work properly.
Download the app now from BlackBerry World, Apple App Store or Google Play!
Zero charge: Free registration or hosting of their medical records.
Free digitization: Using eKincare smartphone app, take a picture and save it to your profile. We will take care of analyzing and digitizing the data from the records
Save time, energy and money: Samples collected at home, results directly updated on eKincare and up to 70% discounts on health assessments.
User friendly platform: Color coded tests results, graphical history, clickable timelines and info around what and why about each test.
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 650,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina