With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
"Blue Shield of California’s redesigned mobile app now offers expanded features to make it even easier to navigate your Blue Shield health plan.
The latest updates allow registered members to:
• view deductible and copayment amounts
• change their password
• see expanded benefits information
• view Health Equity Account balances (HSA-eligible high deductible health plan PPO members with a Health Equity account)
• available in Spanish
In addition, registered members can still continue to:
• access plan benefits and claims
• view a copy of their member ID card
• find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
Don’t have an account? Download the Blue Shield of California mobile app to register. After you register, you can use the same user name and password to access your online account from the mobile app, mobile website, and full site.
This app is intended for use by Blue Shield of California members who are residents of California.
©Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
Find Capital BlueCross doctors and hospitals on the go. Put key medical info at your fingertips. Connect with us right from your phone.
Use the Capital BlueCross app to create profiles for you and each family member, even your ID cards. List appointments, medicines and health conditions in one place.
With Capital BlueCross Mobile, just tap to call a nurse, find our retail store, or read health and wellness news.
• Find a doctor or medical locations, wherever you are
• List your health providers and use tap-to-call numbers
• Create profiles for you and your family
• Sync your doctor's appointments to your phone's calendar
• Add photos of your MemberID cards to have them handy
• ID medicines with photos of your bottles or packaging
• Check doctor appointments, dates and locations. Just tap to add notes or make a call
• Connect to your MyCapBlueCross account
FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service
• Health Handbook – one button access to the Health Handbook app to research health conditions, medications, and procedures
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. . Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
If you're finally ready for an exercise habit that will still be around in a year or 10, Daily Victory from WebMD will help you get there! Forming a great habit is a different skill than exercising or eating right, and that's why Daily Victory works.
If your employer or health plan offers Daily Victory as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit.
DAILY VICTORY MAKES YOUR HABIT STICK
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make just one good choice each day!
Choose one thing - not two or three, just one.
Make progress every day, even if it's for five minutes.
Earn trophies as you record your progress.
Celebrate every victory!
When you focus on just one thing at a time, start small, and hold yourself accountable, you have a recipe for long-term success.
Daily Victory is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
Your progress will be automatically added to your online personal health and wellness portal.
You'll be up-to-date wherever you are.
If you download Daily Victory without having a qualified account, you won't be able to use it.
Many employers and health plans offer Daily Victory as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to Daily Victory, ask your benefits administrator.
Find a doctor or an urgent care provider that is in your healthcare network. View your Blue Cross claims or benefits. Find a Blue Cross office near you. You can do all of these things and more on the go with the BCBSLA Android app.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and incorporated as Louisiana Health Service & Indemnity Company. Copyright © 2015 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
GeoBlue gives members our most powerful online features right in the palm of their hand.
Members log in using the same username and password they picked at the GeoBlue website or can register for access directly through the app.
VIEW CLAIMS HISTORY
Most GeoBlue members can now view their claims history right in the app. See claims in process and completed claims. Find just the claim you are looking for by using the sort and filter features.
Quickly locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Members with U.S. coverage can now find BlueCard® providers in the GeoBlue app.
ARRANGE DIRECT BILLING
Request direct billing for an upcoming appointment with a GeoBlue provider or facility and get a Guarantee of Payment (GOP) issued to the provider. You can view and share the GOP directly from the app.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Search GeoBlue’s international provider community and request an appointment directly from the app. GeoBlue will coordinate the appointment with the specific doctor you requested, or find the most convenient and appropriate doctor for your situation.
FILE AN ECLAIM
Using the iPhone or iPad camera, you can take a photo of your bill and supporting documents and submit a claim for reimbursement.
FAX OR EMAIL YOUR ID CARD
Your GeoBlue member ID card is built into the app, and you can fax or email it directly to providers to confirm eligibility.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue’s proprietary drug equivalency guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
All of GeoBlue’s doctors speak English, but the hospital staff, taxi driver or hotel concierge may not. Use GeoBlue’s translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
VIEW SECURITY PROFILES AND ALERTS Hundreds of country and city level security profiles help you prepare for a new destination and understand the risks. Health and safety alerts are published daily to the app as well.
The GeoBlue app is easy to use and convenient. Share important information with others. Save your favorite items.
GeoBlue is developed and supported by HTH Worldwide, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
If you have questions about GeoBlue, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think healthy living is hard? Think again.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we’re dedicated to helping our members take an active role in their good health – even when they’re on the go. And thanks to our free mobile app, it’s easier than ever. With it, you can gain fast access to the information, resources, and support you need to manage your healthy living challenges and improve your health.
Remember, Healthy Changes Everything℠!
myAccess: Securely look up your claim history, referrals, pre-authorizations, coverage information, member details, and more. All our best features from our website now available on your mobile phone.
Find a Doctor: Looking for a doctor while you’re on the road? No problem. With this feature, you can quickly search for doctors, hospitals, medical groups, and urgent care centers by name, specialty, and location.
Follow Us on Facebook & Twitter: When you’re dedicated to making healthy changes, sometimes you need a little support. And connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter is the perfect place to find it. Get healthy living advice, tips, and event announcements – right at your fingertips.
Watch Us on YouTube: Staying on track with your healthy living goals can be fun. And we have the videos to prove it. Use your phone as your guide to our “Healthy Changes” videos, which offer simple, bite-size tips for healthy living.