SOL remote application is used as remote control for the SOL-ONE device via Bluetooth. Using the application on your phone you can adjust device functions such as:
- Fan speed
- Illumination color and intensity
- Dynamic moodlight presets
- Scent intensity
- Air quality sensor
- Day-night settings
Details about SOL-ONE Multifunctional Modular Environment Conditioning Device:
Air pollution contributes to the causes of allergies, asthma and other respiratory illnesses. The human body’s resistance capacity is affected by environmental factors attributed to air pollution, ozone, dust, freon, smog, gases, tobacco smoke, additives and preservatives.
Cleaning and filtering our air helps to improve our quality of life.
The effects of SOL-ONE indoors:
- Filters and absorbs airborne allergenic substances, germs, fungi, mites, mold spores, pollen and pigments.
- Kills viruses and bacteria.
- Effectively reduces unpleasant symptoms of allergy, asthma and respiratory infections.
- Neutralizes tobacco smoke.
- Filters smog, ozone, freon, paint vapours, dust, ash and other harmful gases.
- Neutralizes unpleasant odours.
- Slightly humidifies air.