GravityZone Mobile Client application brings your device into the Bitdefender GravityZone, the Bitdefender Enterprise security solution. Security for Mobile Devices module has been designed to reduce administrative burden of managing and controlling compliance of iPhone, iPad and Android devices, even for the most demanding enterprises. The security module for mobiles is part of a scalable, unified security solution under one umbrella for physical, virtualized and mobile environments.
Choosing the right tools to manage mobile device compliancy
Each organization sets their own policies for acceptable mobile devices that are allowed to be connected into organization's internal resources and services according to corporate, departmental or individual security requirements. However, enforcing those policies require the right tools to be in place. While many specialized Mobile Device Management (MDM) products may provide a spot solution, Bitdefender helps Enterprises with more holistic security approach that protects not only mobile devices, but also physical endpoints and virtualized environments. As an Active Directory integrated solution it helps Enterprises to easily manage all users’ devices with consistent policies with actions to be taken in case the device becomes non-compliant, like preventing non-compliant devices accessing corporate services.
The solution has been designed to support controlled adoption of the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) concept by enforcing security policies consistently on all users’ devices. Security features include screen lock, authentication control, device location, remote wipe, detection of rooted or jailbroken devices and security profiles. On Android devices the security level is enhanced with real-time scanning and removable media encryption.
Features & Benefits
- Easy management through a centralized web-based console
- Simple deployment integrated with Active Directory user groups
- Application and updates delivered via marketplace
- Simple device self-registration by scanning a QR code
- Removes the need of users to visit IT helpdesk due to easy self-setup
- Ensures consistent security policies on all user's devices
- Keeps the device safe with real-time scanning
- Scans storage on mount to block malicious code entering from removable media
- Encrypts removable media to keep sensitive data safe
- Allows enterprise-wide policies to be applied on jailbroken devices
- Prevents non-compliant devices from accessing corporate services
- Controls device screen lock and authentication for effective device protection
- Adapts into security needs of both professional and personal life (with profiles)
- Simplifies management of Wi-Fi access point settings
- Locate device on map (from network inventory) to find lost devices
- Lock / unlock / wipe prevents usage of lost devices and data leakage
NOTE! This app uses the Device Administrator permission.