Este aplicativo da PromonLogicalis apresenta os benefícios, os requisitos e tudo mais que sua empresa deve saber para lidar com o
fenômeno Bring Your Own Device (traga o seu próprio dispositivo).
Para que você possa enfrentar essa verdadeira revolução no ambiente de TI, a PromonLogicalis apresenta seus conhecimentos através de informações objetivas,
podcasts, vídeos, whitepapers, infográficos, websites, casos de sucesso.
Aproveite para agendar uma visita ao exclusivo INNOVATION CENTER da PromonLogicalis, conhecendo ao vivo como esta tecnologia funciona de verdade em uma experiência customizada para a sua empresa.
BYOD,Bring Your Own Device,Consumerização,Mobilidade Corporativa,Promon,Logicalis,CISCO,BYOD Tablet,BYOD Smartphone,Tablet,Smartphone,Dispositivos móveis,iPad,iPhone,TI,Tecnologia da informação,www.byod-it.com,Mobile Device Manager,MDM,Catalyst,AnyConnect,Jabber,Webex,Ike Theodore,infraestrutura de TI,segurança da informação.
Welcome to Workphone! A new and alternative solution to BYOD (bring your own device). This virtual Android smartphone resides in the cloud and you can connect from your personal iPhone or Android device wherever you are. It comes with standard telephone functions like its own phone number for calls and SMS. There is also support for Android enterprise apps. With a totally secure division between private and business, companies have much more fine-grained control over apps, data, monitoring and security.
Enterprise features and benefits include:
- A phone number for business calls and SMS
- The ability to run any Android app including enterprise apps
- Total separation between the employee's personal phone and the company Workphone
- Low cost as no physical devices need to be provisioned and no carrier contracts are involved
- Line reporting and voice / data monitoring features
- Remote wipe and block
The Anywhere Mobile Client deployed with your hosted telephony convergence solution enables you to experience true Enterprise Mobility without the usual restrictions or hassles. Access PBX features and Unified Communication functions, such as IM and Presence, from your mobile phone, anywhere. Make phone calls without thinking about the cost, because these are minimised through automated mobile least cost routing (LCR). The client on the device will automatically use the optimal baseband (e.g. WIFI) or cellular route (LCR) without sacrificing quality or features. The Anywhere Mobile Client is your fully featured office desk phone, but in the palm of your hand.
1. Up to 64 CH total of live view display at QCIF resolution
2. Can setup multiple servers (Single server connection)
3. Single channel live view display at CIF resolution
4. Support Snapshots
5. Support Physical / Digital PTZ control (Depends on camera)
6. Preset point support (Depends on camera)
7. Digital Input/Output support
8. Support Megapixel
9. 1ch Playback
10. Push Notification
11. Support findNVR (P2P)
12. New Event List Button (New Feature in v3.5)
13. Support Audio (New Feature in v3.5)
14. Support Demo Site (New Feature in v3.5)
- Android v2.3
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1
- Android v4.2
- Android v4.3
Supported Video Codec
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron VSP server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
The Nubo BYOD "Android on a server" platform enables your users to use the same apps & files and enjoy a delightful user experience. With Nubo, you will feel at home while at work.
Nubo’s features include:
• Free demo!
• 100% secured corporate work environment
• Delightful remote workspace for every employee
• Business-class apps, email, calendar, office apps and much more..
• Select any preferred Android app from over 1.5M apps
• 1GB files storage per user
• Android & iOS support
• Enterprise management in the cloud
• Immediately connect or disconnect devices
Experience the future of BYOD now!
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.