In the world of chess there are millions of players,
Thousands of masters,
And dozens of grandmasters.
But there is only one Boss.
He’s here to challenge you to a little game.
A game of chess, gangland style.
In the world of the ChessBoss you play to win. Always.
Because losers don’t impress the boss.
And you don’t want to disappoint the boss.
He plays to win. At any price. Including yours.
You think you know chess? It’s time to prove it…..to the Boss.
Realistic 3D chessboard
Animated highlights show you where you can move, which piece your opponent has just moved, and where that piece was previously located.
Cued musical accompaniment that changes based on the gameplay between you and the boss.
A living chessboard where pieces are shot, stabbed, and otherwise ‘removed from play’, if you get our drift.
Additional in-game animations, graphics, and audio cues, such as letting you know when a castle, check, or promotion has occurred.
Immersive interactive action: the Chessboss reacts to your moves (and his own!) with amusing physical reactions and sarcastic commentary.
Humorous game end animations – watch the ChessBoss celebrate in triumph or wallow in defeat!
Multiple levels of difficulty. Play against the boss at his best, or show your respect by asking him to take it easy on a lowly mook.
Complete end game statistics for each match – measure yourself against the ChessBoss or another human opponent.
Two player (human vs. human) chess, with all music, animations, and sound effects available.
A new, unique, two player “Two in the Room” chessboard view, allowing both players (and any other observers) to view the complete chess board at the same time (no need to pass your tablet back and forth, or wait for the view to ‘flip’).
Play locally against a computer or pass the device between friends (*ahem* rivals). Further your game by logging in with Google+ to unlock achievements and play online.
Settings give you the option to create your own customized house rules. Change the board size from 4x4 to 30x30, enable (or disable) first move swap, and set a timer for speed runs.
If you want to try your hand at Android development, the app is 100% open sourced here: http://xlythe.github.com/HexGame_Android/
Graphical Designer: Nicholas Bourdakos
Backend Developer: Sam Laane
UI/Android Developer: William Harmon
Support Designer: Sean VanPelt
* Rule of game
- Connect two points with the same colors.
- Fill out all blanks in game board.
- Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
- Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
- Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
- Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
- Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
- Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
- Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
- Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
- Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
- Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
- Send new friends invitations.
Campaign: 44 levels from 1 to 8 opponents with varying degrees of difficulty.
Play with friends .
Single missions .
Map of the world .
How to play :
At the beginning of the game each player has at his disposal several areas. The digits on this zones denotes its strength. During the attack, for each numbers on your areas you should roll the dices, this results will summarize and compared with your enemy results.
John Allyn, The Forty-Seven Ronin Story
Shogun Hex is a fast game inspired by board games: Reiner Knizia's Samurai and Dirk Henn's Shogun.
The aim of the game is to dominate the economy, military and religion in a feudal Japan. You gain points by influencing cities by placing strategical establishments. You can also use special elements that raise a cities value (nō theatre) or make it worthless (geisha) or even forbid other players to influense a city (peasants revolt).
You can play with AI or play multiplayer on one device. You can quickly learn how to play through tutorial or reading rules.
- Up to 6 players
- Off-line multiplayer mode
- Adjustable difficulty
Keywords: Wars Hex Warriors RISK Strategy Puzzle Game Fun War HexWars HexWarriors Multiplayer Offline Off-line free Dice dicewars dicewar
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
And you were there trying to survive a Zombie Apocalypse!
"Once upon an Apocalypse"
This retro-stylized and minimalist game will challenge you to discover the secrets, find survivors and reach the last day with the best results, earning all the Achievements!
Make your way through over twenty rooms and time challenges within the Minotaur's Labyrinth.
Solve increasingly difficult sokoban style puzzles by rearranging push blocks, putting out fires, and using items found along the way!
Don't let Theseus be poisoned by the venomous scorpions of unusual size, or be torn to bits by the Minotaur's wandering offspring. Reach the final level for the true Theseus Vs. The Minotaur experience by battling the head Minotaur, Asterion, and if successful, beheading him to wear his skull trophy upon your head.
"YOU ARE THESEUS!
A WARRIOR OF ATHENS
AND CHAMPION OF MEN
AT THESE GATES YOU STAND,
ENTERING THE LABYRINTH
TO FULFILL YOUR QUEST."
- Epic Boss Battle in Room XX
- Time Challenges give you the opportunity to make major amounts of gold.
- Progressive story.
- Alternate endings.
- Level warps hidden throughout the game.
- In-Game Menus; play through the main menu options, and store menus.
- Make gold while playing or purchase more from the in-game store located in the options menu.
- Difficulty increase every time the game is beaten. (Puzzles modified, enemies move faster)
- Original Hand drawn art, and organic acoustic music.
- 6 items that can be used anytime when accessed through your inventory.
1. Yarn - Having the yarn will help you get out of the labyrinth after fulfilling your quest.
2. Snake Juice - Use snake juice when low on lives to avoid Game Overs!
3. Sandals - With Sandals, you are fast enough to outrun a Minotaur.
4. Skeleton Key - Use this key to attain all keys in a room.
5. Lightning - Strike down all enemies in a room.
6. Ring of Power - Use this ring to bypass any level.
Please leave ratings and reviews. We appreciate your feedback, and we are open to listen to what you have to say.
1. Kill scorpions and Minotaurs by squishing them between blocks and walls.
2. Sandals and Snake Juice are the most likely items to appear.
3. Use the Ring wisely. It has the lowest chance to appear out of all items.
4. You may have to use the suicide button in the inventory menu if you trap yourself in a room.
5. Starting a "New Game" allows you to keep your collected Gold and Items.
6. You can outrun a scorpion, but you can't outrun a Minotaur; unless you are wearing Sandals.
7. Picking up an item that is maxed out in your inventory gives you gold instead.
8. Pushing a block onto some piles of bones may unlock a secret warp.
9. Collect all items, you never know when you will need it (e.g. The Yarn)
10. In the "Time Challenges", running out of time will not cost you a life.
11. Use all the gold you collect in the in-game store accessed through the main menu.
12. If you are low on gold, or would just like to donate to us, purchase some gold in the store!
Keywords: Puzzle, Game, Sokoban, Theseus, The Minotaur, Game, Greek Mythology, Labyrinth, hand drawn, Gamemaker Studio, IAP, WiNF Studios
TOUCH ARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS.COM - 4.5 out of 5
GAMEZEBO- 4.5 out of 5
BOARD GAME GEEK - 3 out of 4
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
*Build a team of unique investigators*
*Explore an ever-changing museum*
*Face challenging arcane tasks*
*Save the world from absolute destruction*
*Expand the horror with two exciting in-app purchases*
Can you stand against the impending arrival of a malevolent Ancient One?
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
-A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in normal mode, Azathoth or Tsathoggua in hard mode, or Cthulhu or Ithaqua in very hard mode (in-app purchases required to face Cthulhu and Ithaqua).
-A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
-Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
The fun part is the fact that everybody else will be playing the same set of tiles. Thus, essentially you will be competing against everybody else. Find out whether you can beat the rest of the world. Go through the levels from Kindergarten to High School to Professor. Be warned though, not everybody will be good enough to become a Professor.
Currently supports English and Bahasa Indonesia.
*For large-screen devices. From your system bar, select "Zoom to fill screen" as a temporary solution as we redesign the app for large-screen devices.
A different kind of match 3 game, very fun and addictive, with hex tiles. Match tiles with a common peak.
*16 Levels(4 in the limited version)
*4 Campaigns: Aztec, Babylon, Egypt,Asia
*4 modes: campaign, time, blitz,survival
*Share your scores on twitter
More from developer
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
FULL VERSION FEATURES
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master