Play locally against a computer or pass the device between friends (*ahem* rivals). Further your game by logging in with Google+ to unlock achievements and play online.
Settings give you the option to create your own customized house rules. Change the board size from 4x4 to 30x30, enable (or disable) first move swap, and set a timer for speed runs.
If you want to try your hand at Android development, the app is 100% open sourced here: http://xlythe.github.com/HexGame_Android/
Graphical Designer: Nicholas Bourdakos
Backend Developer: Sam Laane
UI/Android Developer: William Harmon
Support Designer: Sean VanPelt
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
John Allyn, The Forty-Seven Ronin Story
Shogun Hex is a fast game inspired by board games: Reiner Knizia's Samurai and Dirk Henn's Shogun.
The aim of the game is to dominate the economy, military and religion in a feudal Japan. You gain points by influencing cities by placing strategical establishments. You can also use special elements that raise a cities value (nō theatre) or make it worthless (geisha) or even forbid other players to influense a city (peasants revolt).
You can play with AI or play multiplayer on one device. You can quickly learn how to play through tutorial or reading rules.
Crystalux is the puzzle where you can move hexagonal chips collecting patterns of colored crystals. If the crystals with the same color make a line (connect) they light up but it's not a game’s goal. A level should become a form, a pattern, or a beautiful picture. If it is hard the game contains a lot of tips to cope even with the most complex patterns and make it more simple. Let's start!
But watch out!
First of all: after passing this puzzle game you ultimately train your brain and may get too smart for this planet!
Second: you will finally have fun at the office or on a date - just solving the puzzles.
Third: you might simple miss your station while connecting these hexagonal chips with crystals!
The game offers:
- 100+ secret patterns - and more coming up soon!
- The difficulty level provides optimal strength training for your brain.
- Solve the puzzle while relaxing to real zen chillout tunes!
- Let the crisp, clean lines of hexagons and the glow of the crystals soothe your eyes.
- Hints will help you advance, and your friends will never know!
NEW LEVELS is coming soon! Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and stay tuned for more news about our games.
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
* Rule of game
- Connect two points with the same colors.
- Fill out all blanks in game board.
- Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
- Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
- Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
- Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
- Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
- Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
- Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
- Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
- Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
- Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
- Send new friends invitations.
Play 3 different sized puzzles (Small, Medium, and Large) with either Curved Lines, Straight Lines or Both. Once you've played at least one of each type you will unlock the Pic Puzzle. Make a puzzle out of any of the photos on your Android Device.
Keep playing to achieve badges. How many can you collect?
Great puzzle game for any age. It really trains your brain and helps keep you sharp!
- Small, Medium, Large game sizes
- Pic Puzzle game mode
- Curve, Line, and Both puzzle types
- Badge Achievements
- Puzzles Completed statistics
- Sound Effects
In the hexagon version you can swipe in 6 directions instead of 4 and some of tiles have been removed from the grid to make it more interesting.
The game is based on Gabriele Cirulli's 2048 puzzle (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/), which has been copied multiple times across various platforms. There are three versions of the puzzle depending on your screen size.
Enjoy 2048 HEX!
Keywords: 2048 hexagon
Your objective in this brain twisting puzzle game is to link all the pearls in a chain. You must link all the pearls and then return back to the starting point. The starting pearl is always green. Each pearl has an arrow on it. The arrow indicates the link direction. The white pearls are rotatable. Swipe your finger to rotate them. Tap the green pearl to start the linking process. Good luck!
To clear a cluster of hexz, simply drag each one of them individually to connect it with another or a group of others of the same color.
You need to connect at least 7 hexz of the same color for a cluster to be cleared. The only rule is that you can’t go over another hexz.
Every time a move doesn’t clear a cluster,new hexz will appear randomly on the board.
Clear multiple clusters of hexz rapidly to increase the combo multiplier.
The game ends when the board gets full.
Compete against your friends and rise to the top of the leaderboard !
Download now and become the master of HexZ.
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
★ This game is an excellent time passer click the hexagons and have a blast!
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
If like RUZZLE, but prefer to play solo for FREE - Word Hex is your #1 choice. If you like to play Scrabble, Hangman or any other wordsearch game - try out Word Hex.
“Classically simple... Marvellously addictive..."
"Dealing with word creation, high scores, and multiplier percentages, Word Hex looks to be a competitive create-a-word game, with plenty of modes and more to come." (AppSpy Wrap Up)
- Free! (but we do hope you’ll upgrade to Pro)
- Search for words in a randomly generated hex field - find as many words as possible, and as long as possible! (unless you suffer from HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA)
- Simple, intuitive, captivating gameplay (captivating? No... totally ADDICTIVE!)
- Three modes: adrenaline-fuelled Arcade; smooth, peaceful Relax and brand new Hotseat Multiplayer!
- A simple way to release stress and reset your brain (better than banging your head against a wall)
- Records - daily, weekly and all time - for target oriented gamers (...and bonuses, and multipliers and experience levels)
- Both - American and British spelling are correct
- Optimized (and optimised!) for one-handed play! (leaving your other hand free on those precious coffee breaks)
- Great for learning English and/or expanding your vocalburaly (VOCABULARY)
Become a HEXOHOLIC! Search for "Word Hex" on youtube.com
We’re currently working on FB integration, and various language versions. Support us by upgrading to PRO; rating WORD HEX; spreading the word and visiting us at:
...to check for news and updates
Tell us which language version you want us to do next - Spanish? German? Japanese? Maybe some other?
We at Very Nice Studio are parents ourselves and we take your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. Our apps comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
* We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information such as user’s name, address, phone number, e-mail, age, sex, grade, school, photos, videos, voice recordings from any users of our apps or this website.
* Our apps don’t use, collect or share user’s precise geographic location
* Our apps may contain buttons such as “Rate this app”, “Support”, “Private Policy”, “Our website”.
* Our apps may contain In-App Purchase to enable additional content.
* Our apps don’t use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
* Word Hex displays advertising banners provided by 3rd party services (such as AdMob)
Read the full version of our Private Policy: http://verynicestudio.com/privpolicy.html
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
● It’s new, free, and HUGE!
● BIGGEST sandbox ever!
● No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
● Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 5 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master