Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
Play locally against a computer or pass the device between friends (*ahem* rivals). Further your game by logging in with Google+ to unlock achievements and play online.
Settings give you the option to create your own customized house rules. Change the board size from 4x4 to 30x30, enable (or disable) first move swap, and set a timer for speed runs.
If you want to try your hand at Android development, the app is 100% open sourced here: http://xlythe.github.com/HexGame_Android/
Graphical Designer: Nicholas Bourdakos
Backend Developer: Sam Laane
UI/Android Developer: William Harmon
Support Designer: Sean VanPelt
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at email@example.com
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
John Allyn, The Forty-Seven Ronin Story
Shogun Hex is a fast game inspired by board games: Reiner Knizia's Samurai and Dirk Henn's Shogun.
The aim of the game is to dominate the economy, military and religion in a feudal Japan. You gain points by influencing cities by placing strategical establishments. You can also use special elements that raise a cities value (nō theatre) or make it worthless (geisha) or even forbid other players to influense a city (peasants revolt).
You can play with AI or play multiplayer on one device. You can quickly learn how to play through tutorial or reading rules.
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
* Rule of game
- Connect two points with the same colors.
- Fill out all blanks in game board.
- Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
- Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
- Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
- Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
- Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
- Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
- Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
- Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
- Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
- Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
- Send new friends invitations.
Crystalux is the puzzle where you can move hexagonal chips collecting patterns of colored crystals. If the crystals with the same color make a line (connect) they light up but it's not a game’s goal. A level should become a form, a pattern, or a beautiful picture. If it is hard the game contains a lot of tips to cope even with the most complex patterns and make it more simple. Let's start!
But watch out!
First of all: after passing this puzzle game you ultimately train your brain and may get too smart for this planet!
Second: you will finally have fun at the office or on a date - just solving the puzzles.
Third: you might simple miss your station while connecting these hexagonal chips with crystals!
The game offers:
- 100+ secret patterns - and more coming up soon!
- The difficulty level provides optimal strength training for your brain.
- Solve the puzzle while relaxing to real zen chillout tunes!
- Let the crisp, clean lines of hexagons and the glow of the crystals soothe your eyes.
- Hints will help you advance, and your friends will never know!
NEW LEVELS is coming soon! Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and stay tuned for more news about our games.
“A perfectly solid experience” – Pocket Gamer
“There are few things more satisfying that hurling a little green man at a rock wall” - Hardcore Droid
JOURNEY TO THE OLD WORLD
The Warhammer Old World trembles in fear as Gorbad Ironclaw leads a thunderous Waaagh! through Black Fire Pass and into the Realm of The Empire. The fate of the Realm once again hangs in the balance, and a powerful Wizard known as Ostergrim has arrived to lend The Empire his assistance in turning back the green tide. Join the crew of the Snotling Flinga and embark on an epic quest to crush The Empire in Warhammer: Snotling Fling.
COMMAND YOUR SNOTLINGS...YES, SNOTLINGS
Command a crazy crew of Snotlings and and fling them at Empire Soldiers!!
BLOOD, SNOT AND TEARS!
Control a fully laden Goblin War Machine with an arsenal of stupidly destructive
projectiles that can knock even the mightiest of fortifications to the ground!
70 fun and challenging Levels to complete - not too shabby!
MIGHT AND MAGIC
Fling your favourite Snotlings at Empire Soldiers and earn teef to spend on powerful realm-shaking Magic. Make it rain Squigs and even summon the Foot of Gork!
• 70 fiendishly fun flinging levels
• Lots of Secret Skulls to collect
• Epic 3D Graphics
• Realistic Physics simulation
• Challenging puzzle gameplay
• Immersive fantasy environments
• Connect to Facebook
If you enjoy Warhammer: Snotling Fling, please take a moment to rate it and let us know!
Join the Waaagh!
Follow Snotling Fling on these Social Media sites:
Snotling Fling © Games Workshop Limited 2015. Snotling Fling, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to Wicked Witch
Supports two to six player in a game. Play can get hectic with more players, and forming strategic alliances with other players could prove useful.
Just like in the classic game of Go, try to form groups of tiles with multiple eyes to make yourself harder to surround. The key difference in Hex Go is that a single tile has 6 liberties rather than 4.
★ This game is an excellent time passer click the hexagons and have a blast!
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
Open ended RPG gameplay inspired by classic space games like Elite, Privateer, Star Control, EV Nova, Sundog, Freelancer, Starflight and more!
Be a Trader, Pirate, Smuggler, maybe a Bounty Hunter. Build your ship and your skills and follow your destiny! Trek through the stars on quests and adventures. Trade in space and at ports! Encounter mysterious alien races. Transport passengers but beware some may bring unwanted attention to you.
Dark Nova is the official conversion of the classic Palm Pilot game Space Trader with new graphical, sound, and gameplay content.
***Thanks to everyone who has emailed us with suggestions! We are constantly working to improve the app!
Please Visit http://darknova.net and send us your suggestions.
Follow @dead_jim on Twitter for Dark Nova updates
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt and guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
In this FREE version, play 15+ challenging puzzles featuring Swampy! Want more levels? Get the full version and play up to 500 amazing puzzles featuring Allie, Cranky, Mystery Duck and MORE!
Full Version Features:
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
In the hexagon version you can swipe in 6 directions instead of 4 and some of tiles have been removed from the grid to make it more interesting.
The game is based on Gabriele Cirulli's 2048 puzzle (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/), which has been copied multiple times across various platforms. There are three versions of the puzzle depending on your screen size.
Enjoy 2048 HEX!
Keywords: 2048 hexagon
Everybody can play this game:
- If you need to develop your strategic thinking you can play versus artificial intelligence.
- If you want to have fun or just kill some time - find a friend and play together.
- If your day was very hard - turn on this game and use it like an antistress and antidepressant
Inside you will find:
- A lot of fun.
- Several game modes - player-vs-player and player-vs-AI.
- Beautiful cells of 6 different colors.
- Pleasant music.
- Quite serious opponent.
- Use side control buttons to perform move.
- In player-vs-player mode first move owner is random, but in player-vs-AI it's you.
Enjoy the play!
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 17 boxes with 425 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• "Om Nom Stories" animation shorts
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
Now you can earn free superpowers by trying new apps from Getjar. All these permissions allows us to give you Superpowers and Star Key for free.
• "Get Tasks" permission. This allows us to give you free Superpowers. If you install an app for a free Superpower, this permission tells us when you have opened it. No other data is captured or stored.
• "Get Accounts" permission. This creates a user account for you so you can restore upgrades and purchases.
• "Access Network State" permission. This allows us to determine if WiFi is available and use that instead of the Carrier Network.
• "Internet" permission. This allows us to communicate on the internet.
• "Read Phone State" permission. This is required by some advertisers. No private data is captured or stored.
Help us improve our games. We love your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 5 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master