Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
As you move your finger, paint drops appear and slide down your screen, using gravity and motion sensors in your device.
Shake and turn your device while painting to create infinite patterns! It is also great for kids!
* Physics-based paint behavior.
* Rotate and shake your device to affect where the paint is going.
* Lay your device flat on a desk to achieve splatter paint effect.
* Pressure-sensitive: the harder your press, the more paint you splash.
* Load any picture from your gallery to use as a background for your painting.
* Share your painting with friends using the built-in "share" feature.
* Customize your paint with endless combinations of color, thickness and size. Choose auto cycle color for extra fun.
* Supports Android 4.4 KitKat "Immersive Mode" for a full screen experience
This app is ad supported. Ads only appear on the settings menu, and not on the main painting canvas.
My Paints Pro is one of the best painting tools for children and adults. It contains many brushes (over 65) and other features, such as eraser, undo/redo, image loading/saving/sharing, and more!
★ The Pro version includes all features of the My Paints free version but has a newer version (with new features added) and new brushes ★
• Contains no ads, no spyware.
• Tools including various brushes, eraser, filler, color picker (with transparency support).
• The application supports the most types of Android phones and tablets.
• "My paints" saves edited photos and new pictures into SD-card.
• You can load pictures and photos from the gallery.
• Kids mode included (random color changing).
• The sharing feature is added: you can share your artwork with your friends in Google+, Facebook, Picasa, DropBox, Facebook, Gmail, etc; via MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth (firstly you may need to install these apps).
• You can continue to edit your last unsaved artwork next day after new start of the app.
• Undo/Redo features are included.
keywords: alpha, arrow, brush, circle, color, doodle, draw, editor, erase, fill, finger, kid, line, mms, paint, photo, quote, rainbow, redo, save, send, share, sharing, snowflake, star, undo, painting, child, brush, image, art, finger
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Spline is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Push menu button to display or hide the tool bar
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and redo
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Select from 3 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
Using this app you can create masterpieces, tracing your finger. At your disposal there is only brush. Brush is a necessary tool of the painter. You can select the size of brush, color of paint and opacity of paint. This program will suit both for children and for professional painters.
You can open images in PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP formats and save images in PNG format.
There is an UNDO mode to undo the last actions of drawing.
You can select size of brush and opacity of paint.
You have a number of prepared color palettes. You can save or open palette from menu.
You can customize the colors in the color palette by RGB, HSL and HBL models.
I wish you success in painting!
This is a drawing application that lets you sketch and paint with watercolors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, you can do it all with INK.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove/duplicate navigation.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing with lightning fast reaction.
You can adjust the size, the opacity and the thickness according to the speed.
Tools are unlimited, from dynamic round brush to watercolor...
The ink pen allows you to hand-write, take notes, the soft lead pencil lets you sketch rough drawings.
With the airbrush you can use 5 differents brushes : graff, dirt, sand, tissu and finger stamp.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action.
You can go back up to 50 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 12 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is there to help you find the right color.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can share your works via Facebook, Email and the INK gallery.
You can also save your drawing into your device gallery as a photo.
- Books and pages to navigate
- Duplicate any drawing
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- Infinite color
- Undo redo up to 50 steps
- Share on Facebook
- Send PNG layers via email
- Share on INK gallery
- Save to camera roll
Some of the fun things to do with this app:
- Great for kids who enjoy coloring.
- Paint a masterpiece.
- Writing a special note on the screen of a friend at home.
- Save and share your pictures with your friends or by text, email or social networks.
Draw with all your fingers. Let your kids try it!
Time machine with unlimited undo/redo and entire drawing history playback
Cool brushes to make your masterpiece even better
Multitouch zoom/pan navigation
Use any brush in erase mode
Save to the Gallery on your device
Works best on tablets.
We depend on your support!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with questions, ideas and everything you'd like to share with us.
Keywords: draw, paint, drawing, brush, art, picture, pencil, sketch, image, illustration
Various real brushes, 16.7 M colors, color picker, multitouch zoom (20% - 1600%) and move. Multiple undo and redo. Save your pictures to gallery. Share them on Facebook, Flickr, YouPaint.org and E-mail.
Create wonderful and beautiful paintings.
To see example paintings, please visit:
Finger Painting, Kids coloring, Brush paint, Spray, Image painting, Draw, Draw it, Simple, easy, fun and finger painting. Kids will enjoy painting using their creative ideas. You can paint and share it with
your friends instantly. Have fun using paint easy!!!! One of the best free Painting tool!! Children learning to draw, learn the basic colors.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
Your kid will be learn to combine the color in the Paint POU HD picture.
Images are consists of beautiful Paint POU HD image, and you will like it.
How to play Paint POU HD
- Select picture you want
- Choose color to paint
- Touch the screen to paint
- Save image to memory
let's enjoy this free game.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.