To activate BIL Digicash, simply log in to BILnet internet banking and go to the Personal Area menu:
• The BIL Digicash mobile app allows you to make mobile payments, which will be debited from your BIL current account instantly.
• BIL Digicash can be used immediately after it has been activated. As the app is directly linked to your current account, your funds continue to be managed by BIL: you no longer need to top up a prepaid virtual account.
• View your previous transactions in real time in BILnet or using the BIL Digicash app.
• You can use the BIL Digicash app as often as you want – there are no transaction fees.
Save time by making your payments with BIL Digicash, BIL’s mobile payment app.
Met BIL Digicash biedt Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) u de meest praktische, betrouwbaarste en best beveiligde app voor mobiel betalen in Luxemburg. Gebruik uw smartphone om uw facturen te voldoen en direct te betalen in winkels, supermarkten, restaurants en op e-commerce-sites.
To be able to use Post Digicash, just sign in to CCP Connect on the web and activate Post Digicash on your phone in less than 2 minutes:
• Your current account in CCP Connect is already set up for Post Digicash : no lengthy sign-up procedure required
• Post Digicash is instantly ready to use and directly linked to your current account, your funds remain with your trusted bank until you choose to make a payment: no need to preload or refill a prepaid account
• Access your transaction history in real-time from CCP Connect or directly within Post Digicash
• Usage is completely free of charge, use Digicash as many times as you want at no additional cost
Start using Post Digicash now and choose the most convenient mobile payment solution provided to you by your trusted banking partner. Make your life easier and speed up your day-to-day payments.
KEYWORDS: Post Digicash, Post, Entreprise des Postes et Télécommunications, CCP Connect, payment, smartphone, pay, invoice, bank, banking, direct, debit, current, account, mobile, cell, secure, wire, transfer, POS, point of sale, shopping, Luxembourg
BILnet Mobile is a free service that lets you carry out most of your bank transactions anytime, anywhere, from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Consult account and credit card balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to your usual beneficiaries
- Place stock market orders on existing holdings in the portfolio
- Access and email your bank account details
- Access electronic copies of your banking documents
- Communicate via secure messaging
- Easily locate an ATM in Luxembourg or the closest BIL branch
- Scan digital and QR codes
- View useful numbers for contacting the Bank or blocking your bank card
- And much more...
Secure transactional access
You need a LuxTrust Token to log in to your accounts.
The basic features of BILnet Mobile in a super-fast, Token-free version.
I can consult my balances at a glance using Quick View.
I can make small transfers very quickly using Quick View.
Haven’t activated BILnet Mobile yet?
Log in to BILnet online banking (on a computer), go to the Personal area/Options/Activate BILnet Mobile menu and follow the instructions.
Don’t forget to activate Quick Banking in BILnet online banking by going to Personal area/Options/Activate Quick Banking.
More from developer
The application is free of charge and is available to all interested in receiving information about Banque de Luxembourg or accessing its practical services.
Banque de Luxembourg clients who wish to access their account via their smartphone can download the BL Mobile Banking application from their store.
We keep you informed about all the latest news from the Bank and provide you with analyses from our specialists about the financial markets and economic outlook, and the impact on your investments. There are also features about philanthropy and the Bank’s initiatives in this area as well as news about events and conferences.
View prices and performances of our funds and create, save and track your own personalised funds list. Performance charts and other features make this application particularly user-friendly.
This module allows you to request a call-back by your adviser or a specialist in your area of activity or for a particular enquiry (wealth / tax optimisation, etc.).
You will also find details of Banque de Luxembourg's branches, including addresses and contact numbers, opening hours and useful contacts. Find practical information and help contact numbers if you lose your credit cards and information for assistance at home. Order brochures and other literature from Banque de Luxembourg (e.g. Private Banking Magazine) or join our mailing list for our newsletters.
For all technical queries, please contact the BL-Support team from 9am to 6pm (central European time):
- Luxembourg / other countries, please call: +352 26 20 26 30
- Belgium: +32 (0) 63 24 23 80
Note that the application will be changing in the next few months. Don‘t forget to update your smartphone to benefit from our new services!