The ultimate solution for small and medium sized taxi businesses. Dispatch! allows small to medium size taxi and delivery companies to run a Dispatch! either from their computer or smartphone/tablet. Making their business cheaper, faster and more efficient.
Dispatch! Operator is the web version of our Dispatch! product. This website allows you to see all your drivers and their status in real time, You can assign current jobs and even create a schedule for future jobs. You can instant message the group or individual drivers separately.
Dispatch! Community allows like-mined drivers to start their own work Community, this will ensure that they can serve their customers and even compete with the larger Dispatch!ing offices without the use of a central operating office. They can share their business with the available colleague nearest to the client with just a few clicks on their smartphone.
Dispatch! allows you to run your taxi or delivery business in a breeze. You will spend less time finding the right driver and informing your customer about the driver’s arrival time. All in one easy to use website and mobile app.
Finding the right available driver has never been easier; all drivers are displayed on the map in real time and their availability is updated the moment they accept a new ride.
Because it requires no investment in hardware and you will not have a long-term contract with Dispatch!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Your location is being tracked through the use of GPS.
Simply schedule your jobs on your PC and send them to one or more mobile staff on their Android or iOS phone.
- Calendar View for all jobs by company.
- View each job's details and location via the normal Map application.
- Communicate with your company with messaging.
- Upload and take photos and save them for a specific job for later referral.
- Take signatures and record transactions for your jobs.
- Record parts used and log your work hours for each job.
- Record travel and shift hours
- Generate a range of management reports on the i-dispatch website.
- change your status for when you need time off or sick days.
- Produce customisable service reports / quotes / documents on the fly
Please note after downloading this app, users will be required to log into www.i-dispatch.com.au to register prior to use.
With Dispatch's On my way feature, you can quickly let your customer know that you're on your way, and allow the to track your arrival from their mobile phone.
- This application is for firefighters that displays computer aided dispatch data downloaded from their respective Emergency Reporting accounts only.
- With Dispatch Alert, you can stay connected to incidents happening in your community even when you're away from the station.
- Get quick notifications and updates about the calls your station is responding to right on your Phone or Tablet.*
- Review Calls in the last 24 hours.
- You can easily view the call times and locations, and event narratives. You can even view the location on Google Maps!
- Dispatch Alert is be FREE for all Emergency Reporting customers!
(CAD link needed for any data to be displayed within the Dispatch Alert app)
[!] Important Note: [!]
Your agency must have both an account with Emergency Reporting AND a CAD link in order for this app to function.
CAD System Compatibility
Emergency Reporting can integrate with any CAD system.
- If your vendor isn't listed below, email us and we'll work out a plan to get your dispatch center on board.
Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Enroute Emergency Systems (INFOR)
Information Technologies (ITI)
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS)
Keystone Public Safety
* CAD vendors push their information to Emergency Reporting in different formats and at different times. Dispatch Alert pushes notifications to you as soon as the information comes to our system. As a result, some users won't see their calls in real-time.
Schedule and assign jobs on the fly, route and track field employees, automate timekeeping — and do it all right from your laptop or tablet. Your employees will immediately see their new jobs on their smart phones.
With Total Dispatch, you get happier customers, more productive employees and the visibility you need to run a more efficient, and profitable, operation.
Stop wasting countless hours and dollars trying to manage your team. Run your entire business from a single place only with Total Dispatch.
Visit http://totaldispatch.com for more information.
With JobsTrac you will be able to track employees, and get the cycle times down. Managing time card information is faster than ever with JobsTrac. One strategy to help minimize employee turnover problem is moving from a paper-based evaluation process to an electronic performance review system. JobsTrac helps you dispatch jobs instantly to the nearest employee from the job location. Dispatchers can pre-fill time, job information and device information of the field staff and can take decision based on an employee’s schedule.
JobsTrac is a complete scheduling, dispatch, messaging and employee tracking system that helps service industries to provide fast, efficient and on time customer service. Field staff can upload images, videos and audios of the work done at customer’s place from their mobile devices on the server. This can be viewed by dispatcher on the dashboard to confirm that the job has been finished.
JobsTrac is best suited for all industries:
JobsTrac Mobile App - (For field users)
• Manage shifts
• Manage breaks
• See pending, in progress and completed jobs
• Update Job Status
• Provide progress reports on jobs
• Send current location
• Capture Images, Videos, audios and digital signatures as proof of service
• Add jobs
• Send messages
JobsTrac Website - (For Job Dispatch and Management)
• Allows team leader/manager to create and track jobs and assignments
• Track field worker locations
• Check progress reports of jobs
• Exchange messages with field users
• Check proof of delivery via signatures, Images, Videos and Audios of completed jobs
• Create and manage dynamic forms and fields
• Attach files with jobs
• Employee payroll
If this does not quench your curiosity, check out more at: http://www.jobs-trac.com
To start using JobsTrac:
1. Sign Up from JobsTrac website (You can also Sign Up via phone by downloading JobsTrac from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
2. Create field users / managers (your staff) from the website and send them invites.
3. Start dispatching jobs from the website and go paperless.
And use JobsTracing way of running a business.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly. Our support team can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +1 805 504 3742 / +91 731 400 5464
This application allows dispatchers to send trip information to drivers and receive updates on trip status(loaded, completed, etc.).
It tracks GPS position and uploads this information to the server at specified intervals. It also implements internal messaging, which keeps all messages in one system.
The driver always has access to future trip information for better planning.
Trailer inspections - the driver can inspect the trailer, add comments, and refer to a list of preselected options for damage. Up to 4 pictures for each side can be taken. All information is uploaded to the office, reducing time and paperwork.
The application currently is available in 4 languages (configured in Preferences): English, Russian, Polish, Spanish
The application provides added support for images in messages. The user can easily take up to 4 pictures while composing a message.
To enter demo mode - click "Menu" and select "Demo"
Two way messaging
Requires Interlink Dispatch from AGM Telematics. for more info visit www.agm.co.uk
NOTE: Requires Scheduling and Management web console access (Monthly Subscription) to use the product. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Schedule resources & track job progress
As the dispatcher of service jobs, you can schedule your resources and define an optimal route using a map-based drag & drop interface. Avoid looking up each address and manually plotting them on a map. Our customers have reported that what used to take minutes now only takes seconds, and the job is done accurately!
Turn by turn directions, real-time status update and escalations
Dispatch Track not only gives turn-by-turn directions, but it also enables service personnel to communicate with the office in real-time. Send job status of job start and finish time, and enter field notes to communicate with the office manager and get help as needed.
Capture key job-completion information at customer site
After each job is completed, capture all key information to confirm completion including images, customer signature and any key notes that can be used for future sales opportunities.
Accept credit card payments at job completion
DispatchTrack comes with a credit card swiper, which not only gives you the convenience of accepting payment on the job, without any delays, but it also offers a low rate (<2% per transaction!) compared to other services.
DispatchTrack takes customer surveys to a whole new level. Capture a customer satisfaction survey on the mobile unit when service is rendered. Or simply send the survey via email and the response is stored against the service order. DispatchTrack can also take all of your customer's positive comments about the service, and capture it in a widget that you can use to promote on your company website, a facebook page or any other Internet medium --- thus improving your online reputation.
We understand you need all of your IT systems to be integrated. DispatchTrack provides an open API that allows your existing sales order, fulfillment and other systems to get and put information into DispatchTrack.
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
Les chauffeurs et/ou sous-traitants accusent réception de la mission dès sa lecture et en quelques clics, informent en temps réel leur service d'exploitation de l'état d'avancement de la mission, signalent les anomalies et les litiges, saisissent leurs Temps de Service (pour les moins de 3,5 T). Ainsi, votre service d'exploitation et vos chauffeurs sont-ils toujours et en même temps au même niveau d'information. S'ils en ont l'habilitation, vos donneurs d'ordres ont la même information en temps réel depuis Dispatch Web.
Dispatch Mobile Android permet également la géolocalisation des coursiers et chauffeurs poids lourds.
Painlessly plan & dispatch work to your mobile workforce. Delight your customers.
This vWork Android app works with the vWork website to provide a complete scheduling, dispatch and GPS tracking system. Field workers use this app to view, track, edit and complete jobs assigned to them via the vWork scheduling and dispatch website.
Phone tracking is also supported providing a real-time view of jobs and workers locations on the vWork website.
Login with your vWork username and password and you will see a list of jobs that have been assigned to you.
• See all of your active jobs
• Edit all of your active jobs
• Provide progress reports on active jobs
• Track your current GPS location in real time and report it back to your dispatchers
• Capture proof of delivery signatures
• Edit job fields and attach photos
• Create quotes and invoices
• Create new jobs from the field
• Most features work without mobile coverage.
vWork is the world's easiest to use, web-based, scheduling and dispatch system. If you are not currently a vWork customer, you can sign up for a free trial account at https://www.vworkapp.com.
Login and view your dashboard and optionally have access to your contact information even when not connected to the internet.
Please send your feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our web application you can easily create, schedule, and dispatch jobs to a technician. Techs can view all the job details, update the job status, and get directions to the service address.
Technicians may also attach notes and/or photos to a job that can be viewed on the web app or our companion iPhone app.
Visit our website to learn more and sign up for a free beta trial. Your first user account is free!