Tip for Samsung users On my Galaxy S6, a tap-and-hold on the "back" button brings up the function menu. That discovery brings this back to being my favorite TriMet schedule app.
As long as I never have a pop out again other weze 5 star
Awesome! This application made what would have been a frustrating encounter with the Max super easy!
Again I Wait for your scheduled arrival, and it Vanishes All together! 11-15, yellow max northbound from 7777. Worthless!!! Doesn't store stops I search, or use my gps which is ON !! Ghost arrivals That NEVER HAPPEN, You cannot use this to plan travel !!
This app works great! I have been using the free version for almost 2 years. It was time to upgrade and show my appreciation.
Exactly what I needed. Finding stops is quick and painless, app takes zero time to load information and report the times, I use this literally every day and it has yet to let me down. My only complaint was with ads, and the paid version was cheap enough that I could justify paying for their removal. I love it, this is what a good mobile app should be.
* Fixed many of the force close issues.
* Fixed bug causing 'Find A Stop' screen to freeze/crash
* More bug fixes.
* Hopefully fixed most of the force-close issues. I apologize, they're difficult to recreate and track down.
* Can see a stop (and your location) on a map
* Fixed an issue causing the maps to not load properly