Exactly what I needed. Finding stops is quick and painless, app takes zero time to load information and report the times, I use this literally every day and it has yet to let me down. My only complaint was with ads, and the paid version was cheap enough that I could justify paying for their removal. I love it, this is what a good mobile app should be.
Awesome! This application made what would have been a frustrating encounter with the Max super easy!
Tip for Samsung users On my Galaxy S6, a tap-and-hold on the "back" button brings up the function menu. That discovery brings this back to being my favorite TriMet schedule app.
Make Trimet Look OnTime?? You erase the 15 minute Late bus arrival time, then have it take the next scheduled one so it is still 8 minutes late!! but not 23 minutes. Do you get brownie points for covering for them??
This app works great! I have been using the free version for almost 2 years. It was time to upgrade and show my appreciation.
There's no menu button I cant find the menu buttons so this is literally no help but I paid money for it so...
* Fixed many of the force close issues.
* Fixed bug causing 'Find A Stop' screen to freeze/crash
* More bug fixes.
* Hopefully fixed most of the force-close issues. I apologize, they're difficult to recreate and track down.
* Can see a stop (and your location) on a map
* Fixed an issue causing the maps to not load properly
Get quick arrival times for TriMet and Streetcar with this fast convenient app!