• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list (PRO-only)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
you can install more apps
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
- Plus version also links private data files of the apps
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 35+ languages
- Links internal data directories of the apps to SD card
- Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
- Auto clear cache service
- Removes ads from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
- root permission.
- a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD Plus can move app's private data files if you have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Poke around the Android section of the Internet and you’ll hear something similar. Users are in an uproar because they updated their phone to Android 4.4 KitKat, and now the SD card support has changed. Apps no longer work, folks have problems with cameras and music players, and while everyone else is saying “Oh, yeah. That’s how it works now,” nobody warned them in advance before they grabbed that update. (By Jerry Hildenbrand posted on Android Central March 12, 2014)
If the above description suits your situation, this patch is born to save you!
Google has modified the default permissions for the external SD Card on Android 4.4 KitKat, which directly caused many of your favorite third parity apps lose read/write access to external SD card and became useless.
Problem you may have for third party apps after the KitKat Update:
* File Manager app can no longer create, move or edit files or folders on external sdcard
* Camera, Music or Video app can no longer save files to external sdcard or edit your media file saved on ecternal storage
* Previous paid or free app/game data saved on sdcard can no longer work or be accessed
* WiFi syncing to SD card is blocked
* Move apps to sdcard is blocked
* many other problems
Here we are providing a FREE, SIMPLE, and Ads-free app which helps you magically restore all your previous access to external SD card. Once this patch in installed on your phone, the third party apps can run nornal as before.
1. This app requires Root Access and must grant Superuser Permission to use. (If your device is not rooted, please Google your device model root method and apply.)
2. We cannot recommend or give you direct methods to root your device, since root method varies from devices.
3. Please make sure you are having problem of reading external SD card on KitKat, or this app cannot help you with anything
4. Please make sure you have an external SD card (removable storage) on your device, for example, Samsung S 4. If you are using Nexus, then you do not need to install this app.
5. As is generally the case with all root modifications, you need to take all risk by yourself.
6. File Expert, the powerful file manager, is about to release a new version which will fix external SD card access problem very soon. Please stay tuned to File Expert update.
If you do not understand or vague about what happened to your Android after update to KitKat, please look through the following info carefully.
KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood: (http://www.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes)
External Blues: Google Has Brought Big Changes To SD Cards In KitKat, And Even Samsung Is Implementing Them
Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card (http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/364683-note-3-kitkat-update-disabling-use-external-micro-sd-card.html)
If you have any questions about this problem, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for all your support.
Keyword: external sdcard, KitKat, Android 4.4, secondary external SD Cards, external storage, KitKat update, expandable storage, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, write to sdcard, access to sd, micro SD, third party app, third party apps, Android 4.4.2 KitKat update, SD fix, KitKat External SD Card Patch, Kitkat issue
- list movable apps
- move one or all apps to SD card
- show app size and installation date
- list non-movable apps
- move app back to the internal storage
- show available size on devices
- uninstall app
- show app details page
- notify when a movable app is installed
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If an app uses any of the following features, the Android system won't let you install it on the external storage :
- App Widgets
- Input Method Engines
- Live Wallpapers
- Live Folders
- Alarm Services
- Account Managers
- Sync Adapters
- Device Administrators
App shortcuts will disappear from the home screen after you move the apps to the SD card. It's the limitation of Android system.
KW : App2SD a2sd sdmove MoveToSD Apps2SD AppToSD
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage(NOT app2sd) by this tool.
Note: Ad Supported. (Ad free version is available! Please search "AppInstaller AdFree".)
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
External SD support is not available for every single device out there. If you find it missing and want to have it added, please use the "Email" option (in Configure page) to send the dev an email. Relevant information will be collected.
One stop home screen widget for local and cloud-based storage space information.
- Internal phone/SD storage
- External SD card
- Custom mount paths
- MS Live Skydrive
- Google Drive
This storage widget can be configured to show different types of storage independently and also allow appearance customization. Some are:
- Themes selection
- Compact (1x1) and large layout switching, and resize
- Background transparency and color
- Various display option
This apps is ads-supported (only appear in configuration and guide screen).
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more noticeable.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Copy and Move files directly from the App.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
If you have issues with this application, please HELP to make it better by filing a bug report by mail (or via the Android internal bug reporting).
Keywords: Optimizer Optimiser Analyzer SD Card Tree Size Grid Free Disk Drive Space Usage Xoom File Explorer Manager App2SD HD THD DiskView Gallery Excluder ICS Ice Cream Sandwich Holo windirstat
This application simulates BOOT_COMPLETED action sending "sdexternalapps.EXTERNAL_APPLICATIONS_AVAILABLE_AFTER_BOOT" intent and sends "sdexternalapps.EXTERNAL_APPLICATIONS_AVAILABLE" intent when EXTERNAL_APPLICATIONS_AVAILABLE is received.
Because Android OS does not send BOOT_COMPLETED nor EXTERNAL_APPLICATIONS_AVAILABLE to applications installed on external SD.
How to move application to External SD?
Moving an application to external SD must be allowed by the application itself (Although some ROMS allow force moving all applications).
If you want move SManager, or other application, to external SD you should press:
Home->Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage applications-> Locate SManager (or your preferred app) and select it->Press move to SD card
The application must be prepared to use SMExternalSD. Installing it does not allow move any application to external SD.
Nowadays only SManager uses SMExternalSD.
The main purpose is allow install SManager on External SD, but feel free using it in your application.
If you want use this app please send mail to devwom at gmail to get more programming info.
This application supports managing your MEGA cloud storage, including:
- Automatic setup for Camera folder synchronization
- Option to setup sync for any folder on your phone (including internal/external flash drives)
- File and folder uploads and downloads
- Share support (for direct uploads from other applications)
- Acces to folders/files shared to you by other MEGA service users
- Creating share links/downloading shared files by providing share link generated by other users
- Resource management (moving, deleting, renaming files and folders on the cloud storage)
- Included local storage browser for file/folder choosing when uploading
- Notifications with progress displayed during uploads/downloads
- Opening downloaded files directly from notification view
- Setting up synchronization for any folder on your phone
- Italian localization by Federico Cappelletti
- Spanish localization
- French localization by Slaci0n
- Czech localization
- Accessing shared folders (shares by other MEGA users)
All downloads are stored under "Downloads" folder on your android device.
If you chose to download entire directories, directories will be stored as children of "Downloads" folder.
When performing upload action, popup window will be shown, long-press desired folder to select it, short-pressing (clicking) a folder in popup window enters it.
To download a file or entire folder (and its contents), please long-click on desired item, same works for renaming, moving, sharing and removing items.
All uploads and downloads can be monitored via notifications, displayed notification will show information about upload/download progress and file details, like name and its size.
Applications's encryption logic is compatible with the logic used on www.mega.co.nz.
Please use https://mega.co.nz/#register to register on MEGA cloud services (you will be presented with registration screen and you MUST accept agreement imposed by MEGA).
If you would like a new feature included in one of the next updates, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment in review section.
It makes it very easy to move apps from the internal storage to the external SD and vice versa.
- List Apps located in phone or external memory
- See your apps as a grid or traditional list
- Option to filter System Apps from the list
- Easily Search and sort your apps based on installed date, size or
- Clear total cache of your apps to free storage space
- Manage and Move your apps to external memory (Caution! Some phones and
apps don't allow this)
- Share the link of an app with your friends easily.
- Backup your apps to external storage.
- Uninstall unwanted apps.
- More features to come
RenkMobil Announces the Release of a Brand New App Manager for Android Application
Istanbul, Turkey-With rapid advance of the Android Mobile technology, developers have endeavored to release more and more mobile apps into the Android native store. This creates a lot of downloads for the end users, sometimes leading to confusion on how to effectively manage the apps.
Renkmobil, renowned developers of the award-winning Candy Browser for Android, have announced the release of a brand new App Manager for Android. The new app allows users to easily take control and organize apps in their Android devices. This gives users a versatile command over the apps installed in their devices, leading to a more enhanced user-experience.
Some of the core capabilities of the App Manager for Android app include the ability to move applications from their native folder in the phone memory into SD memory extension. The app also lets users to easily clear the total cache left by installed apps on their devices thereby increasing the memory space available in their devices.
Other functionalities that are included in the App Manager for Android include the ability to:
uninstall unwanted apps
Filter system apps from the displayed lists
Search and sort installed apps based on several criteria
And share links to favorite apps with friends and family
According to information posted on the apps page in Google Play, the app is in its first stages of development and more features will be added on top of the existing ones.
Apart from the functionalities, the App Manager for Android also boosts an aesthetic look and an easy-to-use user graphical user interface. A drop down menu on the first screen of the shot provides links to the core functionalities making navigation a blissful experience for the users.
Users who have already downloaded the app have lauded it for the ease with which it lets them access and manage apps installed on their devices.
“The app is fast and easy to use. I have used it to uninstall most of the apps that were laying idle and consuming memory space on my Android Smartphone,” one of the users said.
★★★★★ More than 10,00,000 downloads of free version ★★★★★
Some apps cannot be moved to SD card as they are restricted by their developers like Facebook, WhatsApp, among others. If you don't see "Move to SD Card" or "Move to External/Internal SD card" option then this app is not compatible with your device, kindly uninstall it.
MoveApps Pro(apps to sd) helps you to move your apps 2 SD card i.e. get more free internal phone storage space.
A must have app to save your phone storage. An easy to use app with great UI. You can also clear your phone cache in a single touch.
The Pro version adds 3 types of notifications, one is in the notification bar, a popup when a movable app is installed and one directly opens the App info after the app is installed so that you can move the app. Developers can make use of the popup notification to check that their apps are movable and add there apps to ignore list as well so that they are not prompted to move the app everytime they test their app, that too directly from the popup without opening the app. The App Info Windows notification directly opens the interface to move app to SD for all movable apps, saving you several steps.
Everything is seamlessly integrated and works automatically when a movable app is installed.
NOTE:- Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
★ No Ads
★ List all movable apps i.e. those apps that can be moved to SD card
★ Notification when there is a new app installed which can be moved to internal or external SD card
★ Supports 3 types of notification - Notification Bar, App Info Window and Popup.
★ Move apps to SD card
★ Add movable apps to ignore list, to stop notification for those apps
★ Move all apps with menu button and more than one app with multiple mode
★ Also lists Phone Only Apps, SD Card Apps and All Apps
★ Clear Cache notification with variable options like clear cache when cache size is > 500KB, > 1MB etc.
★ Move apps back to phone internal storage from SD card
★ Sort app by name, date and size
★ Caching for fast access(in case app takes a lot of time to load)
★ Option to list system apps
★ Info bar to show memory info (phone and SD card) and number of apps
★ Refresh button to update app list manually.
★ Customize notification with sound, vibration and light
★ View app details
★ Uninstall app
★ Open app
★ View app in Google Android Market
★ Share apps with your friends
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
More from developer
Nothing could be simpler.
Completely invisible until a movable app is installed. Please don't comment that nothing happens.
Move to SD card