Galaxy tab s I see the beamdog logo and then the next page is black but I can hear the music. If I slide my finger around on screen I can hear buttons being pressed and if I push the right one I can watch the intro movie. I know this is a great game but until this is fixed I can't play. Seeing that the last update was almost a year ago does not fill me with confidence that it will be fixed any time soon.
Want my money back I hope you read this "I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW PLEASE!!!!!" I bought this game and now can't even open it. Apparently it won't open without wi-fi, not everyone has or can afford wi-fi. Just give my money back was gonna say this in game but CAN'T OPEN THE THING!!!!!!!!! I have had enough! Money back k Now!
Does not work with Lollipop 5.0.2 on Galaxy Tab S I bought the original when it came out and so was looking forward to playing it again. Unfortunately, it is not yet compatible with Lollipop on the Galaxy Tab S. Such a shame. Come on Beamdog, pull your thumb out and sort it!!!!!!
How to use BG 1 character in BG 2 How do you import characters to play in BG 2..... I refunded 2 just because it didn't show my old saves to import character to bg2
Great game, buggy on devices with adreno gpus Please fix the missing effects (water, lava, .etc) issue when using a device with an adreno GPU, thank you.
Great implementation. The only problem I've had with playing this on Android is that when resting, there's audio but no video. On my tablet, with Android 4.2, water is visible. On my phone, with Android 4.4, water is not visible. Everything else works perfect. Can zoom in. My charname got struck by lightning yesterday, kind of funny. Don't go walking around in a lightning storm wearing metal armor I guess. :-)
* You can now play multiplayer with your friends on Windows, Mac, and iPad
* Based on your feedback, we've added options for bigger font sizes
* Numerous enhancements have been made to scrollbar functionality and the journal screen interface
* The game now pauses when minimized and will not drain battery life when not in use
* Bluetooth keyboards are now fully supported
* The "Back" button on devices now work the way they’re supposed to
* Added high resolution app icon
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★