Does not work on android lollipop Galaxy Tab S "Omtimised for tablets"? Mmmmmmm. 5* for sure when the game is working, however, I recently upgraded the firmware on my tab to lollipop, now it doesn't start - just a blank screen with sound, so the 60 + hours I put in are wasted until Beamdog sort it out 1*. Trust me, do not buy if unsure, check out other reviews/forums for here and similar games, all with the same issue! ***UPDATE*** The update has finally arrived! 6 months too late in my view, but now as it is working 5*.
2GB of update? The update file was so big that I can't even download it! It was working perfectly before. UPDATE: I managed to download it. I just can't give 1 star for this great game
Good port I've always loved Baulder's gate and was surprised this worked as well as it did on my phone. I played on the note 3 so not even a tablet and I was very pleased.
Will not install After the 6g download game displays a screen "locating resources 0/0 mb " and never advances. Total loss of money...
On first Nexus 7 Didn't get very far in original PC game, and now just reached Balder's Gate and having a great time!
Update give black screen After most recent update, black screen, no background. Chars on on a black background. Please fix
- Samsung devices running Android 5.0.2 no longer display an empty black screen
- Battle music now ends when combat is over
- Hungarian, Russian, and Ukrainian text translations are now available and can be selected from Options > Language
- Wizard Slayer description updated to clarify that Spell Failure takes effect on both ranged and melee attacks
- Pressing the back button on the device while on the Credits screen no longer exits the application
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★