NZB Unity has returned in Nov 2014, with fresh new updates, much faster and secure code, and new features are being added regularly!
If you are using invalid or self-signed certificates, please visit livingtype.com to see the new certificate requirements with this release. If your certificates are completely valid, just self signed, download CADroid from the Play Store, download your certs, and you are good to go.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato (v2), Headphones, SickRage and NZBGet! New services are being integrated on a regular basis.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.
Take NZBAir to the next level with full integration into SABNzb & Usenet. Push NZB straight to your download box. Manage your SABNzb queue on the move!
Oh and don't forget you can browse, bookmark and download NZB straight to your phone with a touch.
Want to take a poke around NZBAir before buying? Check out: http://appsurfer.com/apps/3-nzbair
* Search & Search NZBIndex, NZB.su, NZBClub & Newznab
* Push NZBs straight to your download box!
* Multiple SABNzbd server support
* Fast One-Time-Setup web-page
* Manage your SABNzb queue (delete, move and add downloads)
* Pause, shutdown and review your SABNzb box
* Contextual search within categories
* Bookmark NZBMatrix & Newzbin posts
* Quick view home screen widget
* Save searches & categories for fast access
* SSL Support where available
* SABNzb APIKey
* SABNzb publicly accessible api
* Premium NZBMatrix or Newzbin account
* Free NZB.su account (you can get this on their website)
* SDCard for local downloads
* Android Tablet support
* NZBMatrix only provide 50 posts. Drop them a mail requesting them to expose more if you'd like to see this feature
* NZBMatrix doesn't expose comments so sadly it cannot be incorporated into the app
When you setup your SABNzbd+ URL, be sure to include the "api" postfix. For example: http://myhost.com:port/api. (may also be http://myhost.com:port/sabnzbd/api
Comments from the developer:
If you have any recommendations or need some help getting started feel free to drop me a line. Don't forget to check out the website URL as that contains a list of helpful hints.
Drop me a mail at miles at mnetcs dot com
See Smartwatch2 FAQ and Troubleshooting page for your info:
Assign your favorite home screen widget to page, then view and control from SmartWatch2.
-Swipe left/Right to switch widgets
-Filter touch area to prevent from app launching on android
-Your favorite background image
Notes and Limitations:
-For LG G2 with KitKat, select widget picker type to Custom.
-There may be a widget that doesn't work properly (Trying to make it work...).
-May drain both SmartWatch2 and Android battery (consumes power)
-Try setting power management per widget if widget info does not get updated when device power is off.
-It might be my own device problem, but there's a gap between actual touch point and detected touch point (especially at edge). For my device, touching bit off toward center works good.
Try Dotter by DAC to check gap (check edge/corner) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.noip.dac.dotter
It would be helpful if you write detailed description in comment (when assigning star) if app is not working or there's something you don't like. For example, "app shows progress bar but doesn't launch", "Icon not showing after install", "screen blacks out after selecting item", etc.
I am improving app to make them better, but since app runs different on different android devices (especially for those SmartWatch2 apps), I can't tell what is not working if comment simply says "doesn't work". I know it's an engineer's excuse, but it's working perfectly fine with my environment,
Special Thanks: Providing wonderful icons, icons8.com.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
*** Please do not write problem reports in the comments of the Android Market, send me a mail to email@example.com ! I can't help you if you only write there... ***
SABMobile is a remote control for the most popular newsgroup program: SABnzbd+
Ever wanted to download a nzb file on your Android, but it was too big? Have SABnzbd+ installed at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the nzb file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, SABMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+
# Handles several configurations per server (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Can change category of a downloading task
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Can specify the category when adding a download
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Includes NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, MysterBin and NewzBin search engines pre-configured
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your SABnzbd+ server at home, and downloads are done there.
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Configuration issue? http://dev.patey.net for the tutorial!
It is possible to have different profiles and to switch between them
The last Binnewz indexed files are available through RSS stream. The application now manages android "shares", which enables to interact with other applications like a RSS reader with a stream on binsearch may send the NZB link to SABnzbd application and be downloaded directly :)
You can also search NZB files on some indexing sites or on some newsgroups search engines. You can find your files on usenet.
Once this file has been found on an engine (Binnewz, SearchBin, Nzb index, yabsearch, mysterbin, nzb club ...), or an RSS stream, the nzb is directly sent to the SABnzbd+ server. (It is not downloaded through the phone, which avoids the use of too much bandwith ).
SABnzbd client can also upload a local NZB to your SABnzbd server (you can save nzb when your server is down and upload them all when your server is up again)
This application is not a client for the newsgroups ! It works on 1.5 to 4.2 devices
We do not index newsgroup, so we can not check the search results.
However, if a file that does not respect the laws was returned by the search, you can contact us to filter it.
!!! We are not responsible for the use to be made with this application ??and disclaim any liability. Make sure you are allowed to download those files before doing so !!!
If a nzb search engine is missing, feel free to send us a mail with the URL of the NZB search engine.
Support for https !
If you have any issues, please contact us instead of writing a comment on the application, so we can help you (and fix the issue if there is one)
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
* No root required.
* Check which apps are still missing on your device and install them directly inside the app.
* Choose which apps you want to sync with different devices.
Please note: AppSyncer will not sync application data.
If you have suggestions, feature requests or anything else you want to talk about please email us instead of a review, we cannot reply to that.
Versions 1.x.x are based on android-vnc-viewer, so do NOT support encryption nor connecting to OS X. Please hang on till 2.x.x is released!
Compatible with a Afaria server versions of Afaria servers below v7.0 SP2, if your connecting your Samsung SAFE device to an older server, and want to utilize SAFE functionality, use this client.
What's new. Uninstall information below
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6178 Service Pack release of the Android client
What's new. Uninstall information below
• Installs on all supported Android devices.
• Identifies if additional binaries are required and downloads them in the background.
• Support for user-defined variables in Android configuration policies allows for greater flexibility in the configuration and management of Android device users.
• Allows custom variables collected through user prompts to be used in policies.
• Ability to define variables in a device record.
• Re-prompt for enrollment after failed attempt on Android devices.
• Use the Security property page for Android 4.X to disable the camera for devices running Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Disable auto correct/complete on enrollment code field
- When more than 60 applications were disabled via a Samsung application policy, the Inventory information was not sent.
- Client now reports the status of the camera to inventory on ICS devices
- using Session Manager Channel "Send File to Client" Event and connected via wiFi and HTTP or XNET, the file transfer failed
- Samsung Galaxy Note (OS 2.3.6, ROM 18.104.22.168) device, if WiFi was turned off during a file transfer, the Afaria client hung with the spinning icon being displayed in the upper right corner
- After disabling the Android Market on the Samsung Note (GINGERBREAD.UCLA1) device, the Android Market was blocked on the device as expected. However, rebooting the device caused the Android Market to become enabled
- Support for Afaria 6.6FP1, 7.0, 7.0SP1
- Add Samsung SAFE support with Afaria 7.0 SP1 only, requires appropriate Samsung device support
- Correct wakelock issue that was causing battery drain
- Add HTTPS support to Google URL seeding
- Support for Afaria 7.0
- Correct wakelock issue that was causing battery drain
- Add HTTPS support to Google URL seeding
- Support for Afaria 7.0
For Android 2.2, 2.3.x, 3.x, 4.x
- Support for Afaria 7.0
- Fixed bugs 41331, 42135
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
VNC Client allows you to connect to any computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) using your Android phone or tablet. The app uses Virtual Network Computing (VNC) to connect to any computer that has an VNC server installed and running.
EASY TO USE:
To start using VNC Client enter a Nickname for the connection, enter the Password, IP address and port (default is 5900) and click Connect.
Be aware that lower spec phones tend to work slow when you connect to high resolution computers.
Some of the features of this app:
• Support for multiple accounts
• Browse through all builds and jobs
• Download, install (APKs) or share any artifact of your builds
• Trigger builds with parameters
• Unit-test results
• Console outputs
• Job monitoring
• Homescreen status widget
• Node status
• User list
• Build queue
• Support for views
• Custom Build Numbers plugin
• Promoted Builds plugin
• Green Balls plugin
We'd love to hear your feedback so we can make the app better! Please write us at email@example.com
It features most of the functions which can be accessed from the server via the xmlrpc interface.
You can watch your downloads and manage your queue and server.
You can change the position of nzb-groups in the queue, pause and unpause them or the server.
Push new items directly from your sd-card or browser (if it can download the nzb) to your nzbget queue.
- Manage the whole queue of the server
- Scan for new nzb-files
- Shutdown server
- Create categories and use on your queued items
- Move files / nzbgroups to top / bottom
- Delete files / nzbgroups
- Setting for the amount of log events
- Setting for timestamp in log events
- Send URLs to the nzbget-server
- See download-history
- Upload nzb from your phone to server*
The app supports dark and bright theme and with android 5 the material designs.
* The memory is limited by the android system. The limit for files is about 1-5 MB depending on android version. So dont try to upload files with 10MB - send the url instead.
Important: this app is no usenet client and cannot be connected directly to your usenet server !
Do they love swiping on your screen and watch the content move under their finger?
- Your little one can swipe a list of flash cards!
- They can swipe up/down and left/right to switch categories
- The list is endless so their is no end to their swiping fun!
- Your little one can't exit the app without pressing the Unlock button 4 times in 2 seconds. While 'Locked' the back and volume keys have no effect, also if they press the power button your phone turns back on automatically straight back into Swiper! (depending on locks screen security).
- If they press the home button Swiper re-launches when in Locked mode.
- We also prevent the user from swiping down on the status bar and messing with your settings.
- 2 categories included for free Numbers & Food
- Alphabet & Animals available as an in-app purchase.
- No ads in the app and there never will be
Although we implement several safety guards against a user exiting the app, depending on your version of Android and your phone manufacturer the user may still be able to exit Swiper.
***Application Permission Details****
Swiper uses a variety of techniques to keep your little one from exiting the app and interfering with apps and data on your phone. The following is an explanation of each of the permissions requested by Swiper and why we need them:
-SD Card Access: This is used to cache the images on your sd card for faster scrolling performance
-Google Play Billing Service: This is used to complete the in-app purchase
-Retrieve running apps: This is used to detect when a user has exited swiper so that we can relaunch it if it is in locked mode.
-Draw over other apps: This is used to display an alert message when a user exits swiper informing them swiper is restarting. Android imposes a 5 second delay in us relaunching the app so this dialog prevents the user from accessing anything they shouldn't during those 5 seconds
-Prevent phone from sleeping: If a user presses the power button it will wake the phone back up. If you have a pin lock or password lock on your phone you may have to enter this again, otherwise it wakes directly back into swiper.
Keywords: swipe, lock ,baby toddler, flashcards, fun,safe