NZB Unity has returned in Nov 2014, with fresh new updates, much faster and secure code, and new features are being added regularly!
If you are using invalid or self-signed certificates, please visit livingtype.com to see the new certificate requirements with this release. If your certificates are completely valid, just self signed, download CADroid from the Play Store, download your certs, and you are good to go.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato (v2), Headphones, SickRage and NZBGet! New services are being integrated on a regular basis.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.
Take NZBAir to the next level with full integration into SABNzb & Usenet. Push NZB straight to your download box. Manage your SABNzb queue on the move!
Oh and don't forget you can browse, bookmark and download NZB straight to your phone with a touch.
Want to take a poke around NZBAir before buying? Check out: http://appsurfer.com/apps/3-nzbair
* Search & Search NZBIndex, NZB.su, NZBClub & Newznab
* Push NZBs straight to your download box!
* Multiple SABNzbd server support
* Fast One-Time-Setup web-page
* Manage your SABNzb queue (delete, move and add downloads)
* Pause, shutdown and review your SABNzb box
* Contextual search within categories
* Bookmark NZBMatrix & Newzbin posts
* Quick view home screen widget
* Save searches & categories for fast access
* SSL Support where available
* SABNzb APIKey
* SABNzb publicly accessible api
* Premium NZBMatrix or Newzbin account
* Free NZB.su account (you can get this on their website)
* SDCard for local downloads
* Android Tablet support
* NZBMatrix only provide 50 posts. Drop them a mail requesting them to expose more if you'd like to see this feature
* NZBMatrix doesn't expose comments so sadly it cannot be incorporated into the app
When you setup your SABNzbd+ URL, be sure to include the "api" postfix. For example: http://myhost.com:port/api. (may also be http://myhost.com:port/sabnzbd/api
Comments from the developer:
If you have any recommendations or need some help getting started feel free to drop me a line. Don't forget to check out the website URL as that contains a list of helpful hints.
Drop me a mail at miles at mnetcs dot com
Some of the features of this app:
• Support for multiple accounts
• Browse through all builds and jobs
• Download, install (APKs) or share any artifact of your builds
• Trigger builds with parameters
• Unit-test results
• Console outputs
• Job monitoring
• Homescreen status widget
• Node status
• User list
• Build queue
• Support for views
• Custom Build Numbers plugin
• Promoted Builds plugin
• Green Balls plugin
We'd love to hear your feedback so we can make the app better! Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
It is possible to have different profiles and to switch between them
The last Binnewz indexed files are available through RSS stream. The application now manages android "shares", which enables to interact with other applications like a RSS reader with a stream on binsearch may send the NZB link to SABnzbd application and be downloaded directly :)
You can also search NZB files on some indexing sites or on some newsgroups search engines. You can find your files on usenet.
Once this file has been found on an engine (Binnewz, SearchBin, Nzb index, yabsearch, mysterbin, nzb club ...), or an RSS stream, the nzb is directly sent to the SABnzbd+ server. (It is not downloaded through the phone, which avoids the use of too much bandwith ).
SABnzbd client can also upload a local NZB to your SABnzbd server (you can save nzb when your server is down and upload them all when your server is up again)
This application is not a client for the newsgroups ! It works on 1.5 to 4.2 devices
We do not index newsgroup, so we can not check the search results.
However, if a file that does not respect the laws was returned by the search, you can contact us to filter it.
!!! We are not responsible for the use to be made with this application ??and disclaim any liability. Make sure you are allowed to download those files before doing so !!!
If a nzb search engine is missing, feel free to send us a mail with the URL of the NZB search engine.
Support for https !
If you have any issues, please contact us instead of writing a comment on the application, so we can help you (and fix the issue if there is one)
Now ftp(s),Dropbox,SugarSync is available.
The paid app(AiWiFi Pro) is available.
Please use the paid app if you want to use limited function.
1. Upload settings.
Set up Source holder.
Set up Upload interval.
2. Server settings
Turn on Upload to ***
Set up Host,UserID,Password for FTP.
Set up Dropbox account for Dropbox.
Set up E-mail,Password for Sugarsync.
Set up a destination holder.
3. Enable upload.
Turn on Enable upload, and this application starts upload regularly according to the upload interval.
Click "Upload NOW!" on the top of list when you start up immediately.
Before using this application
Confirm whether the files were uploaded correctly before full-scale operation. If they are not uploaded, confirm settings.
Files on the subholders are not sent.
The existing files are not sent.
The options window is viewed narrowly with Android3.0- devices.
Choose folder,not directly-input.
Authnicate account with setting.
Exactly stop service after servce finished.
Change upload to not upload,when turn on "Automatic upload" and reboot terminal.
Fixed blinking notification.
Add FTPS function.
Cancelled Evernote function.
Catch up with new authenticate method of Sugarsync API.
Cancelled Windows Share(SMB) function.
"Include all folders and files in the subfolder(α)" was added as a trial feature.(Now canceled)
Watching online videos on your TV has never been this easy and smooth.
- Automatically discover PentaTV in the same network
- Auto connect to recently connected PentaTV
- Search through video and music in your USB Flash drive on Penta, and easily add it to the list
- Play/Pause/Seek and control volume
- Manage your play queue
- Share Youtube video to PentaTV
============= 3.1.1 =====================
- minor bug fix.
- fix force close when application starting without wifi on some device.
============= 3.0.6 =====================
- New UI
============= 2.5.6 =====================
- show progress bar in online video page.
- add text under tab.
- fix bug add to queue from outside application.
============= 2.4.5 =====================
- save user/password in penta channel.
============= 2.4.4 =====================
- support more video and stream url intent.
============= 2.4.3 =====================
- Change Youtube page to Online Video page.
- Support DailyMotion.
- Prevent set PentaTV name if name is ""
- Add channel button.
- Show dialog if Penta remote connect to old pentaTV version.
- Fix bug duplicate cancel button.
============= 2.4.2 =====================
- add feature play on penta when click youtube link.
- support penta://
- fix bug duplicate penta list on some device.
- fix bug strange youtube url can't parse on some device.
============= 2.4.1 =====================
- enable cache.
- show enable wifi dialog if wifi not connected.
- fix bug sometime application crash when play/add queue on youtube page.
- fix bug show connected penta wrong when closed wifi outside application (workaround for android 2.3)
============= 2.3.0 =====================
- Change youtube icon.
- Show current connected penta.
============= 2.2.0 =====================
- Change UI to support HomeRun application.
- Auto connect.
============= 1.8.5 =====================
- Support HomeRun application.
============= 1.8.4 =====================
- Change application name to Penta Remote.
- Change application icon.
============= 1.8.3 =====================
- Change application name to Penta SmartRemote
============= 1.8.2 =====================
- Add feature penta can select open adaptive after upload completed.
- Change GUI for File selector.
============= 1.8.1 =====================
- remove feature open adaptive control automatically after upload completed.
============= 1.8.0 =====================
- remove cloud feature.
- improve performance.
- wait penta response on connect to penta.
============= 1.7.8 =====================
- add feature toggle full screen.
============= 1.7.7 =====================
- workaround for bug fragment not rendering.
============= 1.7.6 =====================
- fix bug duplicate homecenter list when exit application by press home.
============= 1.7.5 =====================
- fix bug can't load full image from gallery.
- easy to use interface
- setup time span quickly
- notifications on the LiveView™ and phone
- vibration of LiveView™ and phone
- LiveView™ LED indicates status with different colors
- sound after reaching the end of the time span
Ever wanted to copy paste text from Android to Windows, from Windows to Android or from Android to Android?
ClipSync does it all. ClipSync automatically synchronizes your Android clipboard with your Windows clipboard.
Copying text in Windows (CTRL+C) will automatically send the copied text to the clipboard of all you android devices on the same LAN over WIFI. Just long press any text input field and paste from the default context menu.
Copying text in Android will automatically update your Windows clipboard, and the clipboard of all other Android devices connected to the same LAN.
You will need to install "ClipSync Server" on your Windows PC. You can download ClipSync Server at http://bdwm.be/cs
* Some more bug fixes and stability updates. If you experienced force close when copying on your android device, this update will likely fix it.
* Check for WiFi before you try to connect.
* Some bug fixes
* IMPORTANT! If you are updating from version 1.1 you will first need to close and uninstall your current ClipSync Server for Windows. Then go to http://bdwm.be/cs and install the new server.
* User interface updated
* No need to manually input IP Address. App now scans for available servers in your network.
* Added a managable list of recently used ClipSync Servers so you can easily toggle servers if you use ClipSync on more than one computer or network.
* Added preferences
- Turn on/off notifications
- Start ClipSync on boot (beta)
* Status bar notification when service shuts down unexpectedly or when WiFi is lost
* If wifi falls away, ClipSync will pause and automatically resume when wifi becomes available again.
See Smartwatch2 FAQ and Troubleshooting page for your info:
Assign your favorite home screen widget to page, then view and control from SmartWatch2.
-Swipe left/Right to switch widgets
-Filter touch area to prevent from app launching on android
-Your favorite background image
Notes and Limitations:
-For LG G2 with KitKat, select widget picker type to Custom.
-There may be a widget that doesn't work properly (Trying to make it work...).
-May drain both SmartWatch2 and Android battery (consumes power)
-Try setting power management per widget if widget info does not get updated when device power is off.
-It might be my own device problem, but there's a gap between actual touch point and detected touch point (especially at edge). For my device, touching bit off toward center works good.
Try Dotter by DAC to check gap (check edge/corner) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.noip.dac.dotter
It would be helpful if you write detailed description in comment (when assigning star) if app is not working or there's something you don't like. For example, "app shows progress bar but doesn't launch", "Icon not showing after install", "screen blacks out after selecting item", etc.
I am improving app to make them better, but since app runs different on different android devices (especially for those SmartWatch2 apps), I can't tell what is not working if comment simply says "doesn't work". I know it's an engineer's excuse, but it's working perfectly fine with my environment,
Special Thanks: Providing wonderful icons, icons8.com.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
***** IMPORTANT: Android 4.4 Kitkat limits the access rights to the external SD card. It is therefor no longer possible to move files to the external SD card! *****
Media Organizer allows you to organize your photos and videos into folders which will then show up as albums in your media gallery. It supports your external storage (SD card) to create albums on it.
Become a fan on Facebook: http://fbma.marinits.net
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/110015161806251998661
MediaOrganizer is not a standalone application but integrates with your gallery app (e.g. Gallery, Gallery3D or HTC Sense Album) and is started out of the gallery by sending pictures or videos via “Share” or “Send To”.
★ Copy or move your pictures, photos and videos into folders directly from your Gallery via “Share” or “Send To”
★ Select multiple files in your gallery and move or copy them at once
★ Create new folders on your external storage
★ Delete and rename your folders on the external storage
★ Maintain a list of favourite folders for quick access
★ Hide or unhide your pics and vids (if the gallery supports ".nomedia")
MediaOrganizer is available in English, German and Polish localization. Compatible with Honeycomb tablets.
Note: The standard gallery of the Xperia Mini does not support folders. You have to use an alternative gallery application to see the folders.
Feature-Graphic shows free images from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Friends_g364.html