"Times and events" provides counters of all types and for all kind of situations.
- "birthday" counter can never forget the birthdays of people, objects or events that are important to you. Better than that, you know precisely the time remaining before the next anniversary. For example, it is finished to forget the exact age of children, you will not spend for a bad parent or a bad uncle!
- "Birthday with target" counter lets you know how long you have left before the fateful date of an event. For example how many time do you remain to prepare the wedding?
- "Automatic" counter lets you know at any time the progress of any recurring event. For example, if I save $18.60 every month for 2 years and 3 months, how much money I put aside?
- "Automatic with target" counter to track the progression of a recurring event for which we have a deadline. For example, what is the repayment of the credit of my car?
- "Manual" counter simply counts. For example, how many time I lose every day because of delays in public transport? Or how many kilometers I do with my new bike?
- "Manual with target" counter counts like a manual counter, but this time we follow our progress. For example, I will do a diet to lose 10 kg, what is my learning curve?
You want to count sometinhg and the application does not allow it? Leave a comment with your idea and I'll see how to do it quickly ;)