You can make phone not going to sleep when you hold it up but go sleep lay it down.
It does not use camera to decide it's status but use g-sensor so consumes less battery and can support phones which do not have SmartStay capability as many phones do.
When you reading or in daily life this could be very convenient because you don't even need to look for power button every time to turn it off.
Just flip it!
By default, it was set to be off on Face Up, if you put down phone on the desk, show notification icon for wait period of 2 seconds, then screen will be off.
Notification icon will be removed as soon as the phone is out of level position such as if you hold it up, so it should stay still for designated seconds to be turned off.
The waiting period is adjustable even to None which will turn it off as fast as possible.
If Face Detect option is on, face will be detected just before going to sleep and prevent it when detected. Front-facing camera is required.
Opinions are always welcome.
* To uninstall this app, first uncheck device administrator settings. You can find it in settings->Location&Security->Select device administrators.
* On Android IceCream Sandwitch phone (v4.x), OS has bug which will make screen on immediately after going to sleep.
Keep awake while holding up or not
Vibrate/Sound sleep notify
Delay time : set delay before go to sleep
Sleep position selection : Face up, Face Down, Both
Face detection before going to sleep
All permissions are used only for showing Ad and lock device.
** Update history
Sensor changed to cover more devices
Face detection before going to sleep
For users who have purchased this app. You can unlock the pro features by:
1. Keep this app installed.
2. Download the lite from:
3. Open up the lite and you will see all the pro features unlocked.
Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
SmartStay Ex is an easy to use and free app that implements one of the coolest features in Samsung Galaxy S3, the Smart Stay. The feature uses the front facing camera to detect whether the user is looking at the phone and if the user is, then Smart Stay makes sure the phone screen stays on so the user can continue to read or do whatever they were doing. If not, it’ll shut the screen off. It thus more accurately controls the screen based on how the user is using it and you can get rid of the annoying action of having to turn on the screen or touch the screen so that your screen stays on.
* Double checking - preventing screen off from accidental fail detection with double checking feature.
* Idle time feature - allows app to intelligently run the scanning when the device is idle.
* [PRO]Low Light support - Help the app to function properly under low light environment.
* [PRO]Exception List - This allows you to specify which app you don't want the app to run on.
* Debug Mode - Allows you to easily see what went wrong with the detection.
* Customizable Polling Time - Enable you to specify the time out customization (based on your display time out)
* Premium Support.
****** PLEASE TRY THE LITE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE BUYING THE PRO VERSION ******
Please don't comment on google play, we are unable to provide a guide or solution here. Send an email to me, i will respond ASAP.
Keywords: Iseeyou, smart stay, Samsung.
Meet 24me, the popular, award winning Smart and Automatic Personal Assistant - one app to manage and unify your to-do lists with your personal accounts. Featured on Google Play “New and updated apps” worldwide and in articles from Forbes, VentureBeat, WSJ, TheNextWeb TechCrunch, and many more. 24me is one of the most advanced apps to manage your life.
24me puts the things related to your schedule together, in one place, It generates your daily tasks and reminders, and completes them for you with a tap of a button.
By using an advanced technology, 24me redefines productivity and gives you heads up about everything that’s happening in your day, reminding you about what coming up next and automatically taking care of things for you - just like a real Personal Assistant.
24me is the ultimate personal assistant you always wanted with less work, no more worries and giving you more time for yourself. And it's 100% free!
Some of the key benefits include daily automatic reminders that gives you heads up in managing your service providers, financials, social networks and more – in one easy-to-use app. share a grocery list with your loved one, work on a project, or plan a vacation for the coming holiday, 24me makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with anyone you want.
What makes 24me so popular:
ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TASKS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your tasks and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your to-do list.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES YOUR TASKS AND REMINDERS
Choose which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events of friends and family, financials, social networks, Reminders many more.
AUTOAMATICALLY COMPLETES TASKS AND ERRANDS
With a tap of a button you can: Pay bills, send gifts for events, have real life assistants to run your errands, post greetings, call, text and email.
Easily share a to-do list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together.
WORKS FOR YOU
Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and 24me will remind you just at the right time. You can even make the tasks repeatable.
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL
24me is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
TAKE AN ACTION
With 24me you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands from within the app.
SPEAK YOUR MIND AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language. You can even create a task from camera to save the things you want.
YOUR TASKS , YOUR CHOICE
You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming) and Label view, it's up to you.
24me PUTS THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Simply tap to plan your agenda, and swipe off a task to mark it as complete. It just feels right.
Note: 24me requires permission to access your notes to allow you to associate tasks to contacts and then call/text/ or email those contacts.
We love to stay connected! email us with any question/suggestion: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher EX?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
What's the difference between Floating Toucher EX and Floating Toucher?
Floating Toucher EX has unlocked all the feature of Floating Toucher, but add ads when displaying panel.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher EX", then uninstall Floating Toucher EX in a normal way.
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
By other words, this app works like a Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart Stay feature but can detects eyes too.
* Compatibility mode: can run on almost all android devices
* Run in background
* Face detection
* Eyes detection
* Do not runs when screen goes off
* Application binding: you can choose behaviour for individual application
* When service or preview window is active, you can see a single dot (which can have different color and brightness) at the top right corner of the desktop, just behind the time. It is normal. It is a one and only possible one way to grab content from the camera of some android devices (like HTC One, Galaxy Nexus etc).
* If your front camera have low resolution or small viewing angle, try to use eyes detection instead of face detection.
* This application uses your phone's camera only during the face scanning. By default, it is 3 frame every 5 seconds. Between these intervals, you can run any other application which can lock and use the camera. Use application binding and App Launch Widget to run selected camera-dependent app.
This app patches system files to enable 720p video recording on the Nexus 7's front facing camera, dramatically increasing its quality.
We recommend using MoDaCo's Camera Launcher which can be downloaded for free from the Play Store.
Keywords: n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
"Stay Focused" is the answer to many of your concerns.
Now forget the hassle of exam or work as you wasted lot of time already, no need to worry about that.
Let our app take care of all that for you! Because we understand your requirements.
- No Ads.
- Allows you to use app as per time limit.(e.g 15 Mins whatsapp per day)
- Active days.
- Different time limit for different apps.
- Extremely easy to use. Simplicity at its best.
- Lollipop support.
** If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions! **
** Beta app,kindly bare with us.
** This app has nothing to do with Stay Focusd Chrome extension.
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
- Supports Android 2.3+
- Customizable check frequency
- SmartTimeout™ - Only scan when screen is about to turn off
- [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
- [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
- [PRO] Continuous mode - scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
- [PRO] Low light mode
- [PRO] Exception list - don't scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Known Supported Devices:
- HTC One S
- HTC Sensation 4G
- Motorola Atrix
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Nexus S
- Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
- Meizu MX