You can make phone not going to sleep when you hold it up but go sleep lay it down.
It does not use camera to decide it's status but use g-sensor so consumes less battery and can support phones which do not have SmartStay capability as many phones do.
When you reading or in daily life this could be very convenient because you don't even need to look for power button every time to turn it off.
Just flip it!
By default, it was set to be off on Face Up, if you put down phone on the desk, show notification icon for wait period of 2 seconds, then screen will be off.
Notification icon will be removed as soon as the phone is out of level position such as if you hold it up, so it should stay still for designated seconds to be turned off.
The waiting period is adjustable even to None which will turn it off as fast as possible.
If Face Detect option is on, face will be detected just before going to sleep and prevent it when detected. Front-facing camera is required.
Opinions are always welcome.
* To uninstall this app, first uncheck device administrator settings. You can find it in settings->Location&Security->Select device administrators.
* On Android IceCream Sandwitch phone (v4.x), OS has bug which will make screen on immediately after going to sleep.
Keep awake while holding up or not
Vibrate/Sound sleep notify
Delay time : set delay before go to sleep
Sleep position selection : Face up, Face Down, Both
Face detection before going to sleep
All permissions are used only for showing Ad and lock device.
** Update history
Sensor changed to cover more devices
Face detection before going to sleep
For users who have purchased this app. You can unlock the pro features by:
1. Keep this app installed.
2. Download the lite from:
3. Open up the lite and you will see all the pro features unlocked.
Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
SmartStay Ex is an easy to use and free app that implements one of the coolest features in Samsung Galaxy S3, the Smart Stay. The feature uses the front facing camera to detect whether the user is looking at the phone and if the user is, then Smart Stay makes sure the phone screen stays on so the user can continue to read or do whatever they were doing. If not, it’ll shut the screen off. It thus more accurately controls the screen based on how the user is using it and you can get rid of the annoying action of having to turn on the screen or touch the screen so that your screen stays on.
* Double checking - preventing screen off from accidental fail detection with double checking feature.
* Idle time feature - allows app to intelligently run the scanning when the device is idle.
* [PRO]Low Light support - Help the app to function properly under low light environment.
* [PRO]Exception List - This allows you to specify which app you don't want the app to run on.
* Debug Mode - Allows you to easily see what went wrong with the detection.
* Customizable Polling Time - Enable you to specify the time out customization (based on your display time out)
* Premium Support.
****** PLEASE TRY THE LITE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE BUYING THE PRO VERSION ******
Please don't comment on google play, we are unable to provide a guide or solution here. Send an email to me, i will respond ASAP.
Keywords: Iseeyou, smart stay, Samsung.
"Stay Focused" is the answer to many of your concerns.
Now forget the hassle of exam or work as you wasted lot of time already, no need to worry about that.
Let our app take care of all that for you! Because we understand your requirements.
- No Ads.
- Allows you to use app as per time limit.(e.g 15 Mins whatsapp per day)
- Active days.
- Different time limit for different apps.
- Extremely easy to use. Simplicity at its best.
- Lollipop support.
** If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions! **
** Beta app,kindly bare with us.
** This app has nothing to do with Stay Focusd Chrome extension.
Any Tablet, Any Phone, Any Cover.
For example flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
- How to uninstall app :
Setting -> Security -> Device administrators -> Uncheck the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
I have collected all of your comments, reports, email of appreciation and criticism. I have collected all of your suggestions, most of which I have implemented in this new version (1.3).
For all suggestions that have failed to implement, I refer you to the next version (1.4) that is already in the works.
Would remind you that for more details or ideas to make the app more efficient is always available to my mail email@example.com.
Another thanks to everyone.
This application was required, designed and developed by all of you. This release, like the others, have been designed and developed by following to your suggestions. L 'app has been extensively tested with a group of people with different phones. But you may have missed a few "bug", so before you entering a negative comment, please write to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org the problem. I will resolve it as soon as possible.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Thanks for the messages. All will be taken into account and applied as soon as possible. I remind you that for more details or ideas to make the most efficient app is available email@example.com my mail. Another thanks to all.
ATTTENTION! It may not work on rooted phones
INCREASES DURATION OF YOUR BATTERY
The continuous use of mobile data network on the phone is the primary cause, after the screen, the consumption of battery.
For display there are appropriate optimizations that can be performed directly on the mobile phone, for mobile data network, is no possible. Smart Battery Saver optimizes the use of cellular data network because there is an increase of the life of your battery.
So Samrt Battery Saver is a manager automatic data network aimed at saving the battery.
The features of the app are listed below
already present in the version (1.2.3)
Adjusting the activity time and network inactivity
Setting the time when the phone goes into "sleep mode" on data network
Application set for each preset, both personal and weekly. In this mode the data network is activated at the start if the application is not active.
News in the version (1.3)
Weekly programming totally configurable.
Convenience function to copy from one preset to another day of the week or every other day.
Possibility to deactivate / activate notifications
Convenient widget with which you can monitor the battery status of the network and the program.
Function 30 minutes - the network stays on for 30 minutes
Function 60 minutes - the network stays on for 60 minutes
Average Battery Drain
Hours Battery drain
List View hourly with:
State of Charge
Daily Graphic display charge level
Daily Graphic display temperature
Daily Graphic display voltage battery
Battery life estimates based on the average daily consumption
Management threshold battery (disable the network permanently)
Ability to keep the network up when the phone is charging.
Blacklist feature to turn off the connection to a list of app.
Contextual help completely revised
Turning off the data network when WiFi is active.
Ability to turn on network at screen active and to turn off network at screen off
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Pro"
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there (including: how to use Emojis)!
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
- Supports Android 2.3+
- Customizable check frequency
- SmartTimeout™ - Only scan when screen is about to turn off
- [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
- [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
- [PRO] Continuous mode - scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
- [PRO] Low light mode
- [PRO] Exception list - don't scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Known Supported Devices:
- HTC One S
- HTC Sensation 4G
- Motorola Atrix
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Nexus S
- Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
- Meizu MX