You can make phone not going to sleep when you hold it up but go sleep lay it down.
It does not use camera to decide it's status but use g-sensor so consumes less battery and can support phones which do not have SmartStay capability as many phones do.
When you reading or in daily life this could be very convenient because you don't even need to look for power button every time to turn it off.
Just flip it!
By default, it was set to be off on Face Up, if you put down phone on the desk, show notification icon for wait period of 2 seconds, then screen will be off.
Notification icon will be removed as soon as the phone is out of level position such as if you hold it up, so it should stay still for designated seconds to be turned off.
The waiting period is adjustable even to None which will turn it off as fast as possible.
If Face Detect option is on, face will be detected just before going to sleep and prevent it when detected. Front-facing camera is required.
Opinions are always welcome.
* To uninstall this app, first uncheck device administrator settings. You can find it in settings->Location&Security->Select device administrators.
* On Android IceCream Sandwitch phone (v4.x), OS has bug which will make screen on immediately after going to sleep.
Keep awake while holding up or not
Vibrate/Sound sleep notify
Delay time : set delay before go to sleep
Sleep position selection : Face up, Face Down, Both
Face detection before going to sleep
All permissions are used only for showing Ad and lock device.
** Update history
Sensor changed to cover more devices
Face detection before going to sleep
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
For users who have purchased this app. You can unlock the pro features by:
1. Keep this app installed.
2. Download the lite from:
3. Open up the lite and you will see all the pro features unlocked.
Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
SmartStay Ex is an easy to use and free app that implements one of the coolest features in Samsung Galaxy S3, the Smart Stay. The feature uses the front facing camera to detect whether the user is looking at the phone and if the user is, then Smart Stay makes sure the phone screen stays on so the user can continue to read or do whatever they were doing. If not, it’ll shut the screen off. It thus more accurately controls the screen based on how the user is using it and you can get rid of the annoying action of having to turn on the screen or touch the screen so that your screen stays on.
* Double checking - preventing screen off from accidental fail detection with double checking feature.
* Idle time feature - allows app to intelligently run the scanning when the device is idle.
* [PRO]Low Light support - Help the app to function properly under low light environment.
* [PRO]Exception List - This allows you to specify which app you don't want the app to run on.
* Debug Mode - Allows you to easily see what went wrong with the detection.
* Customizable Polling Time - Enable you to specify the time out customization (based on your display time out)
* Premium Support.
****** PLEASE TRY THE LITE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE BUYING THE PRO VERSION ******
Please don't comment on google play, we are unable to provide a guide or solution here. Send an email to me, i will respond ASAP.
Keywords: Iseeyou, smart stay, Samsung.
This is the first multi-panel file explorer for Android. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
"Brings Beautiful and Efficient Browsing" - Will Verduzco (XDA)
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Manage system partitions
Cloud explorer - cloud files as in your local
☆ Google Drive,
Network - seamlessly browsing files
☆ Samba/CIFS/Window shared/
☆ Cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Storage detail information
☆ Nice home screen widgets & shortcuts
☆ Animated GIF viewer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Android, Leather, Purple, Wallpaper
☆ Quick search all SD Card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
It is also an application which can always display time, battery residual quantity, etc.
While seeing the game and YuoTube of the full-screen display, he wanted to see time and battery residual quantity,
From the desire to carry out brightness change of a screen, turning on and off of Wi-Fi, etc. without stopping a game and YuoTube and other applications,
When time and a battery were always displayed and the tap of there was carried out, the application which makes a setting change was made.
It is as follows that it can do in setting change of Android, etc.
-Turning on and Off of Wi-Fi
-Turning on and Off of Back LED Light
-Change of Brightness of Screen
-Change of Various Volumes
-Effective Invalidity of Automatic Rotation of Screen
-Change of Silent Mode
-ON OFF of Bluetooth
-Change of Screen Lights-out
-Call of On-off Screen of GPS
-Change of Airplane Mode
-Change of auto-sync
-ON OFF of mobile data
-ON OFF of Wi-Fi hotspot
- Shortcut launch
++Starting of an application
Starting of an application will display a screen with 12 frames which can change a setup of Android.
Setting change of Android, etc. can be performed by choosing, respectively.
It can move, if it pushes for a long time, if it moves to another frame, it will change, if it moves outside the limit and detaches, it will cancel, and it becomes "empty."
The frame which became "empty" can assign functions, such as registration of an application, by carrying out a tap.
The number and position of a button can be changed by settings.
The size of a button can be changed with pinch in pinch out.
The brightness of a screen and the initial value of screen lights-out are changed.
A setup is chosen from a menu and the domain "InfoBar" always displayed to start service appears.
The contents which can be displayed on InfoBar are a part, battery residual quantity, and battery temperature at A.D., month, a day, a day of the week, and the time.
Various forms can also be chosen and a character can also be put in freely.
As, when this InfoBar could be moved when the finger was moved touched, and the tap was carried out, the application in use moved.
It is translucent and displays a setting change screen in piles.
Refer to the web page for detailed usage.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
This technology uses a set of updatable policy files designed to help protect your device data.
As new threats are detected, Samsung updates the security policies on the device to prevent these new attacks.
This feature is always enabled and allows your device to be protected after a threat is detected, instead of waiting for the next scheduled software upgrade.
Installing this update ensures that you have up-to-date protections for your device.
For more on SE for Android or for tips on securing your device, please visit https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-workspace/how-to/lock-down-android.
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at email@example.com
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? firstname.lastname@example.org - http://support.atooma.com/
SwiftKey is the alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android - free. It's the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 70 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Express yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and useful Emoji Prediction that learns your favorites. SwiftKey's smart predictive keyboard can also suggest emoji to match your words.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions to enter whole words in one go for easy, fast typing.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store
Celebrate College Basketball Fever this March and show your team spirit by customizing the keyboard with one of our College Basketball themes.
TRUE BILINGUAL TYPING
Amazing bilingual typing so you can type in two or three languages with speed and ease. Seamlessly type in over 80 languages, and select up to three languages at once for multilingual typing.
SECURE BACKUP AND PERSONALIZATION
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
Spanish (Latin America)
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For more information on emoji support, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've previously typed.
For answers to other commonly asked questions please visit https://support.swiftkey.com/ or do a Google search for 'SwiftKey Support'.
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
Toggling mobile data does not work on Android 5 unless you use a rooted device. We can still help to toggle Wi-Fi or use screen filter for saving the battery.
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Detailed battery usage curve and information
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Battery icon theme is changeable
★ Fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Home screen widgets, battery level, quick settings
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
2 Battery Add-on
★ provide more battery icon themes
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ support low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
✔ http://goo.gl/KWCmDc (video)
✔ http://goo.gl/vOMFX (video)
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур, Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
Become a beta tester? Please join 2 Battery (http://goo.gl/vcHKs7) Google group.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know.
I have collected all of your comments, reports, email of appreciation and criticism. I have collected all of your suggestions, most of which I have implemented in this new version (1.3).
For all suggestions that have failed to implement, I refer you to the next version (1.4) that is already in the works.
Would remind you that for more details or ideas to make the app more efficient is always available to my mail email@example.com.
Another thanks to everyone.
This application was required, designed and developed by all of you. This release, like the others, have been designed and developed by following to your suggestions. L 'app has been extensively tested with a group of people with different phones. But you may have missed a few "bug", so before you entering a negative comment, please write to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org the problem. I will resolve it as soon as possible.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Thanks for the messages. All will be taken into account and applied as soon as possible. I remind you that for more details or ideas to make the most efficient app is available email@example.com my mail. Another thanks to all.
ATTTENTION! It may not work on rooted phones
INCREASES DURATION OF YOUR BATTERY
The continuous use of mobile data network on the phone is the primary cause, after the screen, the consumption of battery.
For display there are appropriate optimizations that can be performed directly on the mobile phone, for mobile data network, is no possible. Smart Battery Saver optimizes the use of cellular data network because there is an increase of the life of your battery.
So Samrt Battery Saver is a manager automatic data network aimed at saving the battery.
The features of the app are listed below
already present in the version (1.2.3)
Adjusting the activity time and network inactivity
Setting the time when the phone goes into "sleep mode" on data network
Application set for each preset, both personal and weekly. In this mode the data network is activated at the start if the application is not active.
News in the version (1.3)
Weekly programming totally configurable.
Convenience function to copy from one preset to another day of the week or every other day.
Possibility to deactivate / activate notifications
Convenient widget with which you can monitor the battery status of the network and the program.
Function 30 minutes - the network stays on for 30 minutes
Function 60 minutes - the network stays on for 60 minutes
Average Battery Drain
Hours Battery drain
List View hourly with:
State of Charge
Daily Graphic display charge level
Daily Graphic display temperature
Daily Graphic display voltage battery
Battery life estimates based on the average daily consumption
Management threshold battery (disable the network permanently)
Ability to keep the network up when the phone is charging.
Blacklist feature to turn off the connection to a list of app.
Contextual help completely revised
Turning off the data network when WiFi is active.
Ability to turn on network at screen active and to turn off network at screen off
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
PRO APP REQUIRES FREE APP TO WORK
- Supports Android 2.3+
- Customizable check frequency
- SmartTimeout™ - Only scan when screen is about to turn off
- [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
- [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
- [PRO] Continuous mode - scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
- [PRO] Low light mode
- [PRO] Exception list - don't scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Q: Why is continuous mode only available on Android 4.0 ICS devices?
A: Continuous mode (or live face detection) is a feature that was added in Android 4.0 and is not available in previous versions.
Q: Why does SmartStay Ex scan even if the screen is not about to turn off?
A: It is not possible for an app to detect when the screen is about to turn off so SmartStay Ex must check regularly whether a face is visible.
Known Supported Devices:
- HTC One S
- HTC Sensation 4G
- Motorola Atrix
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Nexus S
- Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
- Meizu MX