Beanstack helps schools, libraries, and families read more with fun reading challenges, easy tracking, and insightful data.
Open a world of reading inspiration with a library, school, company, or Beanstack Go account:
- Join motivating reading challenges created by librarians, educators, and reading specialists. Our ever-growing reading challenge collection features seasonal challenges like summer reading, yearlong literacy initiatives, and diverse custom challenges for all ages, levels, and communities.
- Track progress through books and create an all-time reading log.
- Use an easy barcode scanner to quickly add titles.
- Record reading sessions with a reading timer or log an entire book with a click.
- Achieve streaks for reading multiple days in a row and badges for reaching reading goals.
- Complete fun enrichment activities and leave book reviews.
- Access reading recommendations and resources.
- Add friends from your organization to see what they’re reading and compete on leaderboards.
- View reading stats, including totals and averages of time spent reading and titles read.
Perfect for students, families, and readers of all ages: Sign up everyone in your family within a single library, company, or Beanstack Go account, or use SSO to sign in to each of your students’ rostered school accounts and swiftly toggle between them. You can grow your reading habits together, while also logging and tracking reading progress individually. We never sell your data or use it to show you ads, so Beanstack is safe for everyone.
Pair with Badge Books: The Beanstack reading tracker app works hand-in-hand with our Badge Books to inspire young readers with custom reading challenges that include matching virtual and sticker badges, away-from-screen activities, and a reading calendar. Together, the Beanstack app and Badge Books inspire families to build a habit of reading that stays with children for life.
Participate in reading fundraisers: Raise money for your organization with reading! With Beanstack’s reading fundraisers, you can earn badges while collecting donations to fund important priorities at your school, library, or company.