Life isn't always smooth sailing, but you're not alone! At TalkLife you can instantly meet supportive people who actually care and want to listen! Share what's on your mind and get the help you need today! Meet new friends who really get you – You're not alone!
At TalkLife, we’re here for the moments when you just need a friend and some advice! We have a large community receiving support across anxiety, depression, eating disorders and those battling self harm.
If you're battling with mental health, perhaps even struggling with self harm it can feel lonely, It can suck, and let’s admit it: that’s tough to say out loud. We all know that, and maybe, sometimes, we’ve just been made to feel a little afraid to say it. TalkLife is here for everyone and anyone who just needs someone to talk to. Who just needs someone to listen. Because, hey, we all do.
So get on TalkLife and talk to people going through the exact same struggles you are. We know that sometimes it’s sort of hard to talk about certain things with family or even friends. This is a safe place where you can talk about anything: mental health, depression, self harm, eating disorders, a bad breakup or a relationship, school or work...it doesn’t matter. If you want to talk about it, someone else, does too. No judgments. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Look, we made TalkLife because we wanted to create a community where you can always feel welcome and know that someone is here for you. Literally thousands of people are always on TalkLife-- at any time -- just waiting to listen. We think that’s pretty cool. Sometimes, life’s too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and Download TalkLife for free today and make right now and everything after it a little bit better. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, whether you ever knew it or not.
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk? We let you do it just that way.
Get involved with a community of thousands of people just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkLife users you find common ground with.
• Read and comment on interesting and inspirational content from the TalkLife blog. We honestly wanna hear from you!