Where are you banking today?
Umba provides you with the best banking experience, when you want financial services. That it is zero balance account opening, unlimited free transfers, smart & affordable loans and up to 3% cashback on every bills pay and airtime purchase. When we say we got you, we meant it. Switch to Umba today!
Join the Umba tribe in 2 Easy Steps
1. Download the app and open an account
2. Fund your account and start transacting to earn rewards
Nigeria Market Requirements:
- Download the Umba app from app store to install on your phone
- Follow the step by step prompt to get registered
- Verify your identity - Valid ID (Driver’s license, International passport, Voter’s or National ID card)
- Supply basis requirements - Utility Bill, BVN/NIN
- Fund your Umba account via a debit card or transfer money from another bank.
Why you should use Umba?
Zero fees - no unnecessary charges
👍🏾 Enjoy unlimited free transfers to any Nigerian bank
Get a loan - smart and affordable loans
👍🏾 Low interest rates
👍🏾 Flexible repayment
Spend & Earn - imagine a bank that pays you for transacting
👍🏾 Enjoy up to 3% cashback on every bills pay and airtime purchase
👍🏾 N10 when you refer a friend and family. Detailed earnings and analytics are available on the rewards tab on the app.
Safety of funds - highly secured and data privacy compliant.
👍🏾 Security pins (OTP) and photo verification process
Get a loan!
In Nigeria market
Umba makes getting a personal loan simple. How? We use the data on your smartphone to verify your identity and create a credit score.
1. Apply for loan by linking your other bank account(s) for credit scoring upon verification and ratings loan is accessible.
2. Repay the loan in due time to increase your loan limit/credit ratings.
Umba loans have a maximum and minimum duration of 62 days.
Credit amount: From ₦2,000 to ₦30,000
Terms: 62 days
The maximum annual interest rate of 10%
Commission: 0% (No commission)
Maximum APR (Annual Percentage Rate): 10%
Here is what the above means: for a loan of ₦10,000, there is a 10% interest rate i.e. ₦1,000. So at the end of the term of 62 days, you will be required to pay ₦11,000. No late fees, no rollover charges, or origination fees.
Rates and Fees
👍🏾 Loan amounts and interest rates vary.
👍🏾 Limits and fees on transactions vary based on the type of transaction, transaction history, payout location, payment instrument, and delivery method.
Umba Business - We’re up to something! Stay tuned.
Download Umba Now!
📧 We’d love to hear from you! Feel free to contact us:
Facebook: umbamobile - https://www.facebook.com/umbamobile/
Twitter: @umbamobile - https://twitter.com/UmbaMobile
Instagram: umbamobile - https://www.instagram.com/UmbaMobile/