Welcome to VMake - professional video editor and slideshow maker application 🎵
Want to have more impressive videos on social networks?
Want to create a slideshow with music from your photos?
Or want to cut videos to save as a souvenir?
Then worry no more, VMake video editor application with a powerful toolset is what you are looking for. With this video star app you can: add music, crop video, edit videos,... .Now making videos is easy with a smartphone without any other complicated video maker computer software. You can upload the Reels videos to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat,... 🌻🌻🌻
Main Features of VMake
1.Professional video maker
- Cut videos
- Rotate, flip videos easily
- Allows to reverse, speed up or slow down the video
- Insert art text and funny stickers 🏝️
- Change the aspect ratio as you like
2.Adjust audio and add music to video
- Video maker with music in a flash
- Mute audio or audio recorder, then insert audio into the video
- Many sound distortion effects for you to choose
- Customize the volume up and down to liking 🎺🎺🎺
3.Create video slideshow
- Easily create slideshows from your photo and video gallery
- Edit slideshow more attractive: insert text, music editor...
- Add smooth and fancy transition effects
- Option to set cover photo, add slideshow theme
4. Rich video filters and effects 🌈
- 100+ beautiful movie maker filters to choose from
- Warehouse of diverse and attractive video effects
- Catch up on the latest video making trends with unique FX
5. Extract MP3 from video
- Convert videos to MP3 files quickly
- Save music, audio of video into your music player
Outstanding advantages of VMake
🌸 Create funny GIFs easily
🌸 Export HD quality video
🌸 Not add watermark or you can add watermark to video
🌸 Connect to video sharing social network easily
🌸 Simple and beautiful interface
Create your own unique videos with VMake. Download NOW 🔥
Rate 5⭐️ if you feel satisfied
If you have any ideas to contribute to us, please leave a comment below, any useful ideas are welcome. Your contributions will help us continue to develop better VMake in the next versions.