Digital Countdown can also count UP from a date. You can see how many days, hours, minutes and seconds have transpired since you were born.
★ Shows days, hours, minutes and seconds
★ Recurring events
★ Customizable skins.
★ Choose your own background image! 2.13+)
★ Count Up!
★ 2x1 and 4x1 Widgets
★ 12 widget skins preloaded.
★ Supports multiple countdowns.
★ Low CPU/Battery usage.
★ Reminder alerts.
★ Custom alarm ringtones.
★ Share countdowns through SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, etc ...
Adding Widgets for Android 3.x+ (Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean)
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can
4. Move between screens to find Final Countdown: Swipe left or right.
5. Drag a countdown widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
6. Choose an event to activate widget.
Adding Widgets for Android 1.x, 2.x (Gingerbread, Froyo)
1. Long-click on an empty space of your home screen.
2. Select Widgets from Add to Home screen.
3. Select Final Countdown.
4. Select an event from Events list.
You can delete an event by going to Events tab and click the Edit button (pencil icon) on the top right corner. Then simply click on the Trash icon next to the event you want to delete.
If widgets aren't listed, please make sure that the application is installed to internal storage.
Events that appear to have one hour off are due to DST.
Digital Countdown uses the local timezone of the device it is running on. This can be changed in the OS Settings.
Task Killer/Task Manager apps can cause countdown widgets to freeze. If you have any of those installed, configure them to make an exception for Digital Countdown.
countdown timer widget countup gadget anticipation moment seconds time calendar alarm clock internet heartbeat heartbeats before matter dialog orientation webpages rating overlay detail precise precision anniversaries homescreen lockscreen pins smartphones application free wedding concern mobile widgets widget messenger days 12pm twitter holiday thanksgiving memorial easter labor independence festival family reunion deployment deploy birthday launch prom Sunday Friday teen wolf season finale premier
This application displays a countdown to an event in months, days, hours, and minutes.
On entry of the Event Title, Event Description, Date & Time the main screen displays the Event Title and a countdown of days left.
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
You want to be punctually reminded on the birthday? Or do you prefer some days in advance? No problem at all - just enter your friends' and colleagues' birthdays and Birthday Countdown will solve your problem with remembering all this information!
Birthday Countdown features:
- Very easy to use
- Reminds you how many, months, weeks and days remain until next birthday
- Celebratory colorful interface
Birthday Countdown wishes you and your belovers Happy Birthday!
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
Countdown to your favorite event and have the number of days remaining show up in your status bar.
Upon running Countdown Notifier, you can set the message to be shown in the notification and the date of the event you are counting down to.
You can also have a widget which shows the countdown days.
Please watch the video if you have questions on it's usability. Also, we do not currently support Apps2SD because it requires 2.2 and there are too many 2.1 users to do this. If there are enough requests, I can branch the app and make it available for Froyo only which allows Apps2SD.
* Currently, the widget is required for automatic daily update of countdown time. This will be fixed in the near future.
• Calculate days left to ORD/Disruption date
• Breakdown of left days to weeks, working days, weekends, holidays, leaves, offs-in-lieu and extra duties.
• Flexibility of changing ORD date in the event of disruption.
• Countdown to next payday and holiday.
• View upcoming holidays (up to Christmas 2014)
• 3 sizes of widget for convenient viewing (5x2, 4x1, 1x1
• Expense Manager
We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we did developing it, and we wish you a speedy route to the day when you can finally shout “ORD LO!” and cry “WHERE GOT TIME!”
CountDown Widget permit to add a title to a date et keep always visible the days left before the event.
Tow size are available :
1x1 for juste one word
4x1 for 2 description lines
When the big day arrive, you will receive a notification, not to forget it !
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
★ Visual Timer
★ 99 hours!
★ Count progress to Milliseconds
★ Customizable (sound,background, ..)
★ Works in background (Set timer, exist the app and it will remind you once time finish)
★ Share paused timer when you finished
Nice designed background will show visual progress for the timer, it is like sinking when water reach the top that's mean there is no more time.
- Press the time to set the value
- Press the start button to start the timer
- Press the button again to pause
- Press bomb button to clear the timer
*It is include a fun background option for kids
Note that there are NO push ads or spyware just Google ads and internet permission used to Google ads, the app does not send any information from your mobile !
More from developer
This app will help you count DOWN and UP to the important events of your life in REAL-TIME. It will also serve as a personal reminder with home-screen WIDGETS and status bar NOTIFICATIONS so you will never forget or miss the events.
Some features of the app includes:
- REAL-TIME COUNT DOWN and UP: a comprehensive list of events counting down and up in REAL-TIME to the matter of seconds. Events can be edited and deleted conveniently right from the list.
- Home-screen APP WIDGETS: create WIDGETs for each event. New events can also be added while creating the widget.
- REAL-TIME COUNT DOWN and UP in widgets: app widgets count UP and DOWN events in REAL-TIME.
- UNLIMITED number of events and reminders: add as many events as you like. For each event, add ANY NUMBER OF REMINDERS and the app will send status bar NOTIFICATIONS to remind you about the event at correct times.
- A view showing the details and count down for each event.
- Event location: option to enter the location of your event. Touch the event location to view it in Google Map.
- MINIMUM battery consumption: the app is designed to count down and up only when it needs to. It puts no hassle on your battery life.