Easy to use, fast, field-friendly ballistic calculator tailored to those using ballistic drop compensating scopes. The free version does not have a database of factory loads, and may have other features currently under testing.
- You can save your own cartridges and custom gun data.
- Calculates drop, wind drift, correct hold-over aimpoint and the number of scope turret clicks for ballistic drop compensating scopes.
- Ability to override drop calculations with observed values.
- User-defined shooting distances and environment variables (temperature and elevation).
- User-defined scope reticles (aimpoints that are circles, dots, or lines representing user-defined hold-over distances).
- Estimates the Ballistic Coefficient for bullets if the user does not know them.
Full-featured PC version at www.becrs.com.