PIXUP, THE NEW ERA OF MATERIAL DESIGN! 🚀
⚠ IMPORTANT, FIRST READ ALL:
- This is not stand-alone app, you need the app "Zooper Widget Pro" and "Nova Launcher" to use it.
- If you have Android Nougat, probably, you have a different DPI screen, so you may have problems with images smaller.
Enlarge the size of the images in the widget settings by finding the image to be changed.
- If you have any problem, contact me on Hangouts, Telegram or Email, I'll will be happy to help you!
⭕ WIDGETS MADE BY:
I'm Alessio Macchitella and I'm the creator of this Zooper Material Pack!
❌ Profile G+: goo.gl/0SI2cx
❌ Community G+: goo.gl/fKMnne
❌ Telegram Channel: t.me/PixUp
❌ Telegram Group: t.me/PixUpOfficialGroup
❌ This is my other Zooper Pack:
Flat Material Zooper: goo.gl/K3aEuZ
- 150 amazing widgets
- 90 beautiful earth wallpaper by Google
⭕ HOW TO INSTALL IT:
1) Download Zooper Widget Pro
2) Download Nova Launcher
3) Download PixUp Zooper
4) Download Assets in the app (click on Fab Download in the third card️)
5) Add a Zooper Widget on your homescreen
6) Click on and select PixUp and choose your favorite widget
7) Select the right grid and adjust the widget you have chosen if you need it.
Don't forget to set "Widget Scaling" to 100% and "Widget On Tap" to Disable (Locked)!
⭕ HOW TO USE FOR BEST SETUP (RECOMMENDED):
For Nova Launcher Settings:
- Desktop: 10*5 grid, Width & Height to None, Icon size to 90% without labels
- Page Indicator: Off
- Dock: On (Width to Medium and Height to Big) or Off
- Status Bar: On or Off
- Some widgets are made for status bar or dock, so, first disable status bar or dock or both and after put the widget on your home for best experience.
⭕ HOW TO CHANGE ICON OR SHORTCUTS:
If you want change the icon or the shortcut for open the app, go into the widget settings.
- The shortcuts apps in PixUp Zooper are: Google App, Google Calendar, Chrome, Google+, Google Maps, Phone/Camera/Gallery/Music/Settings (Samsung), Clock (Google), Whatsapp, Gmail, Weather Timeline and Shortcut Nova Launcher.
- For change the shortcut go at bottom, click on the "Hotspot" (This is the shortcut of the app, for example "Phone Hotspot") you want to change, click on "Module On Tap" and choose your favorite app.
- For change the icon app, search the icon you want to change (for example "Phone icon") and change the letter in "Edit Text Manually" until you find the one you want.
- Thanks to Sean Miller for coding the app.
Profile G+: goo.gl/Xn8slH
- Thanks to Patryk Goworowski for this amazing icon.
Profile G+: goo.gl/bFTkzV
- Thanks to Alessio Cortese for the beta tester and for giving me inspiration for some widgets.
Profile G+: goo.gl/D9ctvu