Logbook is a time-management and payment tracking tool for self-employed professionals and service providers.
Are you a personal trainer, a tutor or teacher of english as a second language? Are you a consultant, a physical therapist, a lawyer or a dogwalker? Then this app is for you!
With it, professionals are able to log their worked hours for each of their clients as well as send hour reports for upfront and post-service payments.
Logbook allows professionals to easily keep track of due payments and also notifies professionals when payments have been made by each of their clients.
With it, professionals can log the hours worked for each of their clients, even the ones who still haven't downloaded the app, as well as send them hour reports and even request for upfront payments.
Logbook allows professionals to easily follow their due payments and it notifies them when a payment has been made by one of their clients!
Think of it as a UrenReg, a Work Time Registration, or a Work Log, but devoted to being more user friendly as well as having cooler features. It's what PayPal would be if their job were to keep professionals organized from logging hours to invoicing and following due payments.
In short, with Logbook, professionals can:
- Manage and add clients to the system in a seamless way;
- Log the time and hours worked for each of those clients;
- Send hour reports (after service has been provided) to those clients, as well as request them for upfront payments, with the total due by the client;
- Follow their due payments (financial management);
- Send reminders to those clients when payments are overdue.