I guess the version I paid .99¢ for back in January is no more. I cannot download it from my history, but in my download history it has been changed to the "weed" edition. Unfortunately, Beermat doesn't feel like changing my purchase status in a likewise manner. How can I be sure buying another .99¢ game is going to be safe?
Liked the original better with the drugs version...now have to get used to the weed na!es, otherwise still the same game. But I only see one loan shark now (or are they called something else too cuz someone's feelings might get hurt?- I believe this is why Google forced the change).... Anyhow, great game!
I am just rating it low because I spent money on the original(not weed) version and now it's deleted. But I can't get my money back? If rather not buy off here if I don't have something I paid for.
The last update ruined the gameplay. The name of the drugs have been changed. I now find it impossible to remember the price ranges.
Old classic. To bad about having to rename everything. Still a fun game and great way to kill some time.
It sucks cuz 31 days is not enough and I dont wanna pay a dollar for a game I'll be bored with in 2 months
- Updated to "Weed Edition"
- Sell both your kidneys
- Trading hints on best items to buy
- Reviewable game log
- Speed Play' option eliminates more popups
- Preview final day bank balance after interest
- Walkthrough tutorial available
- Quickly repay all loans
- Quickly get maximum possible healing
- Hardass takes bribe from bank, then cash
- Change units to grams, ounces or tons
- Can autobuy dialysis machine
- Bug fix - bank & loan interest calculated in jail - UI tweaks