It may not be the original, but it's dang close, love the little extras you get with full version. Once you get use to the names, its a great time passer. The price graph is a great too for beginners too.
Unfortunate I had to re-purchase the Weed Edition to play Dope Wars again, but I understand the reasoning with the previous version being removed from the App Store. I do like the new features though, like the difficulty selection screen and extended play duration. Thanks for continuing to develop this game Dev(s).
I like this app alot, fun to pass between friends and see who can make the most money, good in short bursts and long time playing, would recommend if your into buy/selling type games. Keep up the good work peeps. Yours truly Alex
I am still getting used to the changes that u had to make but all in all I love playing it when I have time on my hands.
I prefer the original game better. I'm not too keen on the item name changes.
Didn't like the new upgrade everything is different stands of bud
- 365 day game length (lower bank interest)
- Sell both your kidneys
- Trading hints on best items to buy
- Reviewable game log
- Speed Play' option eliminates more popups
- Preview final day bank balance after interest
- Walkthrough tutorial available
- Quickly repay all loans
- Quickly get maximum possible healing
- Hardass takes bribe from bank, then cash
- Change units to grams, ounces or tons
- Can autobuy dialysis machine
- Bug fix - bank & loan interest calculated in jail
- UI tweaks