* Beer profiles let you easily see what all your fellow citizens think a beer is like
* Discover similar beers with suggestions based on review data
* Establish a record of every beer you drink and review
* Take and upload pictures of the beers you try and the breweries you visit
* Check in at your current location when reviewing a beer
* Add tasting notes and an overall rating with your reviews
* Revise or add to your review data for a beer at any time
* Add your home brewery and have friends review your beers
* See activity near your location
* Share beers, breweries, or your profile on Facebook and Twitter
Remember, drink respectably and drink responsibly.
Beer With Me is a social application to keep track of your beer mates and to notify them when you are drinking a nice cold beer. By adding your friends from your contact list you will get notifications when they share their beer status. It is like facebook but with an "Only important information"-filter turned on.
Beer With Me is developed by Team Dag and proudly sponsored by EmbedDev AB
Beer With Me rely on your Google account to identify your email. The first time you start the application you will be prompted to log onto your Google account. This communication is done directly with the Google servers and Beer With Me can not and will not try to compromize your password. After you login you need to grant Beer With Me permission to read your email address from your account.
When granting access to your email address you will be registered automatically. Continue by adding your friends from the contact list which can be accessed by clicking the icon in the top right corner.
From the main activity you press the big beer button to notify your beer mates about your location and beer status. The map below the button indicates how many of your mates that are drinking beer, click the map to get to the map-view.
The rest is kind of self-explanatory.
- According to one person, one of the greatest application designs of all time.
- A BIG "I'm drinking beer"-button specifically designed to function regardless of how many beers you have been drinking.
- Push notifications, no running service in background which will drain your battery.
- Map-view to locate your beer mates with distances to them so you know if you should dust off your old bike or call a taxi.
- Integration with Google services so you don't have to keep information of an additional account.
- Encrypted network traffic to keep your email address safe.
- Integration with Google talk to easily start chat with your beer mates.
Question: My friend is drinking beer but it is not updated on my device.
Answer: Most probably you added your friend with wrong email. The email must match what your friend used when registering.
Question: Can anyone see my location?
Answer: The flow is like twitter, anyone who has you in their contact list and follows you will have access to your status.
Question: I don't want people to see where I'm at and what I'm doing, what should I do?
Answer: Uninstall the application as it is not intended for you.
Question: Who is Dag?
Answer: Dag is a warm and kind person who has come to earth with one purpose - "Bringing people together". After intensive studies he decided that beer is the right way to go.