This app is near perfect. And I use it on every brew day. A few things I would love to see... 1. Water profile manipulation like on the desktop version. Us millennials do not have PCs ☺ 2. Be able to choose what IBU calculation to use for each hop addition independently. 3. Be able to export recipes to a text file to share on forums. 4. Mash efficiency calculation. May be there, but it's not obvious. I like to see the trend of how my brew day is progressing through measurements. Thank you again Brad for a great product!
Handy This is a great app for your brew day, as well as just pulling out your phone to design a recipe add the idea hits, or just when you're bored.
At 1st this app was a little intimidating for a rookie like me. I used the tutorials and now I could brew without this app!
From recipe designs to brew days, this app rocks. Great for beginners and more advanced brewers alike
Easy to use and steamline designed. From the recipe formulation and ingredients lists to the tools, well worth the small invest to your brewery.
I have used BeerSmith for years. Very powerful tool. It just keep getting better with every update. I highly recommend it
- Add-ons for equipment and ingredients can now be directly installed
- Session data section has been upgraded to match the desktop BeerSmith 2.3
- Mash pH estimation tools have been added to session data section
- New whirlpool hop features have been added along with support for hop extracts
- A number of minor updates were made to bring mobile in line with desktop version
- Fixed bug in brewday timer where it was not being reset properly
- Fixed bug in Rager hop setting causing crash prev vers