Handy This is a great app for your brew day, as well as just pulling out your phone to design a recipe add the idea hits, or just when you're bored.
Love this app. Would love it more if I could export a recipe in beer XML and share it with the Grainfather Connect app ;)
From recipe designs to brew days, this app rocks. Great for beginners and more advanced brewers alike
Great for designing recipes, shopping & brew day
Latest update fail and fix Just updated to 2.3.4. Now none of my recipes will load. Contacted Beersmith and they told me about a bug that had been found and fixed, but had not gotten to me yet. Then walked me through the fix. Excellent.
Excellent for years, SUPER handy when buying ingredients I've been using the desktop version for years and the droid version is almost the same as of Jan 2017. Having my recipes in cloud storage is very helpful, and I can edit recipes when away from my PC. The built-in tools are very handy as is the ability to add add'l equipment & ingredients (with prices for my local store, even) I couldn't live w/o the last parts, making it essential for customs recipes, calculating costs, and even finding alternative ingredients for experimental variants of my recipes.
- Add-ons for equipment and ingredients can now be directly installed
- Session data section has been upgraded to match the desktop BeerSmith 2.3
- Mash pH estimation tools have been added to session data section
- New whirlpool hop features have been added along with support for hop extracts
- A number of minor updates were made to bring mobile in line with desktop version
- Fixed bug in brewday timer where it was not being reset properly
- Fixed bug in Rager hop setting causing crash prev vers