BeeScanning saves you labor and the lives of your bees. Get aid and diagnose your hive with your smartphone. Contribute to finding healthy bees.
Version 2.0.5 Change-log:
- Including GPS information (EXIF data) in the images is now optional.
- Allow as low as 4 digits to be the input for the mobile phone login field.
- When sending login SMS, an error message is displayed if the SMS was not delivered.
- When sending login SMS, the application will display a specialised error message when the delivery status is unknown.
- When sending login SMS, an error message is displayed when the mobile phone number is slightly wrong.
- When sending login SMS, when the phone number is incorrect a specialised message will state this.
- On application start, if the session has expired, then the user is sent to the login screen.
- On invoked media set analysis action, if the session has expired, then the user is sent to the login screen but the unscanned collections are being preserved.
- Improved mobile phone number validation to allow accidental duplicate country prefix to be entered in the mobile phone input field.
- The country prefix added visually in the UI.
- More pronounced presentation of the country flag select widget.
- (Bug fix) Issue with short numbers (8 digit numbers) not being validated correctly, resulting in duplicate country code issue. Validation has been relaxed to allow customers that was previously blocked during login.
Fixes logging in for new users
Free of charge. Totally revamped, new user interface, design, logic and functions, 13 languages. Focusing on varroa alone for now, new features will come soon.
You may still encounter false varroa. Please report issues and the AI will try to improve its performance.
Use your camera to collect images from bees on the comb in your hive. An image will typically contain 200 bees. Create a collection of 10 -30 images, covering 2500 - 7500 bees. Press scan and images are instantly analysed on our servers. Analysing is done in 100 milliseconds by artificial intelligence in neural networks, NN, with deep learning technology.
Result is displayed on each image and as an average for the collection. The result can be used to determine need of treatment depending on infestation level and time of the season.
We have noticed NN mistakes some bees with black thorax for a Queen. If you encounter mistakes please use report button and the network will learn from errors and results will continue to improve.
Images and their metadata i.e. position, time, race of breed, will be used for displaying histograms, the search of resistance against disease and further on for developing prognoses tools.
Please join Tagger and contribute saving our bees https://beescanning.com