- Payment gateway account change.
- Show video tutorial to beginner!
- Show notification dialog on app start.
- Notifications icon in settings view.
- Media ID in the image view and in Tagger.
- Correct email validation.
- Report on a particular issue from list or select “Other” option and input their issues.
- Interactive regions for report purposes.
- App version displayed in settings view.
- Select multiple images from device gallery to add in the collections.
-Thumbs in collection loading fast, now from cache on device.
-Boxes misplaced due to rotation of image in landscape mode fixed.
-Origins may be edited offline.
-Origins may be deleted.
-Collections/images may be deleted.
-Pinching in images, improved quality
-Thumbs are loading fast
-Logic of origins and collections are sorted in alfabet and in date order.
-Editing and renaming of collection enabled.
You may still encounter false varroa and false queen detections. Please report issues and the AI will blush and try to improve its performance.
Free to download. Free to scan 1 colony. A subscription plan will soon be in effect.
Beescanning uses your camera to collect images from bees on the comb in your hive. An image will typically contain 250 bees.
Create a collection of 10 -30 images, covering 2500 - 7500 bees. Press scan and images are instantly analyzed on our servers returning a result to you. The result can be used to determine need of treatment depending on infestation level and time of the season.
Analyzing is done in 100 milliseconds by artificial intelligence in neural networks with deep learning technology.
Report any error to firstname.lastname@example.org The network will learn from errors and results will then continue to improve. Updates with new functionality coming soon.
Images and there metadata, position, time, race of breed, will be used for the search of resistance against disease and further on for developing prognoses tools.
Please join Tagger and contribute saving our bees, read more https://beescanning.com
Recommended android version 7.0